Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

---

Its a free country...speak till you drop. none of this really matters and his opinion is as valid as my pet cat. All the matters in international relations is political boundaries: of history and international agreements, just to say ohhh...i live past 45 avenue and settle in 10 % means nothing. In reality if you examine the two regions of Sool and Sanag: let me educate you on georgraphy:

Erigavo - capital of sanag: population 200,000 - Somaliland stronghold

El Afwayne - somaliland strong hold

Maid - Somaliland stronghold

Heis - Somaliland stronghold

Bahdan - half the city - Somaliland strong hold

The above stats: are only for Sanag and that makes up 80% of the poplation and 75% the land mass:

In sool:

The largest city in Sool is Cainabo - Somaliland strong hold

City of Oog - Somaliland stronghold and base for the Somaliland army and Military hospital

Las canod - Somaliland stronghold

That makes up most of Sool as well...

so like i said its as relevent as my cats opinion. but believe it if it helps you sleep at night.

Somalia   

Half of Badhan is Somaliland stronghold? Hahahahahaha, pure comedian.

Is Xudun also a Somaliland stronghold, what about Taleex where all of this is happening?

You are lucky you have the ear of the Ethiopian cause you'd be run out a long time ago, believe that. :)

Dad waa weyn, Eebbaa weynee, habeen iyo maalin shaqadooda ka dhigtay this little dusty outback buulo/hut is better than yours, is populated by by my fellow clan members, yada yada yada. Kaaga daranee qurbo ku koreen, waligoodna inay arkeen Soomaaliya ma moodi. Zero xishood, haddee xishoon waayeena xataa caqligooda ma celin waaye.

Or is it something greater than we can't see. Is it some addiction? Maanta dhan qabyaalad laga hadlaayo 'high' maa lagu noqdaa taloow, ma lagu marqaamaa?

I seriously want to understand you folks. Runtii, I am serious. What do you get if, say, your SOL 'enemy' admits that your qabiil owns, populates, occupies, whatever, on whatever land you wish so here in SOL. Would anything still change? Would that dusty village be any different? Maxaa ka dheefee, waa kaas Yurub ayaa ka joogtaa.

Oz   

MMA, Sxb still in Aussie since last we met. Am starting to plan my journey and that will take a year or so. its nearly 24 hrs of travelling, can't stand that nowadays. :)

That is one of the main reasons Down Under ku nacay. I hate being in an airline longer than nine hours in any given time. That is torture to me, ka badan haddaa saarnaado waaba isnacaa.

My poor niece ayaa bishii hore Indonesia aaday from here Toronto. Poor her. Jabbaan iyo Hong Kong sii mareysay, one of them nonstop flight to Hong Kong. That was 26 hours oo diyaarado la saarnaado. Waxaas yaaka bixi karo bisinka.

Laakiin mar walba Islii tago Reer Australia badan kusoo arkaa. This year xataa Reer New Zealand waa soo arkay meesha joogaan.

Oz   

loooool reer new zealand, funny thing is those who go regularly majority run business up in kenya, although they stop over in bangkok or Dubai for a week or so.

your niece must've felt it. are you still in isllii or waad kasoo carartee,:)

ps; I think Loz went this time during the holidays.

Islii waaka soo noqday intaa ku guban kasoo fakaday laakiin waa loo noqonaa Rabi ha idmo. Waxaa igu daran habeen koo taksiile ah oo Soomaali ah Australia amaanteeda nagu dilay. My cousin and his family from Denmark ayaa Jomo Kenyatta kasoo qaadeynay. Marka yarkaan taksiilaha waxaa keenay another taksiile maadaama we needed two taxis. The other one reerka yaqaanay, but we didn't know this. But anyway, asaga taksigiisa soo raacnay some of us.

Wuxuu i weydiiye intee ka timid. Toronto iri. Meel ma'aha meeshaas kulahaa, Australia ugu fiican Soomaalida ka imaado kulahaa. Taas rayigaaga waaye iri, or perhaps kuwa ka imaaday ayaa experience u leedahay but you hadn't seen kuwa meelaha kale ka imaaday. I was kinda right: I later learned his brothers Australia degan and they bought for him the taxi he was driving. Ma anaa garan! He was just secretly praising his brothers. What a guy...