Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Guess This City...Its in Africa.

Chimera;773512 wrote:
Nairobi, with photoshop-overkill.

Subxan Allah xaasid nimada jooji walaal there's no photoshop,

Maxaa kuu diiday, markaad tidhi Nairobi inaad halkaa ku joogto...Soomalidana xaasidnimaan looga taag helayn!!!!!!! :(

Chimera   

Caano_Geel;773523 wrote:
Subxan Allah xaasid nimada jooji walaal there's no photoshop,

Maxaa kuu diiday, markaad tidhi Nairobi inaad halkaa ku joogto...Soomalidana xaasidnimaan looga taag helayn!!!!!!!
:(

Xaasidnimo? If I was xaasid, I would have posted the many slums of the city. You honestly believe the streets of Nairobi look like that; where cars drive 1500 km an hour? It's a typical photoshop effect:

2966071266_75a6a8d773_z.jpg

Chimera   

From the horse's mouth:

If you have been following here, you know I have been doing brave maneuvers by attempting night photography in Nairobi city. Okay it really wasn’t that bad. I took this photo on Friday(same day as the Stanley photo) and realized Friday is actually not a very good day to do shots in Nairobi, too many people. Next time i shall try Sunday.

So this photo is a result of merging 5 exposures in Photomatix and remixing in Photoshop for the final tweak.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/truth-slinger/4795720446/in/photostream

i was about say this has to be south africa, in my head, cities like that only exist why down south lol. but I guess neirobi has changed a lot. PS, everyone photo shops, the problems comes when you start creating stuff rather then tweaking...

Chimera   

Caano_Geel;773575 wrote:
Haye are these also Photoshop?... Wali inaad xaasid tahay ayaan ku tusayaa ee kuwana wax ka sheeg.

Your original question was "guess this city", which I did correctly and commented on the photoshop effects evident in the pictures. You refused to believe so, called me xaasid, and in the process provided me with a link where the photographer himself stated he used photoshop.

Tell me, how are these other pictures you're posting relevant to my repeatedly correct answers? If one takes your posts and hold them to closer scrutiny, one would almost think you're looking for a fight, and wish to defend Nairobi against a non-existent enemy. Continue Don Quixote, I'm not a windmill but a fire-breathing dragon intent on devouring Nairobi:

Don-Quixote-Windmill-sm.jpg

Caano Geel, Chimera is right, the first pictures you posted are photoshopped. Did you really think their street and car lights were that bright ? :D