Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

what are you filling your heart with - Ahmed Bulale

A wee bit extreme don't you think. Its very hard to live the kind of puritanical existence they prescribe, these young men. Just the other day one sister was trying to tell me its haram to wish my neighbours a merry Christmas, without giving adequate context and evidence. All she kept insisting was she knew it was haram. Thats just a minor example, you'll be surprised at the things they say is haram. Its as if we have abandoned all rational faculties in the pursuit narrow minded rigidness.

Som@li   

It is one of those,like shabaab, who concentrate, on trivial matters.

what to eat? what to listen, what to wear? For the young Sheikh Wannabe, there are more alarming serious stuff out there...address it please.

Aaliyyah   

Val, you are wlc xabiibti..

Arch...there's nothing extreme about this. Music is haraam in islam...

Somali lol@alshabab ...he is nothing like alshabab is he gonna cut your hands if u listen to music? or something? naah he is just telling you whats haraam and what isnt..it's totally up to you whether you gonna heed to his words or not..and i aint even preaching i would be the last to preach I love somali music i wouldnt cook or clean or relax without having a somali music in the background but inshallah within time I intend to quit for good..anything we leave for the sake of Allah, Allah swt aya ajar ka helaan wax ka wacana na jecleesinaya..

my 2 cents..

salaam

All those minor sins we commit every day of our lives add up. Like a heap of small twigs, they have a large collective weight on the weighing scales. They easily could be difference between you going to Jannah and hell ...

Masha' Allah, I think I just spotted Aaliyah her future husband. *cute*.

I listen to music occasionally, I am not addicted to it any more, there were times I would listen to music in the shower.