Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Abtigiis Sings For Zenawi

I see a convergence :D of interest here; a separatist who wishes to hasten the proliferation of statelets where a national framework is no wise possible and a mad, confused character called Abtigis who is in a dire need to cover his defense of Ethiopian and Kenyan invasion with a nationalistic gown.

I disagree with the premise that invading armies will make Somalia alshabaab free. Hence the biggest anomaly in Abtigis's argument is the assumption that alshabaab will be gotten rid off by Ethiopian and Kenyan invasion and Somalis will therefore get a fresh start to scope things out. he is conveniently forgetting that Alshabaab are Somalis and are part of Somalia's political, social and religious fabric just like Taliban of Afghanistan is part of that country's fabric. I could be wrong but I don't honestly buy this wishful thinking and false hope that foreign invasions by the very countries that has been meddling in Somalia's internal affairs are good now simply because alshabaab are evil :D

I was accused many things in these boards but I was never accused with pessimism :D . So Abtigis is spinning in every direction to find something that sticks. Before he accused Xiin with inconsistency. Now he is saying all Xiin wants is to be consistent. Before that he accused Xiin with being naive and hopeful. Now he is saying Xiin is pessimist. And even before that he was saying Xiin is clannish at heart. Now he is saying Xiin is a devout nationalist :D. Which one is it, ya Jamacah :D ?

Now lets bring this debate to conclusion , and say that Xiin disagrees with Abtigis's exuberance in the looming foreign invasions with respect to the effect these invasions will have on Somalia political and security trajectory.

Weligeed ba Puntland, Somaliland iyo Tolka ha ku rafato, Waa hubaal inaan ciidan Ethiopian ama Kenyan ahi Puntland iyo Somaliland dhisin haddana joogin, Dabageed, Gandhi, and Mohamed Dheere waa niman shisheeye xiniinyihii raba inay caano ku maalaan, tusaalooyin kale halloo raadiyo, ee yaan ragga ceebta lagula galgalan.

Intaanna hannoo joogto,