Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Majority of Somaliland MP's have foreign Passports.

How does ina dhabeye knows who holds what passport does he work for the SL immigration he is the Sultan of Somaliland a traditional position he should not interfere with politics.

Somalia   

This clearly shows that the so-called Somaliland region is not of the people on the ground, but of the diaspora.

Maybe this is why they get their food stolen by politicians :(

Carafaat   

Somalia, there is clearly an elite dominating politcs and business who solely interest is self enrichement and not the interest of the people.

Somalia;802390 wrote:
This clearly shows that the so-called Somaliland region is not of the people on the ground, but of the diaspora.

Maybe this is why they get their food stolen by politicians
:(

hahaha...once a pirate always a pirate...Somaliland MP's most of them have foreign passports, but also most of them have PHD, M.A. 's and long established careers abroad..instead of focusing on peoples passports i understand and respect the fact that they are contributing to the development of their country, with skills the country currently lacks...

Somaliland mp's although most of them have foreign passports, they all live in Somaliland, they all visit their local constituents if not live with them...so in reality they are proper mp's that have foreign passports.

but nice low blow...keep the cheap shoots comming as if it will effect anything.

Carafaat;802401 wrote:
Somalia, there is clearly an elite dominating politcs and business who solely interest is self enrichement and not the interest of the people.

what are the interest of the people...democracy, strong governance, economic development, security etc.... what are they not fullfilling...??

it seems we taking lessons from people who really have no clue of what they are talking about.

Carafaat   

Hermet,

Imagine my family living in one country. And me being active in politics and representing people in another country. Do you think I or my family will be aware of the decsisions I take as Mp and thheir in pact for my family?

It kind of colours your opinion.

Carafaat;802407 wrote:
Hermet,

Imagine my family living in one country. And me being active in politics and representing people in another country. Do you think I or my family will be aware of the decsisions I take as Mp and thheir in pact for my family?

It kind of colours your opinion.

See your making an assumption similar to that of mugdusho our mp's do not work in a war zone, all MP if not the majority live there with their families its a state, why shouldnt they live there your assuming we are like somalia...different paradigm entirely therefore weak argument altogether. Just because you have a foreign passport doesnt mean you cant live in the country or your family...haha...

Mario B   

The Hermet;802419 wrote:
See your making an assumption similar to that of mugdusho our mp's do not work in a war zone, all MP if not the majority live there with their families its a state, why shouldnt they live there your assuming we are like somalia...different paradigm entirely therefore weak argument altogether. Just because you have a foreign passport doesnt mean you cant live in the country or your family...haha...

I wonder what line will Hermet come up with when south becomes peacefull?:rolleyes:

I have never seen a man wish people ill like this clown above. :D

Carafaat   

How many times did you hear MP's about water connection in South Hargeysa? Well if their kid and wives run out of water, belief me it would be one of the biggest issue's in Parliament rather then 10 million dollar Investment for Airports only they and some qurbajoogs make use off.

Its about choices and they make other choices. I was using the aiport alot, I wouild think the same. But majority of Hargeysaawi's never fly.

Carafaat   

How many times did you hear MP's about water connection in South Hargeysa? Well if their kid and wives run out of water, belief me it would be one of the biggest issue's in Parliament rather then 10 million dollar Investment for Airports only they and some qurbajoogs make use off.

Its about choices and they make other choices. I was using the aiport alot, I wouild think the same. But majority of Hargeysaawi's never fly.