Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Thank you.

nice photoshop of cows and grass...never you new u had etheir im sure you dont. anywhoo, a hole in the ground, alshabab, piracy, division, instabaility and weak government about to expire in 6 months an uneducated tribal majority and you still think BP and shell are comming to invest. :cool:

SERIOUSLY????

The Hermet;795105 wrote:
nice photoshop of cow sand grass...never you new u had etheir im sure you dont. anywhoo, a hole in the ground, alshabab, piracy, division, instabaility and weak government about to expire in 6 months an uneducated tribal majority and you still think BP and shell are comming to invest. :cool:

SERIOUSLY????

what you think and what i think are not important, but i know where you're coming from; it must s@ck if the queen turned your enclave down in front of the whole world. i mean look what you have been reduced to: fake news, fake conference speech, embarrassed enclave president, and finally, no recognition . For God's sake, look what you have been reduced to:

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

compared that to Puntland;

BP deal, Garowe I and II principal accept as the only road map for Somalia, UK working with the PL government in various issues ranging from development to oil deals. I know it must s@ck seeing PL move forward while your enclave deals with the raising KS and AS enclaves.

Its a fact that Somaliland has more oil as three of the major spots and the off shore spots have been inside Somaliland as explored back in the late 80's before we destroyed your poor nigerian refugee uncle siad barre. As for your pirate-ville, i am a man of reason. The UK is a government, companies require security, insurance, they require infrastructure, they need logistics access with the rest of the world all these criteria are not met. what you gonna do export via bosaso port, a small port 1-3 the size of berbera port. after you dodge the bad roads, alshabab and pirates, not to mention the kidnappings, weak governance, poverty, uneducated masses. not to mention the perception of Somalia.

All this logically states that you are DREAMING my pirate friend. Somalilands oil will be used in the future, not now because we both know the situation now. :cool: We are what the world calls realists. :cool:

The Hermet;795111 wrote:
Its a fact that Somaliland has more oil as three of the major spots and the off shore spots have been inside Somaliland as explored back in the late 80's before we destroyed your poor nigerian refugee uncle siad barre. As for your pirate-ville, i am a man of reason. The UK is a government, companies require security, insurance, they require infrastructure, they need logistics access with the rest of the world all these criteria are not met. what you gonna do export via bosaso port, a small port 1-3 the size of berbera port. after you dodge the bad roads, alshabab and pirates, not to mention the kidnappings, weak governance, poverty, uneducated masses. not to mention the perception of Somalia all logically states that you are DREAMING my pirate friend. Somalilands oil will be used in the future, not now because we both know the situation now. :cool: We are what the world calls realists. :cool:

US reduced 20 years of delusionism to 30 second of flat out NO.

And thats the best you can come up with...:cool:

The U.S.A. said that about the peoples republic of China when they supported the Republic of China, after 40 years they now live on chinese borrowed money, this is the beauty of international relations, just dont commit suicide when Somaliland is recognised young pirate. because as is clear from the communique the TFG is over, all financial leverage has been taken back, Somaliland and Somalia have been highlighted as seperate entities that need to discuss their joint future in an international context opening the doors of recognition and killing your dream of federalism, not to mention the somaliland development fund opened by both the British and somaliland government, and the 150 million pounds provided to Somaliland that insures ill be chasing pirates for the next decade.

so young pirate we will see who is delusional. :cool:

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

you know your desperate when your enclave is reduced to making up news. If your not delusional, why the fake news?

I see you dont like reason young pirate, so ill leave you to continue to entertain yourself with your unrealistic delusions. all you need to know is Somaliland is out of your league son, they destroyed you in the past, they continue to outsmart you. For the creators of Somaliweyn have become its destroyers and it will be a pleasure to bring an end to your fiefdom in the near future. :cool:

Its sunday, its beautiful outside, im gonna go and smell some roses. ;)

The Hermet;795118 wrote:
I see you dont like reason young pirate, so ill leave you to continue to entertain yourself with your unrealistic delusions. all you need to know is Somaliland is out of your league son, they destroyed you in the past, they continue to outsmart you. For the creators of Somaliweyn have become its destroyers and it will be a pleasure to bring an end to your fiefdom in the near future. :cool:

Its sunday, its beautiful outside, im gonna go and smell some roses.
;)

you give up? wow. no wonder your enclave loses battles easily.