Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Galmudug leader in Garowe (Pictures)

Mario B   

Somalia, the Mudug province could do a single administration...The Garowe administration should only govern the Bari and Nugaal province, that way it can be an effective regional governance. :D

The Puntland Galkayo and Galmudug Galkayo will then share a single presidency and parliament for both community

Mario B   

Somalia;788849 wrote:
Nope. Puntland is already ahead with the federalism game so why would we trash ourselves?
:D

Puntland is just stretching itself, it's gonna tear on the seams....All in all, i just hope you stay away from the SSC region. :D:D

Dr_Osman   

WLC galmudug to garowe 2. This conference will touch on sensitive matters such as what form of federalism we are going to take in Somalia, and I hope it exposes your xafaad mamul as unconstitutional. But then again the constitution only says "2 or more states can freely form a regional administration" it never says how much you must control in each state to claim it as your own state. Maybe a formula needs to be devised on who can claim the state for their own if it is an area that is shared. For example we could calculate regional cities of each state as per 1991 formula and base it on which clan owns the state and who doesn't. For example Mudug is 5 regional cities as per the 1991 borders. 1. Galkayo. 2. Garacad. 3. Galgodob. 4. Hobyo. 5. Harardheere...The galmudug boys have hobyo, harardheere as a majority. Puntland has two cities garacad and galdogob as majority based cities. The decider is in galkayo and who owns most xafaads. Out of Galkayo 4 districts all of are puntland except baraxlay so the state goes to Puntland. The Same formula can be used across the board in all of somalia to decide which clan is a majority in a state if that state is shared between clans.

Puntland is the largest regional administration in Somalia and constitutes 8 states. The land mass is un-matched by any regional administration!!!

Mario B   

Somalia;788868 wrote:
We won't, they are our regions.

-----------

No they are not!! KS/SSC have decided to stand on their own feet, stay away...we have already learnt our lesson form the Hargeisa hegemony, unlike you, we want to create a strong Federal Gov. :D:D

Abwaan   

Carafaat;788967 wrote:
No flags, no music, no formal welcoming for Galmudug's President?

Lol....very observant...check on the PM Abdiweli's welcoming....Farole met him at the airpot... I know Abdiweli is The PM of Somalia and not comparing the two leaders but one thing that I wanted to add here is.....The office of the PRESIDENT (Sharif Ahmed) not the PM announced a reshuffle on two ministerial posts....If that is how happened I know that is WRONG....but according to some sources from Mogadishu that was done immediately after Mr. Gaas's plane took off from Aden Adde Airport......Maxaa meeshan ka cad meelaha bannaan buuxi!:)

Mario B   

Abwaan;789270 wrote:
Lol....very observant...check on the PM Abdiweli's welcoming....Farole met him at the airpot... I know Abdiweli is The PM of Somalia and not comparing the two leaders but one thing that I wanted to add here is.....The office of the PRESIDENT (Sharif Ahmed) not the PM announced a reshuffle on two ministerial posts....If that is how happened I know that is WRONG....but according to some sources from Mogadishu that was done immediately after Mr. Gaas's plane took off from Aden Adde Airport......Maxaa meeshan ka cad meelaha bannaan buuxi!
:)

Naughty Sh Sharif, :D.....i believe he used the old constitution as the bases of the reshuffle. I think they should concetrate more in defeating Al shaaba/Al Qaida.

Somalia   

Mario B;789258 wrote:
-----------

No they are not!! KS/SSC have decided to stand on their own feet, stay away...we have already learnt our lesson form the Hargeisa hegemony, unlike you, we want to create a strong Federal Gov.

You don't even know the basics. You match no criteria to be part of a federal government and Puntland will make it so.