Sign in to follow this  
Duufaan

Somaliland oo kula gorgortamaysa itoobiya cashuur la aan dekeda Berbera

Duufaan   

Itoobiyaanka oo aan wax cashuura kabixin waxyaalaha ay kala soodegaan Berbera, ayuu Siilaanyo isku dayey inuu wax kabedelo arintaas, balse ay itoobiyaanku diideen. Dhinaca kale waxaan xidhiidh fiican kadhexeen madaxda ismaamulka somalida killinka shanaad kadib markii ay dacwooyin badan ka gudbiyeen maamulka somaliland. somaliland ayaa dadaal ugu jirta siday malazawi xidhiidh fiican ula lahaanlaayeen

http://boramanews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1646&catid=66&Itemid=117

Duufaan   

this is very true, the ethiopian did not pay single penny any goods through Berbera and it labeled transit, even if it belonged to ethiopian bussines man. the port workers are not allowed to open any goods. When siilaanyo was elected, he went to Jabuuti and there were agreement that the ethiopian should pay taxi. Siilaanyo complained and ethiopian did not liked. Now he is telling them, I am Ok with this but help me to fight Khaatumo state.

Even if its true...which i really dont know...its a matter of self interest...Ethiopia has been our biggest ally and its our closest naibour, its been more brotherly then Somali's hense why good relations should always be sought between the two countries and as we enter into the final year of Somalias existence as a state..that relation should be strengethed. i dont think its because of khatumoooooo...hahah...because thats just a suicidal riwayad..lakin overall its to our mutual benefit.

Duufaan   

The Hermet;781498 wrote:
Even if its true...which i really dont know...its a matter of self interest...Ethiopia has been our biggest ally and its our closest naibour, its been more brotherly then Somali's hense why good relations should always be sought between the two countries and as we enter into the final year of Somalias existence as a state..that relation should be strengethed. i dont think its because of khatumoooooo...hahah...because thats just a suicidal riwayad..lakin overall its to our mutual benefit.

You really do not a lot. But you are been honest about what you think is self interest.

The name of the game between Somaliland and Ethiopia is and has been mutual self interest: we get access to something they get access to others...Somaliland is not recognised so it views Ethiopia as a player that is needed and Ethiopia sees Somaliland in terms of self interest as well...In the future if Somaliland were to join the leauge of nations, Ethiopia would not get a dime from anything..and the port would be offered in exchange for unfettered excess into the Ethiopian market, can u imagine 70 million people who dont have a port..who are part of the modern world...there is alot of cash to be made...think logically...Somaliland is building the ground work for a much larger relationship in the future...let the xabashis have their imports at least for now:cool: