Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Kiswahilli, should become Africa's official language

Carafaat   

We wont beat the west by speaking french or english with eachother, Arabs have nothing to add to current civilization they are in worse condition. So lets have an own official African wide language. I propose Kiswahilli to be thaught at schools, as second language after local language, most countries also teach one of these 3 english/french/arabic and then each kid should learn Kiswahilli as a third language. una fikiri nini?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swahili_language

Maeneo_penye_wasemaji_wa_Kiswahili.png

faarah22   

kisiwhaili is not viable for us. it suitable and can serve bantus well. somali is richer and better in my opinion. i speak swahili fluently so i should know. english should be the lingua franca i believe even in francophone countries. rwanda has already made the switch. language is just a tool, no need to invoke ethnic and racial chauvinism.

faarah22   

i am not imposing it on africans. but i think somali somali is far better than hybrid second tier language created by slaves and slave traders.

Swahiliga waa af aad ufiican, oo hadana fudud. Inkastoo aan hilmamay badankiis, laakinse af si fudud lagu baron karo. Caraaf waan kugu raacsanahay, Swahili can become the Official language of the continent.

ElPunto   

^Muslim African countries and Turkey? Which apart from North Africca and Sudan/Somalia? Are they in West Africa like Mali, Niger etc?

Yeah - Swahili is a good choice and easy to learn. Although there are dialect differences.

NGONGE   

ElPunto;790516 wrote:
^Muslim African countries and Turkey? Which apart from North Africca and Sudan/Somalia? Are they in West Africa like Mali, Niger etc?

Yeah - Swahili is a good choice and easy to learn. Although there are dialect differences.

They're targeting every Muslim country nowadays, saaxib. Turkey is trying to revive its old empire and I would not be surprised if they have not already got their tentecales into Mali and Niger (not that I mind them much).

NASSIR   

Somali should be the lingua franca of Africa. I propose that for consideration to the Evaluation Committee. Look at the Somali-speaking map including Ethiopia & Kenya.