Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland Implements Taxation Reform With State Of The Art Technology

Dr_Osman   

Qaar kamid ah shaqaalaha dowlada hoose ee Garoowe oo tababar loo soo xiray [sawiro]

Updated:- 1 hour ago| 0 Commnets

Hay’adda (TERRE SOLIDALI) ayaa tababar soconayey mudo afar maalmod ah u soo gaba gabeysey qaar kamid ah shaqaalaha dowlada hoose ee degmada Garoowe.

Tababarkan ayaa ahaa mid lagu baranayey habka xogaha loo uruuriyo iyada oo la adeegsanayo aalada casriga ah ee Computerka.

Faarax Cawaashe Beeldaaje oo ah Madaxa Hay’adda (TERRE SOLIDALI) ayaa xusay in ujeedada tababarkaas looga gol lahaa ay ahayd horumarinta Nidaamka maaryanta xogata Canshuurah ee dowalda hoose ee Garoowe kaasoo lagu magcaabo BIMIS.

Faarax ayaa intaas raaciyey in nidaamkaasi uu yahay mid ay iska kaashadaan Hay’addaha (TERRE SOLIDALI), UN-HABITAT iyo Wasaarda Arimaha Gudaha iyo dowladaha hoose wuxuuna Mashruucani qayb ka yahay mashaariicda horumarinta deegaanada Puntland ee JPLG.

Faarax ayaa sidoo kale xusay in tabarbarkani uu yahay mid shaqaalaha dowlada hoose ka caawin doona habka canshuur u qaadista dowlada hoose waxaana sidoo Barnaamijka GIS-ka ku jira dhamaan xogaha guryaha magaalada caasimada ah ee Garoowe.

Cismaan oo ka socdey Hay’adda UN-HABITAT ayaa isana goobta ka hadlay wuxuuna sheegay in Barnaamijkani uu si rasmi ah uga dhaqan gelayo magaalada Garoowe bisha 1-aad ee sanadka soo socda ayna ku xigi doonto degmada Qardho oo iyadana Barnaamij noocan oo kale ah laga hirgelin doono.

Duqa dagmada Garoowe Cabdicasiis Nuur Cilmi Koor oo ugu danbeyn madashaas ka hadlay ayaa tilmaamay in shaqaalaha hada loo tababarayo in Barnaamijkan ay ku shaqeeyaan looga bahaan yahay in ay howlkarnimo la yimaadaan maadaama ay hada xogaha ku saabsan howlaha cashuuraha si fudud u samayn karaan.

Tababarka maanta loo soo xiray qaar kamid ah shaqaalaha dowlada hoose ee degmada Garoowe oo soo socdey mudo 4 maalmood ah ayaa ahaa mid ku salaysan Barnaamijka Computrized-ka ah ee BIMIS kaas ah mid xogaha lagu kaydiyo islamarkaana fududeyn doona kaydinta iyo ururinta xogaha cashuuraha ee dowlada hoose ee Garoowe.

Maxamed Siciid Yuusuf

Horseed Media

Garoowe

dowlda-hoose-1.jpg

dowlda-hoose-2.jpg

dowlda-hoose-3.jpg

dowlda-hoose-4.jpg

dowlda-hoose-5.jpg

dowlda-hoose.jpg

Dr_Osman   

Qaar kamid ah shaqaalaha dowlada hoose ee Garoowe oo tababar loo soo xiray [sawiro]

Updated:- 1 hour ago| 0 Commnets

Hay’adda (TERRE SOLIDALI) ayaa tababar soconayey mudo afar maalmod ah u soo gaba gabeysey qaar kamid ah shaqaalaha dowlada hoose ee degmada Garoowe.

Tababarkan ayaa ahaa mid lagu baranayey habka xogaha loo uruuriyo iyada oo la adeegsanayo aalada casriga ah ee Computerka.

