Sign in to follow this  
Jiiroow Bakaal

Isku Aaadka Gobolada iyo Federaalka 2012

Dhibaatada Somalida haysata waxa weye isma aminayan aniga iyo taleex famaly baanu nahay hadana ima aminayo wa dhibaato hor hel oo loo bahan in la daweyo laakin hada la yidha mamuul kasta wa dawlad state dee Somalia maxa u hadhaya , dawlad waxa lo bahanyahay asaas adag oo marka na decentralizationlugu sameyo gobolada dalka ay si gaar ah isku xukuman iyado oo ay dawlada dhexe jirto oo dalka ka taliso , Abwaan wa runti hadaan xumaan la rabo Walaalaha Somalida eeh Somalia waxan odhan laha wada gobolo noqda reerkasta tuuladisa ha u taliyo si anay u cago dhigan laakin runti odhan mayo sabab wanaagooda wa wanaagayga , aniga wanaagayga wa wanaaagooda. Eeg maha in wax kasta caasimada laga dhigo hayadaha dawliga dalka oo dhan ba la gaadhsin kara gobolkasta na wa is mamuulaya , laakin waxan mamuul goboleedyada badan la yidha waxay horseedeysa in mamuul beleedku tago kenya danta reerkisa u tago mid kale na Ethiopia tago dabeedna dawlada dhexe wax la taliyo oo u taliyo ba wayo ma sidaasad rabtiin, War niyo Somalidu siday wax u fahman halkay u socdaan ba ma oga federaal uun bay maqleen.

Carafaat   

Federalism won't work in Somalia. There are only 2 states, waqooyi and koonfur with 2 diffrent political dimension. But splitting uppp cities, villages, shabelle region, mudug, gedo en bakool, splitting up bay and hiiraan, galgaduud en mudug, NONsense.

Taleexi   

Carafaat;791503 wrote:
Federalism won't work in Somalia. There are only 2 states, waqooyi and koonfur with 2 diffrent political dimension. But splitting uppp cities, villages, shabelle region, mudug, gedo en bakool, splitting up bay and hiiraan, galgaduud en mudug, NONsense.

114-kaan aqaanaa waa haddii lagaa yeelo sow kama horayso?

Somalia   

Abwaan;791394 wrote:
Why not build one Soomaaliya now. Bring the nation together and then si caddaalad ah uga feker haddii uu Federalism shaqaynayo?

Because there's people like you.

Abwaan   

Somalia;791539 wrote:
Because there's people like you.

I am not the one saying ciddaydaa wax walba u qalanta, ciddeydaa wax walba taqaan...I am sorry, Soomaali baan u doodaa and you don't:....Koox iga daba heestana ma qabi oo ii camirta, oo dan qabiil lee SOL u doodda...:) Doc ka yeerna daankaa lagu dhuftaa!

Carafaat;791503 wrote:

but 20 years of failed politics in your enclave makes sense. no wonder you still have this mentality of waqooyi and koonfur. the politics on the ground as we post on SOL is federalism. either participate or forever remain isolated and irrelevent.

Somalia   

Abwaan;791542 wrote:
I am not the one saying ciddaydaa wax walba u qalanta, ciddeydaa wax walba taqaan...I am sorry, Soomaali baan u doodaa and you don't:....Koox iga daba heestana ma qabi oo ii camirta, oo dan qabiil lee SOL u doodda...
:)
Doc ka yeerna daankaa lagu dhuftaa!

You've exposed your views many times. People do not want to live among others who do not want peace. You've played warlords for 20 years and now when you see the nation moving forward, using a realistic system of governing i.e federalism, you all of a sudden cry for "peace".

This is the way forward, a federal Somalia and any other way is unrealistic. I understand full well why you do not want the system, that's a no brainer but it is supported by large swaths of the country and the international community is now behind it.

Your time is up. And do not play the projection card with qabiil, we know full well who has the worse agenda here. I do not keep you from prospering but you want to keep others from it.

Somalia;791585 wrote:
You've exposed your views many times. People do not want to live among others who do not want peace. You've played warlords for 20 years and now when you see the nation moving forward, using a realistic system of governing i.e federalism, you all of a sudden cry for "peace".

This is the way forward, a federal Somalia and any other way is unrealistic. I understand full well why you do not want the system, that's a no brainer but it is supported by large swaths of the country and the international community is now behind it.

Your time is up. And do not play the projection card with qabiil, we know full well who has the worse agenda here. I do not keep you from prospering but you want to keep others from it.

right on brother, right on. you tell them.

Abwaan   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;791622 wrote:
Maamul qabiileed maamul gobol ma noqdo. Qabiil madaxweyne sameystay madaxweyne ma'aha, waa kaaba qabiil.

Toban iyo sideeda gobol ayaa wax lagu qeybsanaa, ninkii diida asagaa riyoonaayo.

Well said MMA!

Abwaan   

kingofkings;791589 wrote:
right on brother, right on. you tell them.

Indho-adakaa qof iyo hooskiis lee...qof isagii right brother isku dhahaayo!!!...:)

Abwaan;791683 wrote:
Indho-adakaa qof iyo hooskiis lee...qof isagii right brother isku dhahaayo!!!...
:)

well, can you blame me. i'm right on this one and you know it. fadlan, the innocent act is getting old and unless you have something else to say, lets agree to call it a night. salam brother.

Abwaan   

kingofkings;791685 wrote:
well, can you blame me. i'm right on this one and you know it. fadlan, the innocent act is getting old and unless you have something else to say, lets agree to call it a night. salam brother.

Busted :)

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;791622 wrote:
Maamul qabiileed maamul gobol ma noqdo. Qabiil madaxweyne sameystay madaxweyne ma'aha, waa kaaba qabiil.

Toban iyo sideeda gobol ayaa wax lagu qeybsanaa, ninkii diida asagaa riyoonaayo.

no offense dude, but it's not up to you or i and as of now we can only comment on the reality of the ground, not our wishful thinking. As of now, two or more state is recognized as a maamul gobol and depending how you look it, it will be based on clan. i don't have to remained you the political nature of somalis. in my opinion, the original 18 states came after the 80s and like the 80s, it's behind us. so, let's move forward because looking back only prolongs the current state of somalia.