Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Siilanyo for the Nobel Prize

Carafaat   

Eventhough Siilanyo aint from my habar and worse that he is the most short lineaged President in the Somali history, opening the political door for every short lineagened to the highest office. But in all honesty it has to be said, he is briliant. Two weeks after staging big demonstration for Somaliland self-determination, he jetted off to Londen with a hugh delegation of political dwarfs like UDUB leader and former VP Ahmed Yusuf Yaasin and with mandate support in the form of a blanco check from both houses, all the tribal leaders and 10 political parties. The Political party that dares to oppose the President wont for sure come back in the political arena. So imagine how big the support he will get, irrelevant the compromise he might come back with.

Siilanyo is a political giant in a Land of dwarfs. :D

President Siilaanyo serves the people of Somaliland and that's the most important thing the same way the people trusted him in the late 80s when things were so hard for the people of Somaliland.This time the people are 1000% behind him the Guurti the clan elders the Parliamentarians the Cabinet the religious leaders the diaspora are fully behind the president of the Somaliland republic.

Talo mideysan

Dawlad Mideysan

Qaran Mideysan

Jamhuuriyad Mideysan

God bless

Blessed   

Kaalay, sawdigii lahaa I'm going to leave my qabiil? Hada waxaad la timi habar taydaa ta hebel ka laan dheer. LOL. Meel ku joog yarow!

SL delegation will be painting London red, green and white...

Garnaqsi   

Carafaat;785750 wrote:
Eventhough Siilanyo aint from my habar and worse that he is the most short lineaged President in the Somali history, opening the political door for every short lineagened to the highest office.

I'm disappointed in you, Carafaat! I remember nodding for many of the posts in the forum where you seemed to have problems with tribalism/tribalists but from the above statement it's obvious that you're one yourself! I guess in the end 'mahuraan waa caaws jiilaal'.

Carafaat   

*Blessed;785761 wrote:
Kaalay, sawdigii lahaa I'm going to leave my qabiil? Hada waxaad la timi habar taydaa ta hebel ka laan dheer. LOL. Meel ku joog yarow!

SL delegation will be painting London red, green and white...

Aabayo, hadee Somaliland wadan gaara noqoto aa ka baxaa. laakinse adeero Siilanyo ayaa mideena, markaa no need to leave clan.

I'm disappointed in you, Carafaat! I remember nodding for of the posts in the forum where you seemed to have problems with tribalism and tribalists but from the above statement it's obvious that you're one yourself! Well, I guess in the end 'mahuraan waa caaws jiilaal'.

Garnaqsi, I have an issue with 3 habar's. its not your concern, its between me and them.