Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Why are people afraid to run their own affairs and still be part of SOMALIA?

burahadeer;803043 wrote:
@ stoic.... anotha faroole speakin hahaaa attention deficiency syndrome....

good nite you pirates......

Now out of sheer desperation the secessionists are insulting each other....

STOIC   

Now that I got "insulted" online am going to crouch on one knee Teebow style beside my bed and put my fist to my big Somali forehead and pray to my lord for answering my prayer in defending the admiral Imam......

General Duke;803051 wrote:
Now out of sheer desperation the secessionists are insulting each other....

If that's what u think based on what you read just goes to show you can't read ethier as my name is not stoic maybe thats also why you can't read African oil website when they say they cant produce but are doing an evaluation I.e sit back down pirate lol you got nothing but talk as usual

STOIC;803054 wrote:
Now that I got "insulted" online am going to crouch on one knee Teebow style beside my bed and put my fist to my big Somali forehead and pray to my lord for answering my prayer in defending the admiral Imam......

That was quite lame. You confused the hell out of your secessionist brethren earlier. careful now, they might take you for an evangelic Christian. You know secessionist are gullible, for a while they believed they were the lost Orphans of Queen Elizabeth II. :D

General Duke;803056 wrote:
That was quite lame. You confused the hell out of your secessionist brethren earlier. careful now, they might take you for an evangelic Christian. You know secessionist are gullible, for a while they believed they were the lost Orphans of Queen Elizabeth II.
:D

Like my friend buraa said good night pirates keep trying just one of these days you just might actully outsmart a lander after hundreds of years of failing but in my view pirates will always be pirates easy pray not tasty though they are 80 percant hot air

STOIC;803048 wrote:
Burahadeer, you must have clearly missed this one...LOOOOL

yeee sorry ,I did...good one thou. showed pirate fantacy world:D

The Hermet;803061 wrote:
Like my friend buraa said good night pirates keep trying just one of these days you just might actualy outsmart a lander

I am not sure how smart these "Landers" are, but judging from tonight's performance on this thread, they aint that smart. :D

burahadeer;803073 wrote:
^^^ you win when you lose! ...just looking back your posts thru the years,every time you hit the wall head on.

bye again.

It's called pirate loser syndrome hense why they always refer to hot air and cheap propaganda haha..

Carafaat   

General Duke;802995 wrote:
I think some folks need to grow a backbone. Federalism and devolution works to empower people, thus how can one take advantage of the system if its not central and if the regions have more say. If Hargaysa, Garowe, Belwedweyne, Kismayu and Marka have more local powers, how could one region take advantage of them?

The idea of decentralization is to create checks and balances so that power does not fall or is localized in one area.

Puntland does not covet anyone’s land or resources. Thus why are the North Western afraid? Why do they spend so much time running away from the truth? Why is the triangle not enough for them?

These are the questions that they have to answer. For if as you claim our land is “desert” and we are but just “clan enclaves” and what have you. Its puzzling why you are afraid to compete in a system which will guarantee you autonomy as well as on the individual level access to other region?

The secessionists seem to be suffering from deep seated inferiority complex. Their leaders like Warraabe and elders like Bur-Madow are crying out loud. It’s as if they have no chance of competing with Puntland head on, that they are somewhat deficient in the darks arts of Politics.

Somaliland has not been recognized and its clear now that it will be highly unlikely to ever break away from the republic. Thus the only alternative is a federal system which gives its regions autonomy while being part of a center.

I believe it is high time the secessionists gained more confidence in their lands and people and tired to compete head on. All this defeated talk and wailing is so un-Somali.

Federalism and decentralization? You clearly dont understand anything from governance. The idea of decentralization is you decentralize task from the center to the regional/local. In Somali case thats a great Idea. For example, one can argument that oil exploration could be done regional or local admins.

Federalism assumes you are a sovereign entity and you transfer some of your sovereignity together with other Sovereign entities to a Federal authority. In this can one can say immigration(deportation of fellow citizens) is a State affair, Piracy and maritime robery is a State affair, printin fake Somali money is a Somali affair, seperating and creating borders and border control is a State affair, oil exploration is a State affair. In all these issue's the Somali central goverment cant intervene if States dont hand transfer mandate of it to the central goverment. What is the next State affair, Assasinations of Sheicks by the PIS? And do you really expect us Somali's to wait and see what shamefull practise you come with next and disgrace us further on the world stage?

Shamefull policies, shamefull politics walee. It needs to stop. And folks need to distentiate themselves from these criminal activities, for there will be a day of reckoning. And all Somali's will remember those who stand on the wrong side of things.