Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

What i believe?

samjamaa   

Since I heard about that United Kingdom has decided to host a conference on Somalia I was wondering what is behind that?.till I read recently that UK Prime Minister, David Cameron said in his speech to the Lord Mayor's banquet on 14 November 2011, “that Somalia is a failed state that directly threatens British interests. Tourists and aid workers kidnapped, young British minds poisoned by radicalism, mass migration, and vital trade routes disrupted.” This statement does recognize that there is a problem in Somalia that threatens the security interests of the United Kingdom and some argue that this recognition to change the conditions that contribute to the Somalia quandary gives a new purpose and opportunity to resolve this problem but the question is "are they doing to find solution to the current situation which will satisfaction all Somalis parties?" Allah only knows .

the bitter reality is Conflicts within the Somalia cannot be separated from its peoples' culture. Seventh-century tribal culture influenced Islam and its adherents' attitudes toward non-Muslims. Today, the embodiment of Somali culture and tribalism within Islam impacts everything from family relations, to governance, to conflict. While many diplomats and analysts view the somali dispute and conflicts between different clans communities through the prism of political grievance, the roots of such conflicts lie as much in culture and Somali tribalism.

I do strongly believe what Allah says in quran (Allah does not change a people´s lot unless they change what is in their hearts. But when (once) Allah willeth a people´s punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect) so believe it or not.