Sign in to follow this  
Haarun

Questions for Aqii Nur.

Haarun   

Asalamu ALekum.

Bro Nur,I have some questions that i think are pretty important for where i stand in things.I am Some what dubious,that's if i put it in a manner that suits all honesty.

First of all,u and i want the Gaalada out right?Secondly,u and i want a lasting peace in our homeland where justice prevails with the aid of our sacred laws of the Shariah.Agreed.

But despite our want of that beautiful good which is justice,from whom do we expect that right from?Our Ulemas and religious leaders who happen to be the very organizations we hail,right?

Now comes the bitter part,the Al shabab.Animals have rights,we both know that and its even discouraged to slaughter an animal before other animals but how can a human being be slaughtered even with the less value of that given to Animals?And why slaughter a human being?Isn't killing the taking out of a person's life and does it matter whether they shoot the person or not?Secondly,how can one accuse another of things like being a murtad and further more,why video tape it and show it to the whole world.Don't these pple have parents,wives,children and brothers and sisters who it would be painful beyond any description of words?

And why execute people with out trial and clear evidence?

Honestly as Haarun,i would feel more safe with the mooriyan who may or may not kill me with a bullet than a masked human being who may slaughter me with nothing but his word.

P.s. From today am done with Somali politics.Some how it has become like a mad prostitute and am sorry about the term for i know not what else to call it.Qalas.

Haarun   

^^Am not interested in a frivolous debate,am interested in answers based on Islam.If u can provide them,well and good and if not,kindly excuse urself.

Fabregas   

Your question are best put to that organisation themselves. If Nur gives you a rosy answer it still won't change the fact that the particular action would carried out.

NGONGE   

Glad to see you are not interested in frivolous debates. smile.gif

Now maybe you can start again and this time cut down on the emotions and prejudgment or (and trust me when I say this) you'll just give Xaaji Nuur another chance to blame it all on the CIA. :D

This time, I will not blame him either. After all, as you say, these men were masked and posted their video on the net (not to mention the shabby job they made of it all).

Again, a serious debate could hardly be conducted when you have already made your mind about the guiltiness of this group (not that I am saying they are innocent).

(It's also not fair to lumber Nur with the explanation for the alleged crimes of these people).

Still, having said all of that, I remain on your side (albeit emotional and dramatic) of the fence.

Haarun   

Falastini,thanks for ur advice.Nevertheless,any well versed brother in the Sunnah and the Quran can definitely give me the answers that i seek.

Ngonge,why don't u quote one thing that i have said that could even be seen as an emotional wail or rather,do u take it that my many whys or even my claim of quitting the dirty politics of my folks as an emotional drama from my side? Hasn't it occurred to u that even be as u say it,that perhaps i have a right to be emotional when it so fits? And again,in ur post,what have u really told me or what good have u so far come up with for neither do i see the answers that i seek nor the common sense u could perhaps use as an aid.Again brother,i would appreciate if u used less of the trivial jests.

NGONGE   

^^ I thought I did!

As for showing you, how about this paragraph?

Now comes the bitter part,the Al shabab.Animals have rights,we both know that and its even discouraged to slaughter an animal before other animals but how can a human being be slaughtered even with the less value of that given to Animals?And why slaughter a human being?Isn't killing the taking out of a person's life and does it matter whether they shoot the person or not?Secondly,how can one accuse another of things like being a murtad and further more,why video tape it and show it to the whole world.Don't these pple have parents,wives,children and brothers and sisters who it would be painful beyond any description of words?

And why execute people with out trial and clear evidence?

Honestly as Haarun,i would feel more safe with the mooriyan who may or may not kill me with a bullet than a masked human being who may slaughter me with nothing but his word.

Do you not think you have condemned that group as guilty already? What do you want as a reply? Proof of their innocence? Confirmation of your verdict?

I understand that you are unhappy with the video. I too was disgusted when I saw it. I personally suspect it was Al Shabab; alas I have no proof to back my suspicion. However, I do not approve of that group because I believe they do themselves no service in the way they conduct their public announcements (and even worse if it were indeed they how committed this crime).

The way you put your questions will give you no answers that will satisfy your anger, saaxib. Like I said, go over it again and try to do it with a cool head.

Ps

You have EVERY right to be angry and emotional (that video would move a stone into tears) but don't mistake your anger for a sensible debate. If I am being harsh on you, I apologise. It's a bad habit of mine (you'll get used to me with time).

