Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Puntland coupe at Khaattuma Conference

Xaaji Xunjuf;777193 wrote:
The coupe its self was not that impressive but the after match will be interesting . The pirates are just trying to divide the garaad clan further into a camp that supports them and a camp that is against them.

I am impressed by the coup that you talk about, because your militia lost a battle, your elders are foaming from the mouth, your young men are demonstrating. Yet I am sitting pretty exploring Oil and pulling of a coup at the same time?

Carafaat   

General Duke;777194 wrote:
loool. So according to you, Jidbaale.com asking for greater cooperation with Puntland is a bad thing for us, and it calling for the defeat of the SNM in Cayn is a good thing for you?

Never mind you are a Somali secessionist after all.....

I Aint a secessionist, Duke. check my avatar. this boy simple boy from Xamar will do everything to uncover lies and deceit spread.

Carafaat;777197 wrote:
I Aint a secessionist, Duke. check my avatar. this boy simple boy from Xamar will do everything to uncover lies and deceit spread.

Welcome to the Union, you seemed to have been conflicted for a long time. Never the less welcome to mama Somalia and the blue flag..

Somaliland is willing to fight for its people and territory somaliland believes the people from sool are truly somalilanders it wishes to unite the entire garaad clan not just sections of it. While the garowe clan enclave just tries to use them as tools and tries to divide them further and insulting their intellectuals like professor galaydh and others soon all of them will see the light.

Carafaat   

General Duke;777199 wrote:
Welcome to the Union, you seemed to have been conflicted for a long time. Never the less welcome to mama Somalia and the blue flag..

Bro, I never went to Ethiopia and then come back on Ethiopian tanks to take revenge on Muqdishu.

Always stayed true to the flag and to the people. I wish you sometimes respected the people of Somalia. :(

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/60939-I-want-my-flag-back!!!

Xaaji Xunjuf;777204 wrote:
Somaliland is willing to fight for its people and territory somaliland believes the people from sool are truly somalilanders it wishes to unite the entire garaad clan not just sections of it. While the garowe clan enclave just tries to use them as tools and tries to divide them further and insulting their intellectuals like professor galaydh and others soon all of them will see the light.

However you have just admitted that you lost big time. Thus you need to do more my secessionist friend. The confusion, pathetic utterences and impotence of your clan junta is appalling. I am sadened to see the secessionist falling around hopeless and the Oil aint even out yet,,,

Carafaat;777205 wrote:
Bro, I never went to Ethiopia and then come back on Ethiopian tanks to take revenge on Muqdishu.

Always stayed true to the flag and to the people. I wish you sometimes respected the people of Somalia.
:(

No one claimed you went to Ethiopia, you just got lost in one of those Qad session. And have found yourself..Yes take your "Ethnic" flag back, however its the flag of the Republic of Somalia...

Carafaat   

General Duke;777206 wrote:
However you have just admitted that you lost big time. Thus you need to do more my secessionist friend. The confusion, pathetic utterences and impotence of your clan junta is appalling. I am sadened to see the secessionist falling around hopeless and the Oil aint even out yet,,,

Duke, you finally declared yourself winner of Khaatumo 2. Wonder who the looser is?

Carafaat;777208 wrote:
Duke, you finally declared yourself winner of Khaatumo 2.
Wonder who the looser is?

mj-laughing.gif

And the losers are......Warlord Siilanyu...and the secessionists in Hargaysa,

Carafaat   

General Duke;777210 wrote:
mj-laughing.gif

And the losers are......Warlord Siilanyu...and the secessionists in Hargaysa,

Expected you would say that. But this meeting was about unity of SSC folks not about Somaliland, you dont seem to care.