Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

Mugdisho Clan Elders Reject Garowe Conference Proposals.

^^^ i see old hatreds die hard. Somalia belongs to its people, Mugdisho belongs to its people and its people are led by the elders. As is custom in Somali affairs the tribal elders have enormous political and social weight. That is why even in this imaginary constitution of yours you copy the Somaliland model and attempt to establish a house of elders. Why??? if they arent so important would anyone do this. lets not kidd ourselves Somalia will never be able to function as a state because like i stated it has to many different groups with different interests and power politics at play, when you remove the khatumo's of this world there are only a few real players in this game. The elders have rejected for a number of reasons one of them being they dont trust Garowe or anything that comes out from there considering the history. Had the same constitution been written in Somaliland i would have been different entirely lets not kidd ourselves. So i will repeat to my Mugdisho comrades. The future of the Somali people, race and ever lasting peace rests on a two state conclusion. Two brother states one ruled from Mugdisho a centralised state, the largest somali city, and the other Hargaisa the second largest somali city from somaliland. ;)

The Hermet;791472 wrote:
really :cool:

And remember the people of Mugdisho are happy with Somaliland just these so called leaders that arent. So a two state solution is in order as was the case in 1960. Somaliland and Somalia two states and the people of Mugidsho and Somaliland should push for this strategy because this is the only solution for the somali peoples.
;)

Wise enough for yaa...
:D

Fools give you reasons, wise men never try

faarah22   

why are you speaking as though outside of somalia! your part and parcel of this country. faanka beenta iska daa you never invented anything all good comes from somalia. somalia will have functioning government soon without doubt that's why your shitting ur pants. you have been a child without parental supervision, so naturally you want to continue playing. game time is over. real government will be estabilished.

faarah22;791511 wrote:
why are you speaking as though outside of somalia! your part and parcel of this country. faanka beenta iska daa you never invented anything all good comes from somalia. somalia will have functioning government soon without doubt that's why your shitting ur pants. you have been a child without parental supervision, so naturally you want to continue playing. game time is over. real government will be estabilished.

Sh*tting my pants, im not the one behind a barundian tank haha....a government soon ! ive been waiting 20 years and 16 conferences. Its about time you wake up. :cool: you think a 5 hour conference in london and constitution rejected by the entire south and north will bring Somalia a new government. walahi maskin. Like i said that is the only viable solution to Somalia's problems. As you will come to learn.

The Hermet;791517 wrote:
Sh*tting my pants, im not the one behind a barundian tank haha....a government soon ! ive been waiting 20 years and 16 conferences. Its about time you wake up. :cool:

your awake? I could have sworn you were on either something or typing post as you slept intermittently. my bad. I take back everything i said about you.

faarah22   

your not going anywhere hermet. the army is prepared to defend the nation's territorial integrity. secession can never happen in reality. but please u can entertain us here with ur fictional country lol

Alshabab:

Al-Qaacida oo si buuxda uga soo horjeesatay shirkii Garoowe lagu soo gabagabeeyay, digniina u jeedisay Shacabka Garoowe ku dhaqan.

Sheekh Cali Maxamuud Raage Sheekh Cali Dheere Afhayeenka Ururka Al-Qaacida ayaa digniin u jeediyey Shacabka reer Garowe ee Maamulka Puntland, wuxuuna sheegay in Shirkaasi uu ahaa mid lagu dhibaataynaayo Shacabka Soomaaliyeed.

Afhayeenka Al-Qaacida ayaa sheegay in shacabka reer Garowe looga baahan yahay inaysan soo dhaweysan shirarka lagu qabanayo Magaalada Garowe, wuxuuna sheegay Cali Dheere in shirkaasi yahay mid dhibaato u horseedayo Shacabka Soomaaliyeed.

"Waxaan doonaynaa ummadda Soomaaliyeed inaan u caddeyno in shirkaas looga hadlayay sidii lagu baabi'in lahaa shareecada Islaamka, waayo waxaa la sheegay in shirkaas uu ahaa mid dastuur lagu samaynaayay" ayuu yiri Afhayeenka Al-Qaacida oo sheegay in Shacabka Puntland looga baahan yahay inaysan aqbalin shirarka lagu qabanayo deegaannadooda oo uu sheegay inay tahay mid lagu banaysanayo dhiiga dadka Muslimka ah ee Soomaaliyeed.

Afhayeenka Shabaab waxa uu sheegay inuu digniin u jeedinaayo shacabka reer Garoowe, “Waxaan uga digaynaa Shacabka reer Garoowe kuwa dhulkiina waxaa iskugu imaanaya oo raba inay diinkiina fasahaadiyaan waa inaad ka hortagtaan, islamrkaana aad noqotaan kuwo diinkooda u gurmada oo diinkooda u hiiliya” ayuu yri Afhayeenka Al-Qaacida.

“Ummadda Soomaaliyeed waxaan leenahay wanaaggeennu wuxuu ku jiraa wixii ay ummadihii naga horreeyay ku wanaagsanaadeen, kaasoo ah kitaabka Ilaahay iyo sunnada Nebi Muxammed NNKH" ayuu yiri Afhayeenka Al-Qaacida.

Dhinaca kale Afhayeenka guud Al-Qaacidada Soomaaliya Sheekh Cali Maxamuud Raage Cali Dheere ayaa hadalkiisa ku soo aadaya iyadoo maalin ka hor Magaalada Garowe uu ku soo gaba gaboobay shirkii Garowe II ee ay ka qeybgaleen dhinacyada Soomaalida.

Good luck Son....:cool:

faarah22   

all those obstacles will be swept away once the government fully comes together. terrorism, secession, piracy and all other ills will be extinguished by the righteous hand of our legitimate government.

Mario B   

The Hermet;791509 wrote:
^^^ i see old hatreds die hard. Somalia belongs to its people, Mugdisho belongs to its people and its people are led by the elders. As is custom in Somali affairs the tribal elders have enormous political and social weight. That is why even in this imaginary constitution of yours you copy the Somaliland model and attempt to establish a house of elders. Why??? if they arent so important would anyone do this. lets not kidd ourselves Somalia will never be able to function as a state because like i stated it has to many different groups with different interests and power politics at play, when you remove the khatumo's of this world there are only a few real players in this game. The elders have rejected for a number of reasons one of them being they dont trust Garowe or anything that comes out from there considering the history. Had the same constitution been written in Somaliland i would have been different entirely lets not kidd ourselves. So i will repeat to my Mugdisho comrades. The future of the Somali people, race and ever lasting peace rests on a two state conclusion. Two brother states one ruled from Mugdisho a centralised state, the largest somali city, and the other Hargaisa the second largest somali city from somaliland.
;)

Hermet, quit with your clan solutions, you're starting to sound like these old farts...:D

NASSIR   

Timur;791501 wrote:
These so-called clan elders can't even write their own names. I highly doubt they know what they are saying.

Their so-called leader was bragging a few months ago about ethnically cleansing Aidid's clan from a Mogadishu district in the 90s. How can you take people like that seriously? They are stuck in the stone ages

Elders are the main reason why we have peace in the northern regions.

Prof. Said Samatar of Rutgers University covered in one of his academic views papers on the failures of the Elders in South- Central Somalia in the peace-making social realm. It has to do with the colonial administrations of Italy, which had left no meaningful role for the elders in the political process and deprived them of their prestigious place in society.

I agree their grievances should be addressed. They do not seek to grab office or financial incentives but want to be part of the policy-making and decision process that impact them and their regions.