Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Somaliland ma go'in ee way go'odoonsantahay. Buubaa.

Carafaat   

NGONGE;772482 wrote:
Buuba iska daa ninyaho, these guys even got excited about the friendly positions of Alpha's script. Wax fahan.

I feel honoured to be compared to the great Socialite Alpha Blondy. Not only do I admire his humble attitude towards the common man, but also his antroposofic perception and vieuws towards some Somali's. For example towards European Somali's in the UK. His exact words were, Eurotrash, akhas waa uff. :D

Carafaat   

Showqi;772478 wrote:
Mr. Buubaa wax macquul ah ayuu ku hadlay. laakiin maxay kuugu talaa!!!

Dafiraada, indhacadeeyska iyo xaqiraada dadbaa fariidnimo iyo raga nimo u heysta.

Showqi, dadkaas runta ayaa ka dheereen. waxba ha la yaabin.

Showqi   

NGONGE;772482 wrote:
Buuba iska daa ninyaho, these guys even got excited about the friendly positions of Alpha's script. Wax fahan.

Waa taa dee dafiraadii, indhacadeeyskii, iyo xaqiraadii aan ka hadlayey. Mr. Buubaa is the one who is talking.

Now why are you shooting the messenger?

NGONGE   

Showqi;772493 wrote:
Waa taa dee dafiraadii, indhacadeeyskii, iyo xaqiraadii aan ka hadlayey. Mr. Buubaa is the one who is talking.

Now why are you shooting the messenger?

Showqi, dee Buuba ma wax cusub ayuu la yimid? Had you told me Riyaale was the one who said these things I'd sit up and pay attention, saaxib. But you are pointing me to the words of a man who always opposed the concept of SL. What's there to listen to and why shouldn't I make fun of him. Politics nooh!

Showqi   

NGONGE;772546 wrote:
Showqi, dee Buubaa ma wax cusub ayuu la yimid?

Ngonge you right Buubaa wax cusub lamuu imian, he is still telling you the same thing that he was telling you in 1994 which was, please sit down with Somalian government and reclaim your independant. Instead of announcing by yourself that you are a new country. Today Mr. Buubaa is still telling you.... Please its not too late you can still talk to Somalian government to discuss your Interdependency, and as a wiseman he is even giving you an advise to safe Somalia, befor it's too late.

So what do you say? would Somaliland willing to cut their losses and safe the rest of Somalia..........