Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Audio:Suldaanka Beesha Somaliland Talada Khatumo State Waan Taageersanahay Waana Ku Hambalyeyn

Liibaan   

Suldaan-Maxamed.jpg

Audio:Suldaanka Beesha Somaliland "Talada Beesha Khatumo State Waan Taageersanahay Waana Ku Hambalyeyn"

Suldaanka beesha Somaliland Suldaan Maxamed Suldaan Cabdiqaadir ayaa waraysi gaar ah oo uu siiyey Allssc kaga hadlay arimo badan waxana uu Suldaanku waxa uu fal xool xun ku tilmaamay Xadhiga Boqor Buurmadaw isla markaasna uu sheegay in Siilaanyo uu wado la dagaalan madax dhaqameedka beesha Somaliland ah

Suldaanku waxa uu soo dhaweeyey Go’aanka Beesha SSC/Khaatumo State ay ku dhisatay maamulka Khaatumo oo uu ugu hambalyey Sidoo kale waxa uu Suldaanku ka hadlay in Ciidamadda snm/Somaliland ee jooga Gobaladda SSC aysan jirin sabab ah u joogaan ayna tahay in laga saaro balse Horjooge Siilaanyo uu diidan yahay Nabadana Caqabad ku yahay isla markaasna aysan Madax dhaqameedyadu awood u lahayn

Suldaan Maxamed Suldaan Cabdiqaadir waxa uu ku tilmaamay niman iska hadlay Madax dhaqameedyo dhawaan Baaq nabadeed Hargaysa ka soo saaray waxana uu sheegay in aysan talo ka go’in oo aysan jirin wax ay ka wataan Horjooge Siilaanyo.

Halkan Ka Dhageyso:

http://allssc.com/2012/03/17/suldaan-maxamed-suldaan-cabdiqadir-qaybtii-kowaad/

http://allssc.com/2012/03/17/suldaan-maxamed-suldaan-cabdiqadir-qaybtii-2aad/

Anything that makes the lives of the people better should be welcomed no hate in somaliland its just better to work as a collective then be by yourself I guess. But feel welcome somaliland is yours. But I could put my money on it the sultan didn't say that he welcomes khatumo I know him to well. But anywhoo no hate we need mutual peace and development

Wadani   

^ not surpised at all. Suldaanka beeshiisu (kuwa ciida gala lol) have many pro somaliwayn members, including the suldaan himself, and they are known for opposing offocial positions of the Somaliland government if they view it to be unjust.

Wadani;805732 wrote:
^ not surpised at all. Suldaanka beeshiisu (kuwa ciida gala lol) have many pro somaliwayn members, including the suldaan himself, and they are known for opposing offocial positions of the Somaliland government if they view it to be unjust.

I see you trying to divide somalilanders the people u refering to are ardent somalilanders and bubba and co don't speak for them and knowing the source and the man he didn't say that or mean it but even so we are past the stage were our clan cheifs speak for anyone we have mps and elected president so let's look at in context peace is better then war and we should be civilised and pass the stage of war the rest and work.together for the common good

Mario B   

The Hermet;805731 wrote:
Anything that makes the lives of the people better should be welcomed no hate in somaliland its just better to work as a collective then be by yourself I guess. But feel welcome somaliland is yours. But I could put my money on it the sultan didn't say that he welcomes khatumo I know him to well. But anywhoo no hate we need mutual peace and development

Somalia is ours, from Ras Kamboni to Loya Ado. The two Somalilands were dissolved in the 60's and any attempt to reconstitute any one of them will eventually prove futile. :D

Wadani   

armaan beeshaas ka soo jeeda? Im not trying to divide anyone walaal, no one would wish division for his own people. But theres no denying that reerkaas have many who are stil somaliwayn, aniga i waydii. And i agree with u peace is better than war, and inshaAllah the problem with our khaatumo brothers will be solved peacefully in a way that is acceptable to both sides.

Wadani;805737 wrote:
armaan

beeshaas ka soo jeeda? Im not trying to divide anyone walaal, no one would wish division for his own people. But theres no denying that reerkaas have many who are stil somaliwayn, aniga i waydii. And i agree with u peace is better than war, and inshaAllah the problem with our khaatumo brothers will be solved peacefully in a way that is acceptable to both sides.

Inshallah it has a good conclusion no need to promote senslesss hate between brothers specially ones close. Agreed. Plus if you remove the context of tribe and clan the two peoples are the same and any harm to them will eventually be a harm to all not mention Muslim blood is haram only the devil prospers from hate plus were civilised we should be able to work together I don't see why not.

Carafaat   

Suldaanka waa sax. umad tashatay, oo wanaag iyo nabad ku tashatay waa ina lasoo dhaweeyo oo lagu hambelyeeyo. qudhankan dadka kala fogeeniyo iyo kala saar saariyo wakhtigoodi wee dhamatay.

Wa fiicantahay suldan Maxamad abdilqadir sii wanaagsan bu u hadlay its better to get recognition from the Somaliland sultan instead of getting the approval of TFG Minister of agriculture well done .

Aaliyyah   

this is the same suldaan who was advising his sl people to wage a war against reer khaatumo. But, I am glad he changed his mind..I guess better late than never.

Wa fiicantahay suldan Maxamad abdilqadir sii wanaagsan bu u hadlay its better to get recognition from the Somaliland sultan instead of getting the approval of TFG Minister of agriculture well done .

XX, lool you had me laughing. Walahi you live in your own bubble.

Reer khaatumo don't need any recognition from sl sultan or any politician in the sl provincial government. But, it is good for your people to finally wake up and smell the coffee.