Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Waagacusub Documentary on Hargeisa

Dr_Osman   

africaown u know why i do this cause i know i am powerful infront of u..cause u spend all day thinking of me and our leader dont care about ut i feel like a VIP with u thats why i like it

Dr_Osman   

Garnaqsi;767551 wrote:
If you are a moderator, then I'm dumbfounded that you've read all his posts preceding yours and you've decided to take no action.

I didnt start it go read the thread that did!!!

Dr_Osman   

Dr_Osman;767553 wrote:
I didnt start it go read the thread that did!!!

The rules say u cant start trouble on the forum it doesnt say u cant defend yourself against someone who start trouble. Posting a video of pirate being shot which is not even true is the thread that started it and broke the rules not me im defending

Dr_Osman   

Oh btw I know their just trying to troll me so i start a thread like this. But ppl dont learn no other way as the moderator refused to do anything about it!!!

Dr_Osman;767539 wrote:
I am calm, I am just suprised he claims his from mogadishu but is against waagacusub footage is something amiss here or is it me!!! sxb they want to diss bro but they dont want anything to say back. I feel sorry for them wallahi stay away from the maqahiyad if i were you its nasty as hell and no moderator either.

I dont mind the dissing bro but i hate it when they dont allow me to diss back because I can win easily and I think they know it!!! or else they wouldnt care. I ignoring that dude posting about pirates yet his ppl are raping his kids, his ppl are starving and the youth are tahribbing and he worries about a couple hundred of pirates when thousands are on the brink of allow alle his backyard

Wax walba waa kuu barogaraamsanyihiin yaah. All set pieces that fit nicely miyaa? A Reer Muqdisho has to 'hate' Reer Hargeysa, saas miyaa? A Reer Garoowe has to have a 'hatred' and grudge against Reer Muqdisho, sax? Nicely categorized for you with such a venom. Bisinka.

Intaadan Soomaali wada nicin except your clan members, su'aalo ayaa ku weydiinayaa, young man. Goormaa dalkii kugu dambeysay? Afsoomaaligaa waa sidee. Maku hadli kartaa fluently even.

And lastly, SOL doesn't facilitate the spewing of hatred (or what you call dissing) on this site daily. Bring your articles and opinions without showing such an animosity. It is for everyone.

STOIC   

This guy has never been huged when he was young lets leave him alone and hope he will stay Back from his screen once in a while to catch a break.I honestly think he has some problems in his life and this is his playground. How else can you explain someone that quotes himself.I pray that you find peace in your heart and may the almighty guide your emotions

Somalia   

Dr_Osman;767539 wrote:
I am calm, I am just suprised he claims his from mogadishu but is against waagacusub footage is something amiss here or is it me!!! sxb they want to diss bro but they dont want anything to say back. I feel sorry for them wallahi stay away from the maqahiyad if i were you its nasty as hell and no moderator either.

I dont mind the dissing bro but i hate it when they dont allow me to diss back because I can win easily and I think they know it!!! or else they wouldnt care. I ignoring that dude posting about pirates yet his ppl are raping his kids, his ppl are starving and the youth are tahribbing and he worries about a couple hundred of pirates when thousands are on the brink of allow alle his backyard

Sxb, EVEN if they diss you, do not return the favour. I'll tell you how it is done on the forum, check your pm.

Somalia   

Jacaylbaro;767677 wrote:
I just love when kids educate each other .... Yeah ,, send him a PM
:D

Yep, one has to wonder why there aren't a lot of those "Garowe clan enclave" threads anymore .. ;)