Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Khaatumo 2 Officially Begins At Taleh

Dr_Osman   

zShirTaleex1l.jpg

Wejiga 2-aad ee shirka Khaatumo II oo maanta furmay & midnimada Somaliya oo bud-dhig looga dhigay shirka.

Thu, 05 Jan 2012 22:25:00 -0500 pm -05:00 -18000

Taleex, Jan 05 - Waxaa maanta ka furmay magaalada Taleex ee gobolka Sool wejjigii 2-aad ee shirka Khaatumo II ee wejigiisii 1-aad uu furmay 26-kii December, 2011.

Furitaanka shirka ayaa waxaa ka hadlay ardaayada martigalinaya shirka, qaar ka mid ah Issimada beesha ***********, xubno ka mid ah guddiga qabanqaabda shirka, iyo indheergarad kale.

Dr. Cali Khaliif Galaydh iyo Cali Ciise Cabdi oo hormuud ka ah shirka Khaatumo II ayaa khudbado kooban oo ay ka jeediyeen furtinaanka shirka xusay in midnimada Somaliya ay bud-dhig u tahay shirka Taleex, halka aaya-ka-talinta masiirka beesha, daryeelka bulshada, iyo rabitaanka beeshu ay yihiin ujeedada guud ee shirka.

Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali oo isna khudbad ka jeediyey furtaanka shirka ayaa sheegay in loo baahan yahay midnimo iyo is-kaashi si horumar loo gaaro.

Madaxa saxaafada ee shirka Adam C/llahi Shuuriye oo u warramay barnaamijka Caawa & Daljir ayaa sheegay in shirku uu meel wanaagsan marayo, jawi wanaagsan ku furmay, ajandaha shirkana la guda-gali doono Sabtida.

Waxaa uu intaas ku daray in ergooyinka shirka oo dhan 150 wakiil oo ka socda qurbaha iyo 60 wakiil oo ka socda wadanka gudihiisu ay gorfayn doonaan ajandaha shirka, gaar ahaan masiirka beesha.

Mar wax laga weydiiyey dawrka Issimada ayaa uu sheegay in Issimadu ay goobjoog ahaayeen, kaalin shariif ahna ay ku leeyihiin geedi-socodka shirka Khaatumo.

Hore ayaa waxaa loogu qabtay London shir kan ka horeeyey ee Khaatumo I oo lagu gorfeeyey masiirka, danta, iyo rabitaanka bulshada SSC; waxaa kaa ka horeeyey shirar lagu qabtay Nairobi & Buurawadal oo lagu dhisay hoggaanka SSC.

Diiwaanka Wararka,

Idaacada Daljir.

You can listen here to key speeches by garad jamac ali garad ali

http://www.radiodaljir.com/view.php?id=2225

Dr_Osman   

After-all the un-necessary hyped up threads on SOL, the khaatuumo conference has begun in Taleh. Its Historic day for the people of SSC where all sections of the SSC community are represented in this much needed conference. I am very happy that the conference has the unity of somalia as its first principle. This will only mean either a regional administration is born in that region or they will join Puntland.

Either option they take I wish the people of SSC the very best and hope that the region can sort out it's divisions among itself and reach a conclusion. The meaning of khatuumo in arabic is "now or never" or "do or die" so I am looking forward to seeing what the conclusion of this important unity conference produces.

If they rejoin Puntland they are welcome with open arms and are a key stakeholder in the state, if they choose to be a regional administration then I will also welcome that however their will need to be some sort of principles shared with Puntland like common defence pact, economic cooperation, political unity at the federal level. Kinda of similar to the unspoken Abudwaq agreements!!!

Anyways from Dr. Osman I wish the folks of that region a successful conference and a fruitful outcome

Liibaan   

Dr_Osman;770824 wrote:
if they choose to be a regional administration then I will also welcome

Dr. Osman well said :)

Most likely, SSC People will declare a new SSC Autonomous Regional State of Somalia in Taleex, I hope Puntlandeders will welcome the NEW SSC State.

