Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

The anniversary of prophet Mohammed's birthday

Maaddeey   

Boondheere, Sowdiga Quranka beeniyey oo yiri : 'wax qarnigii 7aad af carbeed lagu qoray ma rumeysanayo, ee haduu Eebbe jiro CNN-ka ka soo istaago' maaha?, Culimada waaweyn ee aqoonta lagu bratay & daacadnimada warkooda waa la qaataa hadduusan toos uga hor iman Nass cad!.

Maaddeey;786016 wrote:
Boondheere, Sowdiga Quranka beeniyey oo yiri : 'wax qarnigii 7aad af carbeed lagu qoray ma rumeysanayo, ee haduu Eebbe jiro CNN-ka ka soo istaago' maaha?, Culimada waaweyn ee aqoonta lagu bratay & daacadnimada warkooda waa la qaataa hadduusan toos uga hor iman
Nass
cad!.

i said if god comes out just 10 seconds live speech on sky ( cirka) then we would not have atheist people and all people 100% would believ inn God.

Atheist person will say that in the 7th century god spoke inside book arabic Scripture a language which only 5% of world population speak and EEBBE never spoke after that. .

According atheist There is no proof apart from Scriptures such as (bible quran/toraa) of the existence of God

prophet mohamed peace upon him brithday should be celebrated all over world . prophet of islam was a great man and people should do big time dabaaldeg for hes brithday. as a spiritual person i will celebrate the brith of this great man peace upon him.

Boondheere;785926 wrote:
was sheykh Ibn taymiyah a god sent prophet himself? if he was not a prophet then why qoutes from Ibn thaymiyah is more important than qoutes from shekh aweys from Somalia ??

i really dont understand when people use qoutetion from mideveal sheikhs as its revelation direct from god.

what an ignorance. what the rant? do explain your point than being militant.

sharma-arke451;788010 wrote:
what an ignorance. what the rant? do explain your point than being militant.

my point was this days you hear a lot of about sheikh hebel hebel said that and that fatwas inorder to justified a particular religios point. speaccly salafis. they often use the medieval sheikh called ibn thaymiyah qoutes more than quran and hadiiths. why a someone who was just sheikh should be used to justified things whit in islam. and my last point was also the title the gave that man whichs sheikhul islam, hes the not the only sheikh of religion of islam. and mr ibn thaymiyah is also called the father of modern terrorism , hes qoutes is used today from suicide bombing to killing civilians.