Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Great Year for Beantown Sport Fans

The Patriots are red hot, and the Red Sox are in the world serious, and the Celtics have the best chance in years thanks to Pierce, Garnett,Allen, and not to mention Boston College which is enjoying its highest national ranking in 23 years. The Bruins are obviously a dissappointment but then agian Ice Hockey was for retarded Canadians. :D

Gediid   

I am predicating Red Sox will win the world series and the Super bowl is for the Pats but the celtics well I doubt if there will be chemistry this year between the three superstars but next year the title is theirs I think.

Gediid   

Red Sox sluggers did the job xaley.Beckett was on fire...Lets wait and see Schilling before we talk of a sweep.

Celtics only have one problem.Playoffs are all about experience and between the three stars I think they have a combined playoff experience limited only to the first round and that will heavily weigh against them.

I cant wait to see the Pats and the Colts in Nov.That will be the game of the decade.

Gediid   

Red Sox sluggers did the job xaley.Beckett was on fire...Lets wait and see Schilling before we talk of a sweep.

Celtics only have one problem.Playoffs are all about experience and between the three stars I think they have a combined playoff experience limited only to the first round and that will heavily weigh against them.

I cant wait to see the Pats and the Colts in Nov.That will be the game of the decade.

The game last night was so one sided. It was even pointless watching it. It took the excitment and the fun out of the game. The Rockies hardly resembled a team that won 21 consective games. I hope tonight would be better.

Schilling looks somewhat rusty even he pitched well in prior games.

Brady and Manning should be heck of match.