Faarax Cawaashe Beeldaaje oo ah Madaxa Hay’adda (TERRE SOLIDALI) ayaa xusay in ujeedada tababarkaas looga gol lahaa ay ahayd horumarinta Nidaamka maaryanta xogata Canshuurah ee dowalda hoose ee Garoowe kaasoo lagu magcaabo BIMIS.

Faarax ayaa intaas raaciyey in nidaamkaasi uu yahay mid ay iska kaashadaan Hay’addaha (TERRE SOLIDALI), UN-HABITAT iyo Wasaarda Arimaha Gudaha iyo dowladaha hoose wuxuuna Mashruucani qayb ka yahay mashaariicda horumarinta deegaanada Puntland ee JPLG.

Faarax ayaa sidoo kale xusay in tabarbarkani uu yahay mid shaqaalaha dowlada hoose ka caawin doona habka canshuur u qaadista dowlada hoose waxaana sidoo Barnaamijka GIS-ka ku jira dhamaan xogaha guryaha magaalada caasimada ah ee Garoowe.

Cismaan oo ka socdey Hay’adda UN-HABITAT ayaa isana goobta ka hadlay wuxuuna sheegay in Barnaamijkani uu si rasmi ah uga dhaqan gelayo magaalada Garoowe bisha 1-aad ee sanadka soo socda ayna ku xigi doonto degmada Qardho oo iyadana Barnaamij noocan oo kale ah laga hirgelin doono.

Duqa dagmada Garoowe Cabdicasiis Nuur Cilmi Koor oo ugu danbeyn madashaas ka hadlay ayaa tilmaamay in shaqaalaha hada loo tababarayo in Barnaamijkan ay ku shaqeeyaan looga bahaan yahay in ay howlkarnimo la yimaadaan maadaama ay hada xogaha ku saabsan howlaha cashuuraha si fudud u samayn karaan.

Tababarka maanta loo soo xiray qaar kamid ah shaqaalaha dowlada hoose ee degmada Garoowe oo soo socdey mudo 4 maalmood ah ayaa ahaa mid ku salaysan Barnaamijka Computrized-ka ah ee BIMIS kaas ah mid xogaha lagu kaydiyo islamarkaana fududeyn doona kaydinta iyo ururinta xogaha cashuuraha ee dowlada hoose ee Garoowe.

Maxamed Siciid Yuusuf

Horseed Media

Garoowe

t-450x342.jpg

dowlda-hoose.jpg

t5-450x342.jpg

t7-450x342.jpg

dowlda-hoose-3.jpg

Dr_Osman   

Somalia learn from what? does hargeisa have this? Besides my aunt who is reer mogadishu already has been to hargeisa so I already know what it's about, She was telling me the other week about it. She lived in xafada aden garash or something like that which is an area with alot of people from mogadishu. She told me that electricity comes on at 8:00 am shuts off at 12:00 pm. From 12:00 mid-day till 5:00 pm in the afternoon there is no electricity. The electricity then comes back at 5:00 and goes through till 12:00 mid-night which is then absent for another 8 hours till 8:00 in the morning.

She also said they have only 3 roads in hargeisa and most it is under bad repair, catching a bus ride to the city can be deadly matter with the amount of pot-holes there. She said the economy is really bad since they changed from the somali shilling nobody can afford anything. A good house to rent is $200-300 monthly and basic items in market there is four times the price of anywhere in Somalia. So she said dont be suprised if u see someone just fall right in front of you due to hunger because nobody can afford anything. She said her husband mother who's also reer mogadishu but her other kids are somaliland came down to see them at hargeisa and she told them who in Burco it was better there the market rates because it was still in-line with general economic conditions of Somalia and they used the somali shilling.

My aunt further-more told me they haven't dug one well in hargeisa their still using siyad-barre infrastructure and that water is hard commodity to come by there and that make sense because the former prime minister also joked about how he would dig a well for hargeisa. She used an example saying a good house in mogadishu wont cost you more then $50-100 monthly its double and triple in hargeisa and she said forget about shopping at the suuq noone can afford it. The electricity monthly costs $100 which is not even constant.

