Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Letter to The Somali Diaspora

Showqi   

Very nice. I would suggest to the PM to open Somali Embassies all over the world and make it operational as soon as possible. This way the Somali government can quickly make contact with the Somali Diaspora Community and reestablish the communication. A simple thing as providing Somali Passport will also give the Somali government the idea of how large the Somali Diaspora is, and what their professions and expertises are.

Two things:

- Firstly, one would have thought it to be in Somali.

- Secondly, he makes it sound as if he is not confined to just Mogadishu.

Anyhow, carry on.

Che -Guevara;789151 wrote:
^Maybe two things you should communicate to his office, afterall he did ask for input?

Perhaps I should. That is a very profound suggestion.

Che -Guevara;789162 wrote:
I have that effect on people....looool

Apparently you do and that, in itself, has affected me profoundly and has rocked the centremost of my intellectual being. Do give me time to ponder and recuperate.

Che -Guevara;789165 wrote:
^Do the Budha then and come back a decade later to share your nirvana:-) Mind you, Somalis don't have the patience to wait that long.

Is that the intervention that counters this "effect" that you have on people. If so then that would be very much appreciated, indeed, if I may borrow "Oodweyne's" 'word',

^^If I were you I wouldn't question his relevancy given the fact there is something called a London Conference where 40 plus world leaders/representitives will participate and where Abdiweli will represent your region :D

^^ngonge is an angry man these days so I wouldn't read too much into what he says or writes :D

As of the seriousness of Abdiweli being national leaders in London Conference , i tell ye it is true . That it does not sit well with your independence claims when your regional leader will sit in the back row, and the pm sits in the front row, i can understand that Oodweyne :D