Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Manager Mourinho leaves Chelsea

AYOUB   

Manager Mourinho leaves Chelsea

Mourinho's position was the subject of continual scrutiny last seasonChelsea manager Jose Mourinho has sensationally left Stamford Bridge by mutual consent, the club has confirmed.

The news comes just 24 hours after the disappointing Champions League draw against Rosenborg.

BBC Radio 5live football correspondent Jonathan Legard understands Mourinho texted senior players, including skipper John Terry, with the news.

Mourinho joined Chelsea in the summer of 2004 and led them to the Premiership title in each of his first two seasons.

bbc

---------

Without Jose and Gordon Strachan, MOTD interviews will be even more boring.

Oz   

Words can't explain this sad news we heard this morning..|Just came from aussie~land, planned i'd watch couple games at stanford bridge then this happened.

Manager the special one the new inspecter in town just resigned absolutely a SAD day as a chelsea fan.

Legend you there?

Lozt, yeah man, I am here..laughing at your missery.

I have to admit this is bad news for the enlgish foodball, now we will go back to the old rivalary between Wenger and Fergie.

Norf, Benetiz can't win the Premier League even if you give him the world's best XI. What is with him and the over-rotation of the team? don't get me wrong, rotation is crucial for the modern football team as you need 2 top players for every spot given the massive number of games you have to play but even then he overdoes it killing the rythm of the team.

Salaamaat

Apart from being sometimes arrogant and cry-baby, Mourinho is indeed a legend and made history. He will be missed too.

I can understand Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal fans welcoming his depurture as illaahow na dhaafi kan camal.

Oz   

Funny Animation Video episodes of Manager Mourinho,Sven erickson and Rooney making jokes at Sven.

Setanta Sports presents :

haha!!