Haarun   

Ngonge,perhaps i should clarify myself more,if that is the need in here for i think i have not condemned any one.But for the argument's sake,I'll go back to what i so said previously.

The Paragraph u quoted begins with ''Now comes the bitter part,the Al shabab''.In here,it's a sentence simply stating the group's name whose actions am questioning and it is bitter for it's a group that has a great potential as a power and from there, there is nothing but inquiries in the form of questions.Am sure i have not even forgotten to put the Question marks.

And in the the last part of the paragraph where i state my own opinion,i do not see anger in there.I only voiced an opinion that i think concerns me in regards to individual choice.

Now that am done with my part,I'll proceed to refute that which u accuse me off.

As i understand,u accuse me off;

1.Being Emotional.

2.A premature judgment on the Alshabab.

3.That i am angry.

A)As for being emotional,like i before said,i haven't shown anything emotion like and my very words are a witness to that.Quote one line that is not relevant and thus is irrational from my sentences and i will but agree and apologize though needless to say,u won't find any.

B)I have not judged the Al shabab yet.I dislike with a great passion those actions which they have so far done but neither can i make up my mind nor go with common sense in this area.I need Evidence from the Quran and the Sunnah for it is said that a human being may like something that which is harmful and may dislike something that which is of great benefit.If the Shariah according to the quran and the Sunnah approves their actions,i will ask for forgiveness and take it with a pinch of salt for i won't question sacred creeds(if proved that they are right).So the accusation of judgment is out of the window.

C)As of me being angry,i would say i am more of a disappointed man than an angry one but I'll leave that as it is.

From here henceforth,let it be clear that i am asking questions and surely had i had the answers that i seek before me,i wouldn't need to be here and as for ur part of saying i wouldn't find the answers that i need in regards to the issue in hand,i think u are wrong for i have only made an inquiry and an honest one for that.So,do tell me,do my questions come across as un balanced or irrational and how so?

Secondly,I'll find the answers and I'll tell u why.The source that i want is but the Quran and the Sunnah.Surely am sure Nur,u,or any one else who is more knowledgeable than me can enlighten me.Its all about that and nothing else.

P.s.No u are not being harsh.U are being quite a challenge though i see not the need.For what it's worth,thanks for the serious attempt in ur last post.Am sure it was a great endeavor for u.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Haarun:

Asalamu ALekum.

P.s. From today am done with Somali politics.Some how it has become like a mad prostitute and am sorry about the term for i know not what else to call it.Qalas.

And how will you get the answer for your questions? Someone gonna pm you?

Nur   

Haaruun Bro.

Bismillah, we bihi nastaciin.

First, except for specially designated Holy land, peoples of different faiths, be they Muslims or those who belong to spiritually challenged faiths are meant to live together in peace, I don't believe in religious or ethnic cleansing in Somalia or elsewhere, and like you said, I believe in Justice and peace based on Islam.

Secondly, These days, propaganda is as lethal weapons if not more deadly than firearms, and increasingly our defeated warlords are resorting to dirty tactics of confusing the public by creating pseudo- religious groups, ( Walghow fiihi )discrediting the resistance by way of fabricating damaging stories or distorting facts using available media not equally accessible to the resistance.

Thirdly, Islam does not teach inhumane treatment of one's enemies, torture and terrorizing the public, these are the specialty of the spiritually challenged faiths, not Islam. As you are aware, we have all seen Abu Ghreib prison pictures, Guantanamo and the atrocities of genocide, rape and burning of entire villages by Ethiopian Tigres of occupied Western Somalia documented by Human Rights watch and the indiscriminate bombardment of Mogadishu killing thousands and injuring hundreds of thousands.

Still, if a legitimate Muslim resistance organization is found to have committed an ethical crime during resistance, we should all strive in opposing it and correcting it to bring the resistance effort in line with our moral standards, because the warlords have no moral limits, Islamic resistance in Somalia should abide by the divine law for which they are sacrificing their lives.

Do I believe in these videos? Absolutely NO. Like they say: Don't believe ALL you hear and HALF of what you see!

Nur

Haarun   

Thirdly, Islam does not teach inhumane treatment of one's enemies, torture and terrorizing the public, these are the specialty of the spiritually challenged faiths, not Islam.

Bro Nur,many thanks.Now bro Ngonge and the rest know what i wanted u to tell me,that this can in no way in any case be the traditions of our faith.Also,in ur conclusion,u made an important emphasis which is that all Islamic organizations should abide by the Quran.An important reply indeed,thanks.

Wabillahi towfiq.