Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland president Ahmed sillanyo sacks general nuux ismacil taani

Madaxweynaha Somaliland oo xilkii ka qaaday Taliyaha ciidanka qaranka

December 11th, 2011

Hargeysa (Somaliland.Org)-Madaxweynaha Somaliland Md. Axmed Maxamed Maxamuud (Siilaanyo) ayaa saaka xilkii ka qaaday Taliyihii ciidanka qaranka Gen. Nuux Ismaaciil Taani, waxaanu Taliyaha cusub ee ciidanka qaranka u magacaabay Maxamed Xasan Jidhif.

waxa kale oo uu madaxweynuhu xilkii ka qaaday Hogaanka Hawl-gelinta Ciidanka Qaranka JSL, Xasan Cabdi Yuusuf (Xasan Keyse), waxaanu xilkaasi u magacaabay Maxamed Aadan Saqadhi (Dabagale).

Sidaasna waxa lagu sheegay war saxaafadeed uu soo saaray Afhayeenka Madaxtooyada Cabdilaahi Maxamed Daahir (Cukuse) oo u qornaa sidan

“Madaxweynaha Somaliland Mudane Axmed Maxamed Maxamuud (Siilaanyo) waxa uu maanta Digreeto Madaxweyne Xilalkii kaga Qaaday Taliyihii hore Ciidamada Qaranka Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland iyo Hogaanka Hawl-gelinta Ciidanka Qaranka, isla markaana waxa uu Madaxweynuhu xilalkaa u magacaabay Taliye Cusub iyo Hogaan.

Madaxweynuhu:-

Markuu Arkay: Qodobka 90aad ee Dastuurka Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland;

Markuu Arkay: In baahi loo qabo in la dardar geliyo hawlaha Ciidanka Qaranka;

Markuu Tixgeliyey: La tashiga Madaxda ay Arrintani khusayso;

Markuu Arkay: In uu hanan karo xilkan loo magacaabay;

Wuxuu go’aansaday;

In uu xilalkii ka qaado Taliyihii hore ee Ciidamada Nuux Ismaaciil Taani, iyo Hogaanka Hawl-gelinta Ciidanka Qaranka JSL, Xasan Cabdi Yuusuf (Xasan Keyse)

Waxaanu uga mahad naqay mudadii ay xilalkan u soo hayeen, hawshii ay qaranka u soo qabteen.

Sidoo kale Madaxweynuhu isaga oo sunaha Dawladnimo fulinaya waxa uu magacaabay Taliyaha Cusub ee Ciidanka Qaranka JSL oo laga bilaabo maanta noqonaaya Maxamed Xasan Cabdilaahi (Jidhif)

Sidaa si la mida waxa uu Madaxweynuhu xilkii ka qaaday hogaankii Hawl-gelinta ee ciidanka Qaranka Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Xasan Cabdi Yuusuf (Xasan Kayse)

Waxaanu magacaabay Hogaanka Cusub ee Hawl-gelinta Ciidanka Qaranka Jamhuuriyada Somaliland, Maxamed Aadan Saqadhi (Dabagale)

Madaxweynuhu waxa uu Digreetadan ku Amray Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga iyo La-taliyaha Arrimaha Gaashaandhiga ee Madaxweynaha in ay Saraakiishaa Xilalka ugu kala wareejiyaan Sida ugu dhakhsaha badan

^^ He was accused by some of the tribal chiefs of Awdal being involved in the seemaal Killings begin this week, there is no actual evidence how ever its kind of damaging for his Military Position he holds for the Country.

^^General Tani is very respected, I'm sure the President and him worked out a deal behind close doors to defuse the situation. I don't really see any bad blood here (I hope).

They need to give that vacant position to a General from Awdal I think. Be smart about this sh!t.

AfricaOwn;764477 wrote:
^^General Tani is very respected, I'm sure the President and him worked out a deal behind close doors to defuse the situation. I don't really see any bad blood here (I hope).

They need to give that vacant position to a General from Awdal I think. Be smart about this sh!t.

Yeah taani did well for Somaliland in the time he was serving as the Somaliland Commander of the armed forces during the elections last year he did well keeping the security of the country.The New Commander Maxamed Xasan Cabdilaahi (Jidhif) is also from the Gabiley region.

Somaliland: President Dismisses Joint Chiefs of Staff Nuh Tani

HARGEISA(Somalilandpress)-Somaliland president Mr. Ahmed Mohamed Mohamoud Siilaanyo today dismissed the country’s Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mr. Nuh Tani. The president appointed Mr. Mohamed Hasan Jidhif as the new man who will be responsible for the smooth running of country’s defense forces. The head of state Mr. Siilaanyo relieved from all his duties the man by the name of Mr. Hasan Abdi Yusuf better known as ‘Hasan Keyse’ who was responsible for Somaliland armed forces for operations.

The president appointed Mr. Mohamed Adan Saqadhi known as ‘Dabagale’ to head of operations of Somaliland armed forces. According to press release issued by the presidential spokesman Mr. Abdilahi Mohamed Dahir Cukuse stated that the head of the country Mr. Ahmed Siilaanyo issued today a presidential decree in which he dismissed the former head of Somaliland armed forces Mr. Nuuh Tani and the head of operations Mr. Hasan Abdi Yusuf.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;764486 wrote:
Somaliland: President Dismisses Joint Chiefs of Staff Nuh Tani

HARGEISA(Somalilandpress)-Somaliland president Mr. Ahmed Mohamed Mohamoud Siilaanyo today dismissed the country’s
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Mr. Nuh Tani. The president appointed Mr. Mohamed Hasan Jidhif as the new man who will be responsible for the smooth running of country’s defense forces. The head of state Mr. Siilaanyo relieved from all his duties the man by the name of Mr. Hasan Abdi Yusuf better known as ‘Hasan Keyse’ who was responsible for Somaliland armed forces for operations.

The president appointed Mr. Mohamed Adan Saqadhi known as ‘Dabagale’ to head of operations of Somaliland armed forces. According to press release issued by the presidential spokesman Mr. Abdilahi Mohamed Dahir Cukuse stated that the head of the country Mr. Ahmed Siilaanyo issued today a presidential decree in which he dismissed the former head of Somaliland armed forces Mr. Nuuh Tani and the head of operations Mr. Hasan Abdi Yusuf.

haahahahahaha, wallahi that's hilarious.

But anyway Emp, I think the fact that you guys are trying to go Puntland's route is excellent, but you are doing it wrong by killing people in their sleep, it doesn't work like that. You have to make sure they do something wrong and then seize on the moment.

Carafaat   

Good move by the President. This shows how mature and indepedant Somaliland's institutions are.

Generaal Taani is a respected General who has served Somaliland well.