Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Turkey to build Galkacyu Airport

Illyria   

Do you even know where Galkacyo airport is? How far is it from Cirjiife? Which district is Cirjiife in? And how far is it from Wadajir district? If you answer those questions, I night just take you seriously. And while you are at it, is Hargeysa airport any different? what do you think would happen if Reer Saylada Xoolaha go on a strike for a day and block traffic to Hargeysa's airport?

Carafaat   

just google Galkacyo and airport. first page this is the result;

Maleeshiyaadka Galmudug Oo Rasaas Ku Tuuray Airport-ka Gaalkacyo.

http://allsoomaali.com/2011/11/maleeshiyaadka-galmudug-oo-rasaas-ku-tuuray-airport-ka-gaalkacyo/

puntland-accuses-galmudug-of-attack-on-gaalkacyo-airport

http://soomaali.s461.sureserver.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11532:puntland-accuses-galmudug-of-attack-on-gaalkacyo-airport&catid=34:ciyaaraha-maanta&Itemid=51

Serieuzly, you guys should propagate peace building and work towards building one adminstration in Galkacyo, good governance rather then tarmac roads and propagating ethnic state. wrong concepts, wrong priorities

Illyria   

You did not answer the questions tho', which shows everything you are say or write is pure heresy. and your source of information is rather glib. security incidents happen, and life goes on. welcome to somalia.

Google is not my source of information, and i do not need to rely on rubbish from kid behind a keyboard who just learnt how to spell his name. I know of the city, its surroundings and inhabitants. you do not, and anything you say is rubbish. now will you move along, and find another obsession?

can i ask you a question: why must you insist on talking about stuff you do not anything about?

Carafaat   

Illyria;806241 wrote:
You did not answer the questions tho', which shows everything you are say or write is pure heresy. and your source of information is rather glib. security incidents happen, and life goes on. welcome to somalia.

Google is not my source of information, and i do not need a rely on rubbish from kid who does not know what is what. I know the city, its surroundings and inhabitants. you do not, and anything you say is rubbish. no will you move along, and find another obsession?

No, its not the Somalia we want, its the Somalia of the past. People are fed up of this clan militia justification, clan wars are over. And if you dont trust that source, check REUTERS http://in.reuters.com/article/2011/09/03/idINIndia-59131120110903

Even in Southern Somalia are these kind of fighting rare where 27 people are killed in one day, and this was only back couple months.

Illyria   

Again, you are spinning the same flawed logic: the ideal and the reality are two different things. there are marauding militias whose livelihood is in danger, have not eaten for days, and their only way of securing their future is by way robing or looting.

And there you go again jumping all over the place. this has very little to do with the airport and its location.

It is a given, the city is in need of tight security force, and this is an exception with Al-shabaab doing their thing in the city.

"Even in Southern Somalia are these kind of fighting rare where 27 people are killed in one day, and this was only back couple months."

Can you stick with one issue at a time. what are you a rabbit out of its haunt seeking a new hideout?

Carafaat   

27 people were killed at that airport. instead of asking yourself why and how to prevent, you think of Turks and construction. many,many fighting occured at that airport and you call it "incidents".

Illyria   

You are so incorrigible. No body was killed at Galkacyo airport. the incident you are referring to happened last year in the western district of the city (Garsoor). Again, i plead with you to refrain from speaking stuff you do not know anything about, and please find other sources of info other than google.

Carafaat   

Ilyria you asked for sources and I gave you even english and somali sources on diffrent fightings in Galkacyo airport. Now you have lost the argument. It's shameless and embarrasing to propagate for division of Galkacyo. we are in the 21st century. just tell us what you need to Unite the city and unite the admins. Maybe some indepedent mediation?

on your argument about hargeysa and folks from neighbourhouds demonstrating. There is one admin, one police force to deal with that. And I will never justify the division of our people, our cities and our country.

Illyria   

Carafaat,

Ina adeer wadne qabad baad tahay, si kasta oo wax laguugu sheegana maqli maysid, marka ha ina xiijine inaga daa. wixiina maad fahamsanid, in laguu sharaxaana sannaday qaadansaa, anna tabar uma hayo hadda, markaa waa in aan iska ka daayaa. waxayse belo ka dhacday sdii gaas dhagoolihii ayaa qarda-jeex meel kasta ku maraysaa, waar ka joog haddii lagu yiraana maqli maysid.

Cidina ma diinada in 'security incidents' ay ka dhacaan Galkacyo. cidina ma diidana in midnimo iyo horumar loo baahan yahay. Galkacyo airport marna laguma dilin 27 qof. waxaan aad il-wareedyada ku sheegaysaa waa cantara-baqash ciyaal 15 jirra ahi ay internetka ay ku qoreen.

Tan midnimada Galkacyo waqti dheer bay igu qaadanaysaa in aan ku fahamsiiyo, laakiin hadda maya.

Let me give you another clue:

Si aad u fahamto waxaan ka hadlayo, galkacyo 95% iyo 5% ayay u qaybsan tahay. bal ka fikir sababta somalida deggan 95% magaaladu ay u ogolaadeen in 5% ay maamul kale samaystaan? and ttw, it has something to do with somalinimo and unity, but you will not get that.

Carafaat;806232 wrote:
that airport is a daily warzone just google Galkacyo and Airport. I would recommend the Turks to go to Eyl, its much safer there.

You went from "who controls" the airport and "always changes hands" to "its a battle field"... You my boy have a rotten egg on your face..

Thanks for being on the record that you would not want Galkacyu to be developed. The Turks are going to Garowe as well as Bossaso so dont worry lad.