She also mentioned the reason why you will find the locals struggling so much is that the hargeisa folks dont eat together dhaqan weyn uma ahaa they wont give even their own starving a cent where-as in mogadishu she said dadka hal meel bay ka wada cunan.

She also security is not 100% peaceful there. At night people come in the districts trying to climb over people front gates and you will gun-shots regularly. She also said if they find out your reer hamar in hargeisa you will need to pay double what everyone else pays for the same item. Thats when she said she saw a puntlandi journalist there who said to her "war dadkan ma fiyowbo maxad meeshan uu timadeen maxad anaga inoo soo qixi wayseen where the people are lot more friendly, no discrimination as far as employment and opportunities is concerned and market is alot more booming and stable"

She also said hargeisa weather can get really chilling at times where you will need blanket at night and really hot Two extremes bay lee yihin. She also said its not hamar its dhagax meel walbo and she said if u have shoes it wont last for longer then a month because it will get torn up very quickly. She said all the agriculture is non-existant and they truck in everything from mogadishu or ethiopia which is why prices are sooooooo inflated compared to hamar.

She also mentioned hilib malaha you will not see camel in hargeisa its not a dhaqtan for them to have camels. The goats have no leaves to eat cause of the rocky environment so they eat the left over khat trees. She said the hilib is rock hard there nothing like hamar and she said alot of the hargeisa folks she used to talk with all wish they could go back to hamar. She said gelato non-existant they have some pathetic thing which is like milk but they call it gelato lol!!!

Ill ask her next time regarding education and stuff and health facilities I forgot that!!!

Dr_Osman   

So Somalia I have firehand eyewitness accounts from a lady who went there with her all whole family. I've asked her kids too who have said nothing but bad comments!!! So there is not much to learn from there ee iyaga ayaaba yaaban!!! So bro no matter what is said here or anywhere will not beat first eye-witness accounts.

Infact I will be speaking to badhan guy soon regarding his trip to garowe his wife is reer garowe and they just finished building their house and he went there for 1 month to confirm it. Apparently my mom said he was non-stop showering praises at garowe development and lifestyle. But I will need to get into the nitty gritty with him on personal level like health, electricity, water, education, investment, standard of living and so forth!!!

Somalia   

Yes, Garowe is all well and done, but Bosaso and Galkacyo are dead cities.

Lets look at the facts here. Somaliland's implementation of a tax system is excellent however its use is another matter which you've raised. I have no problem believing Somaliland doesn't use its funds well, I've heard the stories of Hargeisa and the fact that half of the city looks like it did in the 1980s and the fact that they've been able to build 1 bridge in 18 years, now they are building a 3rd I gather.

But look at this.

The autonomous region expects government income to total $100 million this year, even after the government slashed tax rates and abolished other levies, Vice Finance Minister Warsame Said Abdi told reporters in the capital, Hargeisa, yesterday. As of Jan. 1, payroll and sales taxes fell to 5 percent from 12 percent, while income taxes dropped to 10 percent from as much as 25 percent, Abdi said.

- Bloomberg

Faroole has spoken out in the media and told that businesses must be taxed but do you seriously think businesses like Dahabshiil get taxed the same in Puntland as they do in Somaliland?

We are on the wrong path, not only should there not be a new tax system with actual accountants, the spending of those funds should be published.

With no tax system, the production of oil should be a no go zone.

uchi   

Hey why the Hargesa bashing, I grew up there my family lives there, it's alot better than Mogadisho come on. Your aunty must been in a bad neighbourhood.

Carafaat   

Dr_Osman;765503 wrote:
She said gelato non-existant they have some pathetic thing which is like milk but they call it
gelato
lol!!!

Puur fabrications. Never would an Italian words be used in Somaliland. Its called ice-criim and not gelato.