Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

My Pic Of The Day

Dr_Osman   

No I don't hate him, but I think his childish. Even farole does watch the 9:15-9:20 mark as farole facial expression says it all. Its a facial expression of "doqonkan muxu aha"

Dr_Osman   

How you can compare farole and sharif is totally beyond me thats why im furious

One has a cities that is like this

SAM_0259.JPG

DSC00013.jpg

6343443180_ce6bfefb8b.jpg

6342720375_a73c168706.jpg

6342757237_3d0345cd02.jpg

Gaalkacyo 2008 Which is out-dated its 4 times more developed cus 2010 bosaso film and 2011 bosaso film show the huge contrasts let alone 2008 till 2012

Bosaaso

I haven't even touched hotels, irrigation systems, farm-lands, oil developments, the military, the businesses, the holiday spots!!! It's a sin to compare the two. One has some of the best developed cities in Somalia, the other is war-torn!!! Yet the media will always side against farole which is what truly makes me mad. As if war-torn city is something to be encouraged

Somalia   

People have hated brilliance throughout history, you just have to learn not to mind it. Spit on them when they come near you.

As a Puntland citizen tell haters of all shapes and sizes that they are not worth the bottom of your sole. With that mentality you can conquer them all.

As for Mogadishu, it's the capital and will always be seen as the mothership, but if Puntland gains control of its own resources and gets its share of the pie from Mogadishu, it can overtake any city in Somalia in no time.

We will model ourselves after Oman and Iraqi Kurdistan, those two places should be the blueprint for Puntland and our stepping stone for more ambitious projects.

Puntland gains control of its own resources and gets its share of the pie from Mogadishu

So in other words, according to you, sheekada waxaa waaye miyaa waxeyga aniga bas cunaayo, taada laakiin waa kula cunaa, waa kula qeybsanaa. What is mine is mine, but what is yours is ours. Intee laga ciyaaraa ciyaartaan?

Somalia   

They play it nowhere, that's the brilliance of the game, and it is not according to me, it's the situation happening right now.

Puntland gets its cut from the TFG, it has its Prime Minister and it has its own resources which is the port of Bosaso, its airports and its natural resources i.e livestock export and the right to sign its mineral/oil deals.

It's not fair and it is not right but that's Somalia.

It cannot sign any deal that involves natural resource deals. That is a pure central government shaqo, xataa so-called federal haddee jirto. Meelahee ka wada jiraan federalka -- walaa Nigeria, Mareykanka ama Kanada -- always federal government ku shaqo leh waxaas. So-called maamul goboleed shaqadaas shaqo u taala ma'aha. Until then ismaaweeli about digging oils with non-existent and unregistered companies with shadow backgrounds and whatnot.

Somalia   

That's what the Prime Minister is there for.

Is this non-existent to you?

tumblr_lwyv7skIs11r92qrwo1_1280.png?AWSA

tumblr_lwyv7skIs11r92qrwo2_1280.png?AWSA

Taken from the Australian Securities Exchange website.

And this is what the interim constitution for:

ARTICLE 67

NATURAL RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION.

1. The natural resources of the country such as the minerals, water, flora and fauna shall be public property and
a law shall be enacted which defines the manner of exploitation
for the common good.

Xigasho

There is no law passed yet, so the old 1963 constitution applies, which this charter of 2004 (which is full of flaws) automatically follows what it doesn't mention as per instruction.

Walaa Geedi, walaa Wali, walaa shadow companies -- nothing will change this.

Dr_Osman   

Its obvious miskin is furious at progress for Puntland, you do realize this shady organisations as you put it, shares were trading so low before it was confirmed that Puntland had oil!!! I guess you don't know that do you!!! Sxb noone can oppose puntland they tried that nonsense saying Puntland can't get into livestock contracts and deals with foreign countries without TFG approval. I guess that is in the garbage. Our livestock is hitting the saudi, oman, lebanon, yemen, UAE, malaysia markets!!!

Puntland resources is Puntland's and we answer to nobody. The oil will be dug, contracts will be signed and production will begin followed by exports to oil hungry nations. End of story

And guess what so you can more upset we signing $700 million dollar fishery deals with Malaysia thats in the works as we speaks, were talking about 100,000 job to be created for our locals. Were talking about how we purchased 6 helicopters and four 350s and 120 bullet proof technicals. Your lying to yourself if you think you can stop puntland

Dr_Osman   

I guess miskin has nothing to say, he was soundly refuted and thats the way you do it Somalia. Puntland is an indepedent Federal state in Somalia. We don't need to answer to anyone regarding our development, security and policies!!! We will work with our neighbors in the spirit of federalism. Do you see us talking about arimahiina in el-dheer ama ceel bur or where-ever your clan resides in the regional areas? wa may we flatly dont care and we ask you do same of no caring of our regions. We will handle our development, you are insane if you think we will put that in your hands. Just judging by your historical actions it's suicide.

PS: me and somalia will be sitting on the side of a beach in Puntland watching development occur everywhere, hotels by the beach, super-highway developments, huge manufacturing plants, skyscrapers, railway projects, solar and desalination plants everywhere. Ahhhhhhh what the future holds. All I can suggest is get your puntland citizenship now before its to late

Dr who, You sure worship Puntland and that is not a good thing. I laahay u soo laabo sxb forget these puntland this and that !

Tooooooo much i tell yh