Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

My Apology to SSC, I Have Failed You All =(

(Moderators Don't Delete This, My Messaging Center Isn't Working)

Few days ago, I was so excited that I decided to go on a rampage in somehow advertising the traitor's agenda. I guess, the amount of excitement from the SSC unity and the outcry of my reer abti have driven me to make a little shout outs to make them feel better of themselves.

I bleed Somalia and never would I ever be a Somalidiid.

Aaliyah, Dervish, Abdul, Liibaan, A-Khadar, and the rest of the SSC crew, please forgive me and I shall shun away myself from here, can't even show my face anymore.

Guys what is this kind of attitude the guy is talking from his heart and asking for forgiveness give him that don't mock his apology!

Eventhough you have never wronged me in any way the whole action with Aaliyyah made me like you a litlle less but after reading this I take that back. Glad your showing your ashamed, sorry of the things you did and apologising that's a good thing. If it helps you are forgiven by me and don't be so harsh on yourself things happen :)

Bluelicious, thanks. But, frankly, I don't deserve to claim that I'm from SSC or Somalia. The day that my people stood together, united and determined than ever, I betrayed them by willingly going along with my reer abti and their fading away dream. I did the unthinkable and for that, I cannot claim to be from SSC or Somalia.

I'm officially done. I'll leave the issues pertaining to SSC to the fellow SSC members of SOL.

Aaliyah, I apologize to you personally for saying what I have said to you. It was wrong and uncalled for.

FreshPrince;774472 wrote:
Bluelicious, thanks. But, frankly, I don't deserve to claim that I'm from SSC or Somalia. The day that my people stood together, united and determined than ever, I betrayed them by willingly going along with my reer abti and their fading away dream. I did the unthinkable and for that, I cannot claim to be from SSC or Somalia.

I'm officially done. I'll leave the issues pertaining to SSC to the fellow SSC members of SOL.

Aaliyah, I apologize to you personally for saying what I have said to you. It was wrong and uncalled for.

Oh come on shit happens and we make mistakes all the time so what but don't feel sorry for yourself and treat yourself harsh that's uncalled for. Go back to your SSC and show that you really changed and are ready to support them from today it's never too late to start and besides they still need you. Actions speak louder then words and the game is still not over until the whistle has been blown they are almost there don't give up when your so close to the finish that wouldn't make sense.

Aaliyyah   

No one cares about your political views, you are entitled to believe what u want edab uun yeelo and dnt ask me to forgive cuz when all is said and done you are a character in a forum the minute I log off maba xusuusto wax layidhi laakin ilahay weydiso in uu ku cafiyo sababto ah qofku hadu ilaahay ka baqayo umada wuu ihtiraama .

Aaliyyah;774531 wrote:
No one cares about your political views, you are entitled to believe what u want edab uun yeelo and dnt ask me to forgive cuz when all is said and done you are a character in a forum the minute I log off maba xusuusto wax layidhi laakin ilahay weydiso in uu ku cafiyo sababto ah qofku hadu ilaahay ka baqayo umada wuu ihtiraama .

As a practising muslima you should know that next to asking for Allah's forgiveness it's also obligatory on you to forgive him no matter how angry you are at him. You can't expect Allah’s forgiveness for your sins unless you also forgive those who do wrong to you. You don't forgive him your not gonna get forgiven either by Allah so you see it's a losing battle there is no gain for both of you. Forgiving each other even forgiving one’s enemies is one of the most important lesson of islamic teaching. I learned about that recently and I wish someone told me that long time ago so consider yourself lucky that i'm telling you now lol. Forgiveness is a virtue of the weak and an ornament of the strong :)

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. - Mahatma Gandhi