Sign in to follow this  
Baby_G

SISTERS WITH PLUCKED EYEBROWS------------->OR THOSE THINKIN OF HAVIN IT DONE

Baby_G   

FROM REEDIN AN ISLAMIC BOOK CALLED THE LAWFUL AND THE PROHIBITED IN ISLAM....I CAME ACROSS A PAGE ABOUT "PLUCKING THE EYEBROWS"

I MYSELF DID NOT NO DAT IT WAS PROHIBITED IN ISLAM.

IT SAYS: "AMONG THE EXTREMES OF BEAUTIFICATION PROHIHBITED BY ISLAM IS IS AL-NAMS, WHICH DENOTESREMOVING THEHAIR OF THE EYEBROWS BY PLUCKING IN ORDER TO THIN OR SHAPE THEM. THE PROPHET(PBUH)CURSED THOSE WHO SEEK TO HAVE IT DONE AND THOSE THAT DO THE PLUCKING . THIS IS PARTICALLY FROWNED UPON BECAUSE IT IS DONE BY PROSTITUTES"

DEAR SISTERS I HOPE U TAKE DIS INTO ACCOUNT.(THOSE DAT R INTENDIN AND THOSE DAT HAVE ALREADY HAD IT DONE.)

I PRAY TO ALLAH TO FORGIVE US FOR ANY SINS THAT WE HAVE DONE AND TO GRANT US A PLACE IN PARADISE

AMIIN

1 LUV

Baby_G

asalmu calykum

jazakallahu khayran Baby_G for the post.

Rock's chick

here is the proof sister,

Narrated 'alqamah: 'Abdullahi (bin mas'ud) said "allah curses those ladies who practise tatooing and those who get themselves tatooed, and those ladies who get their hair removed from their eyebrows and faces except the beard and moustache, and those who make artificial spaces between their teeth in order to look more beautiful whereby they change Allah's creation." His saying reached a lady from Banu Asad, called Umm ya'uqub, who come(to Abdullah) and said "Ihave come to know that you have cursed such and such ladies?" He replied, "why should I not curse these whom Allah's messenger SAW has cursed and who are (cursed) in Allah's book!" Umm ya'uqub said "I have read the whole Quran, but I did not find in it what you say" He said, "varily, if you have read it , you have found it. Didn't you read: "And whatsoever the Messenger (Mohammed SAW) gives you take and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain(from it)" (V.59:7)

she replied, "Yes i did" He said "Varily Allah's messenger SAW forbade such things" She said "but i see your wife doing these things?" He said "Go and watch her". She went and watched her but could not see anything in support of her statment. On that he said "If my wife was as you thought, I would not keep her in my company (ie i would divorce her)". Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.6. hadith no.408)

Kamila   

Salaamu caleeykum

Jazaakalaah Kheeran Baby G And Xalimo My sisters in Islam actualy I never done it before and I'm not planing to. Now I know Toban geedi aan ka guuraa in aan sameeyo.

Peace & Love

;)

Miriam1   

Salam

How great that someone brought this topic its almost erie, me and my friend were discussing this the other to the degree that we began shouting at each other. I believe and know thats tis wrong to pluck ur eyebrows becuase tis was done my prostitutes or a custom of the witches i am not sure either.BUT here is the contradiction in Islam we are told to keep oursleves attractive and beutiful to our husbands....what if a women has unicorn eyebrows(in the case of my cousin reason of argument).Its a sad case, surly her husbad finds it to make her less attractive..but would never says so, not to hurt his wives feelings.

Is there a way she can please her husband and follow the religion?

Blessed   

Plucking it entirely is Xaraam but some scholras say that you can 'clean it up'. But don't take my word for it... ama have to double check my source for that.

I wanted to ask, since we are on the topic. I peircing ones belly button xaraam? Considering that nose and ear peircing isn't? Does anybody know of any fatwa's condeming that? My mate says it's xaraam cos you imitating the kufaar :confused:

I know someone interested in doing that, you see :D

Mizz Ish   

PeAcE B WiTh YaLL

I use 2 do that BuT Mashallah I stoped as soon as I found OuT it was XaRaM N ThE NACLAD WAS UPON EM PPL WHO DOZ...

IT TOKE ME 4 MONTH 2 LOOK NORMAL AGIN AFTER 5 YEARS OF SHAVING EM OFF WALLAHI..

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL I WAS THINKING OF :confused: :rolleyes: 4 REAL I LOOK BETTER THIS WAY. :cool: :D .

NO MO :mad:

Wa BiLLaHi ToWFiiiiiiiiiQ

Baby G thanks for that info even though i dont pluck i know a lot that do.

Ameenah i swear pircing your nose is haram! I say this because i went to this (religious gathering aka a mahadarad--> excuse my spelling)and i asked the Sheikh directly if you were allowed to pirce your nose he basically said that it is against islamic teachings and therefore haram. On that note a couple of females that were wereing a nose stud took theirs off.

Oh and about belly buttons your mates right its a no no in our religion because ALLAH has only allowed us to pirce our earlopes and when doing that we should not exceed the limit of one pircing per ear. I have seven and i didnt know that before soo may ALLAH forgive me.

If im wrong about any of this please feel free to correct me!