Dr_Osman   

I am of the opinion that they will rejoin Puntland after-all garad salebaan is hosting the conference!!! The issues they have is internal, it's noting to do with Puntland. One minister gets sacked, he goes to hargeisa and vice versa. Alot of people on SOL thinks it's Puntland power-sharing which very far from the truth. I doubt the U.N or even the TFG would refer to Puntland as "mamul wadaag" if it wasn't. Infact the U.N only criticism of Puntland is not having a strong representation of IDPs. No mention of Sool and Sanaag getting a raw-deal!!! No garaads even make a mention of that even the most most stearnest like garad jamac.

Meeshan gobollo bay wax loo qeybsada, it's not 4.5 system. Even in the TFG 4.5 system the Puntians have 27 seats, 12 of which are for the garowe-galkayo-bosaso crew, the ssc folks have 8, Sanaag folks have 5, the waciye folks 2 and 5 seats for the goldogob boys. If you do the maths and work out 12 seats from 27 thats 37.5% of the share.

The only way to compare is to see if we still have roughly the same share of the pie percentage wise. If you look at Puntland and work out what our clan has 31 seats from 66. It's 46% which is quite frankly what the U.N criticised about Puntland to give away 6 of our seats to bring us back to 37% of the puntland pie locally which would be consistent with what we get at the federal level. Please note that the U.N has criticised Puntland not giving seats to under-represented people who are the IDPS. Thats where those 6 seats from our share of the pie need to go to the other under-represented clans like some folks that live in a section burtinle, the galdogob folks and another clan thats lives in a section of galkacyo

The Sool people noone touched their pie. Their stats are exactly the same 17 seats from 66 seats is 25% in Puntland and also 25% in Mogadishu which is 8 seats divide 32. Same with the Sanaag Folks they enjoy 15% of the Puntland pie in mogadishu 5 seats from 27 while and 13.6% inside Puntland 9 seats divide 66. The sanaag folks are missing 1 seat which will put them back at 15% rate.

Finally the galdogob boys is a confusing issue because their share of the pie at the federal level is not with puntians but with the larger clan family. They enjoy 5 seats from 61 seats of the greater clan family which is 8%. In Puntland they have 3 seats from 66. Thats 4.5% of the pie locally.

If anything needs rectifying in the power-sharing in the parliament its not ssc but mainly sanaag folks who need an extra seat to bring them back to par at 15% of the puntland pie at the state level since they enjoy that at the federal level. One seat is no biggy. Plus the galgodob boys need 2 extra seats to bring them at par to 8% of the pie locally which would consistent with what they enjoy federally of the pie.

So the Garowe people have 6 seats in excess. 2 needs to galdogob and 1 needs to go to sanaag folks and the other 3 remaining seats to go to a section of people living burtinle and another clan living galkayo.

So Puntland power-sharing is not that corrupt. Its not perfect buts its not out-right ludicurous as people on SOL like to make it which ironically no united nations or the tfg has ever said a word about it except saying "mamul wanaag" baad samayseen. But Their has been criticism on what I mentioned regarding a section of folks living in burtinle and another sub clan living in galkacyo who not represented in the parliament even though they are represented federally. I believe the excess seats of our clan needs to be spread out to these folks and boost up the galdogob by 2 seats and add an extra seat for sanaag folks. Give the rest to those unrepresented clans or even just llet the sanaag folks go minus one seat its not the end of the world and give 2 seats each to those clans who are not represented.

However lets all remember that Puntland is moving towards multi-party democracy so this will be quite useless to implement now and everyone will be elected to seats through the choice of the people.

Dr_Osman   

Xaaji Xunjuf;770903 wrote:
the goldogob community only have 4 seats in the puntland parliament.

4 seats/66=6%..they have 5 seats at the federal level. But u need to divide that by 61 since they come under the larger clan family. 5/61=8%

There is a 2% difference. What is that they only need 1 extra seat. Like I said dude it's not corrupt. 1 seat missing from galgodob folks, 1 seat missing from sanaag folks. they can use 2 seats from our 6 seats in excess. The remaing 4 can be divided to another clan residing in burtinle and another clan living in galkacyo who are not galdogob folks but arab.

Somalia   

I hope the conference fails, Puntland is one.

The clan of Sool shall get its fair share at home... in Garowe... Puntland... Somalia.

XuskaSanadguurada13aadEePuntland.jpg