Sign in to follow this  
xiimaaya

Honest question: why is Khaatumoo land is occpied whille Maakhir peoples land are not?

NASSIR   

Xudeedi;806024 wrote:
This Gentleman that goes by the name Xiimayo is only an instigator, so i suggest for those of us who are from these regions to ignore him.

Well said Xudeedi.

xiimaaya   

xiimaaya;806032 wrote:
Xuddedi some body got tell the truth..You have to be frank with your brothers so the could take informed decisions..

NASSIR;806030 wrote:
Xiimaaye, You indeed framed the question rather deceptively and narrowly. First the region of Maakhir which spans from Ceerigaabo to Boosaaso does not have lesser population centers. Maakhiris reside in major cities in Badhan, Ceerigaabo, Dhahar, Boosaaso, etc. 2nd, SL militia incursion took place on a number of times in the recent past and they were defeated and pushed back. Chief among these clashes was one in which a large contingent of heavily armed militia led by their defense minister was defeated near the city of Dhahar. The late defense minister was immediately fired by his chief Riyaale and the decision was interpreted as humiliating to him and the clan from which he failed from. A flurry of protests ensued which questioned Mr. Riyaale's loyalty and reminded secessionists of his NSS background.

See to it Mr. Xiimaaye, there's is no need to take shots at reer Maakhir, for they are peace loving and independent from tendencies that violate the rights of other people.

Nassir they were defeated saxib. They have tried and failed.

look here my only question is why this is not the case for Khatumites?

NASSIR   

I don't believe Xiimaaye is from the region. He is an impersonator trying to instigate distrust and suspicion among our people.

xiimaaya   

Taleexi;806013 wrote:
Ximaaya: The way you framed the question is unjust and has an ill intention behind. Go figure why Some Khaatumo lands are occupied.

its not for me to figure out.. Its your problem and for your own good to take your own advice.;)

Taleexi   

Xiimaaye: Why bother? -- you've been exposed within a day. You've no clothes.... Apply another username.... and good luck next time.

Nassir: You nailed it.

Posted by Nassir.....""Chief among these clashes was one in which a large contingent of heavily armed militia led by their defense minister was defeated near the city of Dhahar. The late defense minister was immediately fired by his chief Riyaale and the decision was interpreted as humiliating to him and the clan from which he failed from. A flurry of protests ensued which questioned Mr. Riyaale's loyalty and reminded secessionists of his NSS background""

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

what a nonesense...warrant no serious response.Let the mighty pen work for you.

LANDER   

xiimaaya;805992 wrote:
i mean whats going on ? how can maakhir with less people are mor fierce against any intrusion into their land while khaatumites elders and and childern are being arrested and humiliated?

Also often Somalilanders would wage wars and but dare not invade maakhir land:confused::confused::confused:

First, nobody is more fierce than nobody if you really believe that you are only deceiving yourself. The political strategy of the two communities have differed. One thing the people of Sanaag who are pro and anti-Somaliland have in common is that they have opted to avoid what would be seen as politically provocative and more

importantly provocative from a security point of you. In my observation the people of Eastern Sanaag in the last few years have been engaging with NGOs and their own diaspora on how to better their region. They had good plans to make major expansions to the port of Lasqoraay for example, I think those plans within the community faltered a bit since, but intent was always there and its just one some other efforts they have made. In comparison, you have the opponents of Somaliland in Sool (I'm not implying that is the entire population of Sool), who focus their tribal meetings in the diaspora on arming tribesmen and fighting with Somaliland. This obviously will get the attention of Somaliland. Also, you have to keep in mind when some from Sool allied themselves with Puntland and allowed their hometowns to be a base for military confrontation with Somaliland as early as 2006 if I'm not mistaken, this became the major flashpoint in the region. So overall I personally believe the people of Sanaag have been more political astute in not embracing military adventures by Abdulahi Yusuf and also (for opponents of Somaliland) not making themselves to be a security and military threat by focusing their diaspora monies on fighting and creating unrest where today there is none.

xiimaaya   

Lander make our day and try to invade.:D

Liyo police are eradicating your populous in kilinga shanaad . worry about that for now..

and what sort of name is "lander" lmao

STOIC   

Who asks political animus and revolutionary zeal questions with God's invocations? Wallahi this Wallahi that....

Carafaat   

NASSIR;806030 wrote:
Xiimaaye, You indeed framed the question rather deceptively and narrowly. First the region of Maakhir which spans from Ceerigaabo to Boosaaso does not have lesser population centers. Maakhiris reside in major cities in Badhan, Ceerigaabo, Dhahar, Boosaaso, etc. 2nd, SL militia incursion took place on a number of times in the recent past and they were defeated and pushed back. Chief among these clashes was one in which a large contingent of heavily armed militia led by their defense minister was defeated near the city of Dhahar. The late defense minister was immediately fired by his chief Riyaale and the decision was interpreted as humiliating to him and the clan from which he failed from. A flurry of protests ensued which questioned Mr. Riyaale's loyalty and reminded secessionists of his NSS background.

See to it Mr. Xiimaaye, there's is no need to take shots at reer Maakhir, for they are peace loving and independent from tendencies that violate the rights of other people.

I dont think he was targetting Maakhir. :D

LANDER   

xiimaaya;806071 wrote:
Lander make our day and try to invade.
:D

Liyo police are eradicating your populous in kilinga shanaad . worry about that for now..

and what sort of name is "lander" lmao

When you say make 'our' day I have no clue who your reffering to. Dude I'm on that march madness tip right now sitting on my love seat, no appetite for 'invasions' georgetown just put messed up my bracket and that is my main concern at the moment, but you are more than welcome to fly yourself to these front line villages and fight. You must be rather young let me tell you how 'lander' came about, I was 19-20 when I first joined this site and people reffering to themselves as Somalilanders were few and far in between, I saw some like minded opponents of SL belittling my country and decided to jump into the fray. I know you like the name though, you sound like you're a disgruntled Somalilander, I can choose a different name and give you this one if you like. :D

xiimaaya   

LANDER;806096 wrote:
When you say make 'our' day I have no clue who your reffering to. Dude I'm on that march madness tip right now sitting on my love seat, no appetite for 'invasions' georgetown just put messed up my bracket and that is my main concern at the moment, but you are more than welcome to fly yourself to these front line villages and fight. You must be rather young let me tell you how 'lander' came about, I was 19-20 when I first joined this site and people reffering to themselves as Somalilanders were few and far in between, I saw some like minded opponents of SL belittling my country and decided to jump into the fray. I know you like the name though, you sound like you're a disgruntled Somalilander, I can choose a different name and give you this one if you like.
:D

Saas baa laga rabaa and im glad you agree that your name selection is ridiclously immature well thats when you were kid so your off the hook..

since you agree to change iska badel marka.:D