Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Sheikh Shariif and the Mercedes

Somalia   

Or maybe this one. I don't really care for cars but when you got that petroluem jelly, the sky is just the limit.

2012-BMW-M3-Front-View.jpg

It won't take me long to get to Galkacyo from Garowe you feel me. :D

W020050222355567194995.jpg

BOB   

Somalia, LoooL...waxaasi waa mentalitiga ninka madoow brother...buying and driving an expensive car while crashing on his best mate's couch. waar mansion gado marka hore then get the girl (Narnia...is it?). I'm gonna buy a yatch after I buy the biggest, costliest and the classiest palace and then make Tuujiye my chef and if I do not like the food throw him overboard and let the sharks have a party on his flat behind. lol

Peace, Love & Unity.

Wigad   

BOB;786350 wrote:
Somalia, LoooL...waxaasi waa mentalitiga ninka madoow brother...buying and driving an expensive car while crashing on his best mate's couch. waar mansion gado marka hore then get the girl (Narnia...is it?). I'm gonna buy a yatch after I buy the biggest, costliest and the classiest palace and then make Tuujiye my chef and if I do not like the food throw him overboard and let the sharks have a party on his flat behind. lol

Peace, Love & Unity.

Loool war BOB xaasidsanidaa, wiilka adeer baad utahey maad saa kadaaftid.

Somalia;786506 wrote:
Gift by who, why did he give it away? It's an excellent car, makes him look beautiful and handsome.

If you must want to know, I think it was a gift from Turkiga. It is Tarsan's car, duqa magaalada Muqdisho, now.

Somalia   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;786518 wrote:
If you must want to know, I think it was a gift from Turkiga. It is Tarsan's car, duqa magaalada Muqdisho, now.

Thank you for the information. The car is worth over $250.000, that's why I am interested in knowing.