Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Valenteenah’s Moving Speech at the Taleex Meeting

Liibaan   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;771807 wrote:
Gabadhaan in uu ka hadlaayo u maleynaa, inkastoo wuxuu qoray iyo see u hadleyso isma laha. Perhaps another clip kale waaye filaa.

5v0tiu.png

You wacan watch the full clip on
. She comes at 47:22 minutes.

Great speech by A great lady. She clearly said SSC People need their own SSC State, particularly SSC Women want Independent Regional SSC State. She told the audience " Ask Leader Xaglotoosiye, I am one of the big supporters and financiers of SSC State and SSC Movement"

Abtigiis;771951 wrote:
Bluelicious - you seriously don't expect Val to say 'yes there I am', of course! This is elementary stuff you should know, inaadeertay macaan.
:D

Loool that's true darling but it's not the case here, from my short stay at SOL I know Valenteenah is a sincere woman and I believe her if she tells me it isn't her. Inadeer I have a lie detector and I agree with her not being into politics :D

Hope you still don't think i'm Bootylicious lol

I see some international love is starting to grow between Abtigiis and Valenteenah lol :P

Valenteenah - He got some love for you don't you see he made a thread about praising you :D

Abtigiis   

loooooooool@'hope you still don't think I am bootylicious'. :D Occassionally, I do. It is an involuntary reflex.

No, there is nothing growing here. VAL is out of stock. All I did was to post her picture and show her contributions to the SSC cause. Yes, the SSC men are half-crazy, pass-by-myside-and-step-on-a-stick-that-will-touch-my-toe and we have a fist fight types. But I find it easy to talk to them and generally consider them good-hearted. Therefore, I am keenly following the SSC triumph.

Abtigiis;772410 wrote:
loooooooool@'hope you still don't think I am bootylicious'.
:D
Occassionally, I do. It is an involuntary reflex.

No, there is nothing growing here. VAL is out of stock. All I did was to post her picture and show her contributions to the SSC cause. Yes, the SSC men are half-crazy, pass-by-myside-and-step-on-a-stick-that-will-touch-my-toe and we have a fist fight types. But I find it easy to talk to them and generally consider them good-hearted. Therefore, I am keenly following the SSC triumph.

I know darling you only wanted to show and share the positive contribution that the woman had and there is nothing wrong with that we are proud of her. Don't worry about I was only joking about the two of you didn't mean it for real :P. Lol at half crazy I never thought that the always calm and collected Abtigiis is a fighter but I find them SSC people also good hearted folks i'm also therefore supporting and following their SSC triumph. Inadeer it seems we have the same cause which is good :D

Somalia   

Everyone seems to have a spot for @Valenteenah.

I think it's the Sophia Bush avatar, her voice alone is deeply arousing:o

Soomaalaay war hooy this is maddness ee maydun inaga daysaan. War maydan dadka iyo arlada ka fadhiisataan ? Dadkiini iyo dadkiini baa'baa'e and you are arguing about a tuulo - ayadoo wadankiin indnku filan oo indinka badan.

"You are not a true believer until you love for your brother what you love for yourself."

Is caawiya intaydun is xanibaysaan. Dadkiina dhib oo aydun ku kordhisaan wax tari mayso. Xabbad iyo rasaas wax kordhin mayso. Jabhad iyo siyaasi faa'iido keeni mayso. Ajahanab soo dhowaysi iyo gacal ka fogoow meel ku geyn mayso. Dad kala qaybi wax tari mayso. Be part of the solution, not the problem. Kii ku dhibana u dulqaado, be the better person, the better muslim. Ilaahayna ka duceesta.