Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

JB Says: Saracen Is A UN Issue

Dr_Osman   

Jacaylbaro;795990 wrote:
The Saracen issue is a UN thing now sxb ....

Bal firiya waxan xasidka ah, uma jeclo puntland inay xog yeelato. Weliba Amuusnanta JB yaa ila arkay siiba marki laga hadleyo Puntland forces, wa naxdin kale!!!

Get in JB and explain your silence on the Saracen and in general Puntland Military Build up. Were talking 15000 tonnes of military hardware entering through Bosaso Port, waxaa laga rabay inaad ka doodid arintan lakin kama doodin waxad illa tagtay maxkamad calaami

Timur   

Dr_Osman, don't waste your time with the secessionists. They are feeling the worst depression imaginable, hence the heightened obsession with Puntland. Don't kick a man when he's down, so just let them soothe their pain.

Dr_Osman   

Timur;797529 wrote:
Dr_Osman, don't waste your time with the secessionists. They are feeling the worst depression imaginable, hence the heightened obsession with Puntland. Don't kick a man when he's down, so just let them soothe their pain.

I was suprised wallahi when JB responded to me with that, I was expecting him to debate the issue!!! His silence makes saracen appear as if its a legal issue and he cannot speak about it.

Dr_Osman   

JB, I want puntland to have the strongest feared force in Somalia. You can imagine the faan factor when im at the cafe and im telling people yusan puntland ku soo adeegsan an-26, helicopters, naval vessels, and F350s. Something that we can faan about and say our whole security set up is funded and have their own institutions and forces.

To say that Puntland has air, sea, ground and intelligence capabilities unmatched. Even the world reporters are saying its the only real army in somalia and only amisom comes close.

Dr_Osman   

I feel sorry for JB being next door to this beast that is building up mlitarily and noone can do nothing about it!!!

Dr_Osman   

Saracen is only training our forces to be the best snipers and ground troopers in the nation. You know 1 marine takes out 20 rag-tags, our funding is coming from dubai!!!

Dr_Osman;797539 wrote:
Saracen is only training our forces to be the best snipers and ground troopers in the nation. You know 1 marine takes out 20 rag-tags, our funding is coming from dubai!!!

they trying to build up some anti-piracy forces, but even the UAE said the force has had little success...they are even considering whether they should continue with it as for snipers etc....allow me to laugh hahahahah...dream on dreamers. :cool: