Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Qurbameer state on the verge of collapse while traveling

Mario B   

burahadeer;802543 wrote:
not to go but finish business of separation & regardless there is nothing you can do about somaliland.Keep counting on others!!!

I'm not surprised at your logic, Siyaad hired S.african pilots & gave away western somalia with one stroke for Mengistu inorder to defeat SNM & rest is history.SNM is still there & will take your shoes this time.
:D

I'm glad you didn't refute my claims. :cool:

Mario B;802548 wrote:

Mario i feel sorry for you walahi.. waan cu ducayn dona lakin.. :D

Inshallah khayr bay noqon donta wax walba. ;)

Mario B;802548 wrote:

what claims? now using verbal gymnastics to give you span o life...keep peeping light at the end of very dark tunnel.

Mario B   

burahadeer;802556 wrote:
what claims? now using verbal gymnastics to give you span o life...keep peeping light at the end of very dark

tunnel.

My claim is "SL" recognition is a pipe dream, the sooner you realised that the better, I also didn't ask for a 5 yr old explanation of history of Somalia. :D

Mario B;802561 wrote:
My claim is "SL" recognition is a pipe dream, the sooner you realised that the better, I also didn't ask for a 5 yr old explanation of history of Somalia.

Your uncle SIYAAD used to say Burao & Hargeisa are playing ball in the height of the civil war:D! again I'm not surprised at you ...5yr history??..that shows you'r not clueless but entertaining...keep telling that to your children,that what messed up your head! and make sure if mogadicians etc want you in the first place.I get much respect there than you even after I seceded...We both know that...you'r in suspension my friend.

Mario B   

burahadeer;802563 wrote:
Your uncle SIYAAD used to say Burao & Hargeisa are playing ball in the height of the civil war:D! again I'm not surprised at you ...5yr history??..that shows you'r not clueless but entertaining...keep telling that to your children,that what messed up your head!

Siad isn't/wasn't my uncle unless you know something that I dont, and my claim still stands....."SL" recognition is pipedream. :cool: However in vain you try. :D

Mario B;802567 wrote:
Siad isn't/wasn't my uncle unless you know something that I dont, and my claim still stands....."SL" recognition is pipedream. :cool: However in vain you try.

Somaliland exists on the ground and the real pipe dream is khatumo and Somalia, the conclusion i reached after seeing how these people talk is that Somalia has no future its sad but these people detest each other on an online forum let alone in the real world let alone as part of the same nation state...

Mario...This is a video its called the kingdom of Khatumo...just released.

Khatumo is behind my closet.

Mario B;802567 wrote:
Siad isn't/wasn't my uncle unless you know something that I dont, and my claim still stands....."SL" recognition is pipedream. :cool: However in vain you try.

"My claim stands""...ye right I can see he was your uncle by such dictatorial tendencies in the face of reality!

nin dad qaaday xumbo cuskay.....talk for eva.

Mario B   

burahadeer;802570 wrote:
"My claim stands""...ye right I can see he was your uncle by such dictatorial tendencies in the face of reality!

nin dad qaaday xumbo cuskay.....talk for eva.

"SL" recognition is a pipe dream, that is the is the irrefutable fact that all slanders need to deal with, now stop wasting your time and ours....this forum could have been put to better use if it were not for a couple of "clan enclave" hogging the lime light with their spin and propaganda.

Mario B;802576 wrote:
"SL" recognition is a pipe dream, that is the is the irrefutable fact that all slanders need to deal with, now stop wasting your time and ours....this forum could have been put to better use if it were not for a couple of "clan enclave" hogging the lime light with their spin and propaganda.

you been defeated 20yrs ago.It's the victors that call the shots.When Siyaad was in Buurdhoobo one of his drivers asked,"Mr. president you should have built us a city...see where we are today",in which siyaad responded,"I will, one like N york when we recapture Mogadishu, infact I sent 5 companies to encircle the city & give a death blow.We be there by 8 tonite,my son,don't worry."

Isn't he your uncle:D same mentality!!!!!!

Mario B   

burahadeer;802580 wrote:
you been defeated 20yrs ago.It's the victors that call the shots.When Siyaad was in Buurdhoobo one of his drivers asked,"Mr. president you should have built us a city...see where we are today",in which siyaad responded,"I will, one like N york when we recapture Mogadishu, infact I sent 5 companies to encircle the city & give a death blow.We be there by 8 tonite,my son,don't worry."

Isn't he your uncle:D same mentality!!!!!!

Is this what you tell each other in the mafrish? No wonder it has taken you this long to get recognition for your lil three towns. It's gonna be another long wait I'm afraid...:D

no recognition and in lascanod for eva.

first you use to say you have no rivers & nothing to eat.

Then, you will crumble in few yrs by urslvs.

Then the americans in bosaso(94) on their way to hargeisa.

Then A.Yusuf is president & u will see.

Then the Islamic courts will take care of you.

Then Shabab will take care of you.

Then we will crush you.

Now all what is left for you is u won't be recognized.I'm happy that you atlast talking about recognition.

Good you seeing the light.:D

Mario B   

burahadeer;802588 wrote:
no recognition and in lascanod for eva.

first you use to say you have no rivers & nothing to eat.

Then, you will crumble in few yrs by urslvs.

Then the americans in bosaso(94) on their way to hargeisa.

Then A.Yusuf is president & u will see.

Then the Islamic courts will take care of you.

Then Shabab will take care of you.

Then we will crush you.

Now all what is left for you is u won't be recognized.I'm happy that you atlast talking about recognition.

Good you seeing the light.

Is this mafrish logic, you sounded like a retard there, you will not kill Somalia while it has it's people. And the world told you where to go------> Villa Somalia this way.:D

Mario B;802591 wrote:
Is this mafrish logic, you sounded like a retard there, you will not kill Somalia while it has it's people. And the world told you where to go------> Villa Somalia this way.

Buraa... dont waste your breath saxib no concept of reality, logic, justice, reason etc...i dont know why you bother..hahaha

<------- Villa Burundi is actually this way Mario :D

you waiting the world??,LOOOOser.What happened to billions worth of arms & 100,000s of armed men your uncle had!!!

Somalia knows you the trouble child & won't listen to your crocodile tears...you destroyed the Mogadishu you running to and is not lost in the people there..Biggest handicaps!