Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

THE SSC COMEBACK: Wardheernews

Abtigiis   

" Miyihir waxaad ku waydaan

Iswaal kuma mahiibtaane"

All I can say for now (a notorious kid is nagging me to listen to his school day stories) is balwooy, hooy balwooy, waxaa i baleeyey mooyaaneeeeeeeeee, balwoooooooooooooy!

Oodweyne has an interesting syntactical constructions when it comes to English, but when he gets angry, it gets even more interesting. :D :D

peasant   

Oodweyne;773457 wrote:
Hello Folks

Although most Somalilanders in this joint call
SOL
, were already clued-up with the silly game that our
"pseudo-nationalist"
by the name of
Mr. Abtigiis
was fitting himself up with it, at least, at our expense; but, still, I thought, that, it's good from time time to really skin his
"clannish shamelessness"
to the bone.

Clannish shamelessness! Isnt that what Somaliland is all about? One clan wanting to have it all for them selves.

LANDER   

Oodweyne;773216 wrote:
Mr. MMA

I know you and I have a beef; but, must you really be so obvious with your head-banging nuisance in here. After all, although, I did
not
participate it, but, I don't recalled you getting the heated vapors (and therefore needing a large scale ventilator), when my friend,
Mr. Abtigiis
, went out of his way, and proceeded to call others
"pimps"
, and basically said that, some folks, ask their woman to be
"whores"
that does the political bidding of their men-folk.

This entire forum has become a farce, there may have been a time when management of this website actually tried to maintain some sense of objectivity as far as disrespect and clan talk went. But I guess that got lost in all the political demagoguery; perhaps ownership felt the need to align themselves with their kin and not have their site serve as a 'platform' for the 'secessionist'. I was wrong in assuming ownership was after creating an environment of high quality exchanges on the web amongst the somali nation. Appointing the likes of MMA to 'moderate' this political section is one of many moves that seems to have degraded the quality of the exchanges in here over the years. Nonetheless it's still good to see some of you old timers still kicking around Norf, Oodweyne, Ayoub, Samurai, Ibtisam a young lady that went by Athena not sure what her name is anymore...and all the rest of you folks who's new names I don't recognize!

Dadbaa booramahooda iyo ruuxaantooda kusoo dego markee MMA maqlaan. I don't even know what MMA has to do with this thread.

However, MMA is here to stay, to share his daljeceyl opinion. That will never change, that I staunchly stand for Soomaali unity, calaacala ama ha calaacalina, caaytama ama aflagaadadiina wata, idinkee idin jirtaa. MMA's opinion of dalkiisa la kala goyneynin will never change an inch. Kabiita?

Anyway, go ahead, calaacalka sii wata, if that doesn't work, caaytama ama ruuxaanta ha idinku soo degtee. As I wrote before I won't go down to your levels.

Just respect the site's rules, I don't care about respecting me.

Misskin Saaxib you are entitled to you're own opinions i have never had a problem with that but he just can't help it he agrees with Abtigis on many issues so sometimes deleting some topics indhaha laga qarsada :D