Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Construction boom in CeelDaahir, Bari.

Sensei   

Nice!! just looked up the place; seems like the name was modified/changed from an old name, appropriately so. Wont say the older name.

Horumar wacan!

NASSIR   

Che, I believe It's quite far a distance from Bosaaso unlike Laag or Carmo. CeelDahir is the last transit point for travelers en route to the enterior of Sanaag like Badhan. But it's a strategic small town on the main road with milder climate, so it has the potential to expand and attract population growth.

I wonna buy a house there once the black gold is discovered. :D

Dr. Osman, Get ready for the oil prosperity.

Sensei, Yeah saxib, Its old name got changed.

Dr_Osman   

Nassir, I envision a united puntland emirates similar in structure to abu dubai-dubai-sharjah, however in our case it would be puntland-SSC-Makir, each region would have its own leader and administration, access to its own donor agencies but would share the same military-political-economic union on the federal stage and internationally.

Then again that it could be more complicated then meets the eye, however I cannot foresee any obstacles as far as the federal govt is concerned since it would strictly remain a system we use locally and federally remain a united body or one administration

Somalina   

Sensei;777984 wrote:
Nice!! just looked up the place; seems like the name was modified/changed from an old name, appropriately so. Wont say the older name.

Horumar wacan!

:D @CeelDoofaar.

Sensei   

Buuryoqab is now proudly known as Xarfo Akabar lol, therefore, no biggy hadeey isimada u garteen in magac wanaagsan in loo bixiyo magaalada.