Sign in to follow this  
sillysista

Speaking of curiosity...

Sex has changed alot through-out them years and many care more for games then love & intimacy, i haerd/read alot about them disagreements between Imams when it comes to this topic and i honestly think they are giving a piece of their own idea's instead off trying to pass the rightious answer to them lost brothers and sisters out their.

I also wonna know why some brother's have problems understanding the fact that anal-sex is forbidden.....I can see alot off sister's with them problems, i read once in a hadith that the secound youz two have such contact your marriedg is over what do you do iff your husbands fantcy is the end off your MARRIEDG

besides my curiosity this is an issue in our comunity and really am interested in why something like this happens....

feel free

one love

juba   

sorry but i don't get what this topic is about? anal sex and why its haram or sex in general in islam???

Silly sister

Refering to the qn on anal intimacy. Allah has denounced physical relations between men - homosexuality and a hadith stipulates the automatic divorce if anal intimacy has occured among a married couple.

There is logic behind this matter.If a husband does such an act to his wife the act is the same as for a homosexual as the point of entrance is the same(sodomy).Personally, this is why I think it is haram. As Allah created a female for a male and not man for man. So if the act is legalised that is, if applied to the wife that means the ruling on homosexuality will be flawed because the action is still the same.

Allah knows better.

And for the husband he should learn to be contented with the blessing of having a wife.

"Your wives are tillage to you, so go in to your tillage as you will, and send (ahead something) for your souls; and fear Allah and know that you will (one day) meet Him, and give glad tidings to the Believers. " Quraan 2:223

And if his intent is to divorce his wife then he should do it respectfully.

First What worried me was the fact that many get mixed masseges from the imams, why do they disagree so much??

& secound my curiosity about anal-sex had taking me to talk to many sister's and yes this happens even in some very religious homes....see them sisters i chatted with first felt to ashamed and sceard to talk but then it was hard to listen to them cause knowing that their still married and their husbands are known as religious men i was confeused.....All we do is fight on this kind of topic instead we really need to help eachother.

Them sister's i talked to rather be silenced and worry about people's reaction then to step forward and speak about their problems!!!

I have invited them to this topic and surly they are reading each reply so please let's be helpful!

JUBA i hope i was able to help you understand better now smile.gif

Thanks

Qac Qaac   

Anal sex also leads into a healthy issue for the female.. that's the place for (feces) and not for reproductive action... and in the long run it leads to a woman having problems with their feces..

sorry for blunt language but the trueth gotta be told...

anal sex is haram

1. coz allah said so

2. leads to sodamize action khaniis nimo

3. Health of the women.. in later years..

could 3 reasons.. i could come up with now.. the rest u could ask the sheikhs or ur local doctors.. for what could come from this..

Blessed   

Salaams Silly sister.. and friends.

The idea of indulging your private matters with friends DISGUSTS me..surely there is a reason why sex is confined to private quarters.. :rolleyes:

In light of the following hadiths (see quote below)...Sisters are right to feel ashamed to discuss intimate matters. What happens between man and wife.. Remains private! It's part of the Islamic hayaah - sense of shame!

If you want to learn the deen and the halaals and haraams; there is a way of doing so without getting graphic or personal.

It is forbidden for either the husband or the wife to spread any of the secrets of their bedroom to anyone outside. The following two hadith are about this:

First: "Verily among the worst people before Allaah on the Day of Judgement is a man who approaches his wife sexually and she responds and then he spreads her secrets." [Muslim, Ibn Abi Shaiba, Ahmad and others].

Second: "On the authority of Asmaa bint Yazid who narrated "that she was once in the presence of the Prophet and there were both men and women sitting. The Prophet then said: "Perhaps a man might discuss what he does with his wife, or perhaps a woman might inform someone what she did with her husband?" The people were silent. Then I said: "O, Yes! O Messenger of Allaah verily both the women and men do that." Then the Prophet said: "Do not do that. It is like a male shaitaan who meets a female shaitaan along the way, and has sex with her while the people look on!" [Ahmad: Hasan or Saheeh due to supports]

24. The Obligation of a Wedding Feast

Source: The Etiquettes of Marriage and Wedding (in the pure Tradition of the Prophet saws) - By Sheikh Muhammad Naasirudden al-Albaani

Coming back to your point on why some Iaams disagree; it can be a fiqh issue – so they may hold different opinions due to their being from different schools of thought. However, you may sometimes in the case of many Imams in the west get confusing fatwas due to a strange need for some Muslims to provide a logical explanation for Islamic rules. Sometimes; it's better to say - such is xaraam because Allah forbids it. Full stop. Trying to explain away why and how -is what leads to confusion.

