Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

SSC Political Party Program and Strategy revealed

Carafaat   

SSC Political Party Program

Vision

Peace and Unity of the Somali people.

mission

1. Our mission is to first unite tolka (against habraha) with the coming local election.

2. Then unite Somaliland (against gabdhaha cq Puntland) with next Presidential election

3. And then unite habraha and gabdhaha and bring them to Muqdishu by 2020.

Emblem

Till the elections we will use an emblem of a green/white/red horsemen symbolising the Darawiish movement. After an election victory the horsemen will be coloured blue to symbolise victory of the Darawiish. With an election defeat the colour will also be changed to blue to symbolise unity of Somali people.

Political Strategy

1. In SSC and Awdal regions the campaign will make use of the anti-Habraha sentiment.

2.In Toghdeer, western and northern Sanaag the campaign will make use of the Abti sentiments.

3. In Maakhir region the campaign will be make use of the strong anti gabdaha cq Puntland sentiment and promise that Somaliland forces will karbaash Puntland and Somaliland borders actually will reach Galgala mountains and Bosasso by 2015. Sheick Attam will endorse the SSC party.

4. In Hargeysa, Gebiley and Berbera regions political allies will be sought with all the sub-clans who are disenfranchised with UDUB and Kulmiye and all other smaller clans (not belonging to Habraha), minorities and as last resort Oromo's and Xabashi;s living here will be motivated to vote for the party promising them a seat in Guurti.

List of Political Opponents

1. The Brittish people, their Queen and their orphane's

2. Faisal Ali Waraabe and his Ethiopian kid.

3. Any Habar sub-clan (except if they declare to love Somali Unity)

4. Puntland(except for those who can really fight)

List of Political Allies

1. Awdal people (excluding Habar sub-clan)

2. Boqor Buurmadoow (King of Kings)

3. Suldaan Abdiqadir Suldaan Mohamed(Suldaanka Guud ee Somaliland)

4. Ugaaska Awdal

5. Maakhirian's (only if they are honoust)

6. ex TNG, ex TFG and other Unionist(like Jaamac Yare, Cismaan Kaluun, Jangali, Sifir, Abdalle Xaaji, Buuba, etc)

Campaign Tactic

1. Clan is everthing. Research local clan's situation, balance and politics of sub-sub clans in every region.

2. Seek support of prominent figures and allies with sub-sub clans and set-tup against Kulmiye and UDUB.

3. Use Darawiish symbols and history in SSC regions. Use green/white/red/ colours and emphasize common history and identity in SNM regions.

4. Mention the failures of the Kulmiye goverment and compare Kulmiye party to UDUB (kulmiye=UDUB 2.0). And how both have failed to bring recongnition.

5. Promise to bring Somaliland international recongnition.

6. Saado Ali concerts in all regional campaign events (songs are adjusted to audience!!)

Campaign funding

1. Dahabshiil will sponsor the party and in return Saado will make Dahabshiil promotion song and clib.

2. Ask support and funding to Somali diaspora for the only political party seeking Somali Unity.

3. Commercials of SSC seeking Somali Unity aired on Universal, Somali Channel, HCTV, etc

Political Program

1. Restoring Sayid Abdulle Xasan and Darawiish legacy and giving them a place in Somaliland society.

a. A statue for Sayidka should be build.

b. National holiday on the birthday of Sayid Abdulle Xasan.

c. Darawiish history should be included in the Educational curiculum.

2. Darawiish regiment should be created in the Somaliland National Military.

3. Next to the Guurti and Somaliland Parliament, there should be a third legislative called the Khusuusi (house of Sultans). With only members of recongnized tribal chiefs of the Republic. With members like the grandson of Garaad Ali, Boqor Buurmadow, Suldaan Abdiqadir, ChiefAaqil Xaaji Omar Cameey, Ugaaska Nuur of Awdal, etc.

4. The Khusuusi(House of Sultans) should be located in Buuhoodle.

5. Saado Cali Should be given awarded with the title of Somaliland National Singer.

Somali Unionist can send their suggestions and idea's for the political content of the SSC Political Party to garaadjama@hotmail.com

People (u know who I mean here) are against anything that has to do with peace, stability and finding things through the peaceful way. Start a war drama and you have all the support but once u talk about the opposite that is when things get going.

Abtigiis   

I thought they had a state SSC, now have they regressed the whole thing to a political party? And what happened to all the bizarre names like Khusuusi and what not?

Let us bet on this thing called party. I say they will break into two factions this coming Friday, the 25th of November. Who says, no they won't; they will break up next Wednesday?

When I go to Easligh, my favourite tea place is a HOTEL SSC and I always see fun. The SSC guys basically come happily chatting, sit on the corner and after ten minutes, you see glasses flying, punches exchanged, blood spilling from one's upper lip, and you wonder what devil came between them. Only to learn that they argued whether to have a tea with milk or dark tea (bigays). Shaah caddays ah ama biggeys ah ma cabnaaba ilka la iska daadin. :D Adeer, what compassion is for Isreal, tolerance is for SSC folks. Still my favourite group. So, quintessentually Somali, hot-blooded and generous.

Somalia   

God bless SSC and their state which lies somewhere between Russia and South Africa.

I like the fact that you gave up your whole state to form a party, so you can BREAK Somaliland from within. What an ingenious idea. :D

Carafaat   

A_Khadar;760666 wrote:
Waste of space... All I can see is SSC is severe nightmares to many..

Somalia;760667 wrote:
God bless SSC and their state which lies somewhere between Russia and South Africa.

I like the fact that you gave up your whole state to form a party, so you can BREAK Somaliland from within. What an ingenious idea.
:D

Some folks say this party was created to prevent future SSC State others think Siilaanyo is using it to destroy Somaliland from within so he can to Muqdisho.