Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Shariif disrespected in Addis Ababa (PICS)

The Zack   

So when a "president" visits another country who normally receives them at the airport? Another president, PM, or whoever is the most powerful in that country, right? Well you don't get that kind of grace when you are a Somali president any more. Or maybe let me rephrase that statement, you only get disrespected when your name starts with ...Shariif Canbe. Shariifka visited Addis Ababa and Meles didn't even bother to show up at the airport. Instead he sent his "minister of labor", a Somali dude who was kicked out the Xisbiga Jigjiga heysta ee qashinka ah.

Well oh well... let's see the pictures now as they all say, picture speaker louder than words, maybe it was actions but you got the point.

This explains why his cheerleaders in SOL never bothered to show us his vacation pictures as they are well known to do.

The Zack   

Somalia;781208 wrote:
I like the guy, he seems cool, he's useful. As for this, I don't find it to be bad.

Are you kidding me? Abdullahi Yusuf would have never tolerated this kind of mistreatment. He would be like "Nigga! I am going to back to Mogadisu!!!" LOL

Somalia   

The Zack;781210 wrote:
Are you kidding me? Abdullahi Yusuf would have never tolerated this kind of mistreatment. He would be like "Nigga! I am going to back to Mogadisu!!!" LOL

We are weak people, in the 21st century the world is considering putting us back into colonial hands. We're screwed.

Somalia   

The Zack;781215 wrote:
OK, that Abdullahi comment was a joke. We are not weak, hana caayin, Shariif Canbe is weak.

I know it was joke but we are weak cause we are divided. I mean within your peaceful region you are divided, so where does that leave the rest of us?

Jacpher   

The Zack praising Ina-Yusuf, AKA Cabdulaahi Amxaar as he used to call him. The world must be ending.

Sxb give Shariifka some credit for riding them escalators without Amison bodyguards. :D

The Zack   

^LOL I knew someone would call me out on the Abdullahi comment.

looooooooooooooool@escalators. He has made some progress hadduuba AMISOM la'aan escalator-ka kori karo.

Jacpher   

^LOL. Ina-Yusuf was a brutal warlord. Ilaahey naguma soo celiyo. Laakiin this dude is just beyond belief. Waxaan la yaabaa dadka wili rajo kan ka qaba inuu wax soo kordhiyo.

The Zack   

^Agreed. On the top of his naivety on a lot of things, the guy had 0 experience on literally any thing. He has been promoted from ..well I don't know.. maybe from average Xaayow in xamar to the president of the nation. The fact that he had zero impact on anything is self-explanatory, one can say.