On husbands who don't want to know or who ignore Islamic prohibitions. There is obedience to creation in disobedience to Allah. In other words if any one; be it your hooyo, aabo, husband and imaam tell you to do something that is xaraam.. You don't do it. Allah is Greater then them all.

Asalam Aleykum all

It is my great pleasure to convey you my best wishes to all who try or put all information on Islam Correctly.

First Congrats goes to Ameenah..she who explained about the path one is supposed to follow before discussing intimate BED fantasies.It is not generally good to discuss this disgusting stories but circumstance force us to add a bit or a byte.

Then goes madame general who started the thread and who pointed out that :

"If a husband does such an act of Sodomy to his wife(meaning goes anal..) the act is the same as for a homosexual as the point of entrance is the same(sodomy).Personally, this is why I think it is haram. As Allah created a female for a male and not man for man. So if the act is legalised that is, if applied to the wife that means the ruling on homosexuality will be flawed because the action is still the same".

Now let me add on....like

and the interpretation that SODOMY or HOMOSEXUALITY is outlawed in ISLAM will be contravened, when it is allowed to practise it with your wife.Get some other sort of steaming or cuddling it...then venturing in it far.. smile.gif the HOLY QURAAN has already outlawed HOMOSEXUALITY....and going anal to your wife...will be the same redface.gifredface.gif

Then please beware lots of ISLAMIC interpretations concerning the Quraan and the Hadeeth...

There is a growing tendency that some JEWS and CHRISTIANS are trying to distort our sacred religion into pieces.

A case in example is that they are trying to relate some muslims *****es with Anal sex and saying it is also allowed in ISLAM provided your doing it legally with ur wife...

So take care all

Wasalam aleykum...

Ameenah, naam that is the approach to be taken. Its unfortunate that the social aspect of our religion is not properly upholded.

It is widely known the fact that it is Haram in Islam. Makes me wonder is it rebellion or people acting ignorant? Anyway whatever the excuse made up by mankind this is what Allah dictates us.

It is not for a beleiver, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error. 33-Al AZHAB:36

Apart from that Allah has dedicated a whole surah on womens affairs- Suratil Al Nisa.I would advice the ladies concerned to read more on their rights and their resposibilities which come with their relationships. And there are alot of books dealing with women affairs available at the local stores.

Then goes madame general who started the thread...

Rendezvous, I deny your accusation. Usinione.

Qac, it is true that feacal incontinence occurs after such act.And there is a risk of infections and for women of childbearing age they may face difficulties at birth.

^^^ :confused: at bloody explaination. I think it was clear. As I assumed the Qn asked was why it is haram.

In shariah it is QIYAS -parallel. If something was previously allowed or disallowed by a text(Quran or Hadith) or Ijma(consessus) and especially if the reason behind the decision is known, it will be a basis for allowing or disallowing a new practise of similar nature.

An example is the ruling on prohibition of alcohol due its intoxicating nature. Therefore other drugs that have intoxicating effects or impair judgement are analogous reasoning, prohibited.

Well thats why I had to expalin it that way. Maybe my usage of words may have offended you and others. Sorry, I apologise but I think it is a valid qn.

What I understand of Fiqh as a branch of shariah is a science where insight, understanding and intelligence is used. Yani technically speaking is the product of Ijtihad where reason ,systemic intellectual search, insights in analysis, interpretations and development of judgement based on specific sourced and following strict procedures.

Thus it is through reason and logic ,Humans search and understand the rulings and Hikmah Allah had made some things lawful and others prohibitted to us.

Here are some hadiths on this matter.

A number of narrators state that Hadrat Umar (Ra) reports from the Prophet of Allah SAW to have said:

"Allah Almighty is not ashamed of telling the truth that they should not approach their women through their anus." Majma uz zawaid, Tabrani

Tirmidhi transmits from Hadrat Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with with him) that the Prophet of Allah (SAW) said: Allah Almighty will not see towards one with eyes of mercy who approaches woman or man by her or his anus.â€

In his last address at Madinah before his final departure the Prophet of Allah (SAW) according to Abu Hurairah and Ibn Abbas said:

“ Whoever approaches a woman or man or boy by his anus will be raised on the Day of judgement in a state that he will be emitting such a foul smell that will send people to utter disgust, till he is sent to hell; Allah will destroy all his good deeds. Morever, he will be put in a bier of fire and nails will be driven into his body.†Musnad Harith bin Abi Osama.

Hadrat Abu Hurairah explains that this is the torment for one who dies unrepented.

Allah Almighty says in unequivocal words:

“….Ye may approach them as ordained for you by Allah….†2;222

Source: The prophetic way of treatment ,By Badr Azimabadi

I would like to add that verse 2:222 refered to the conduct towards women with Haidh. Those words can also apply to any muslim couple. As we as Muslims must do what He ordains.