Sign in to follow this  
AsadSL

Awdal State

People in exile or outside are free and well informed to make up their minds as they wish, even if you said they don't represent people back home, surely they represent themselves and are from the region in question unless you want to deny that as well. That's good enough for them to have the right to speak in the name of their region - Awdal region.

Your SNM movement was formed in London and all your warlord leaders were once based in exile, did they represent the people back home at the time? Don't shoot yourself in the foot waryaa Xaaji xunjur

SNM was founded by people in particular Somalilanders who worked in Somaliland.who held political posts before 1960 and during the sixties and also in the former dissolved Somali republic they were heavily politically involved in Somaliland. Even in the struggle for independence against Britain and the Colonial powers.. They represent the people, who are these people unknown People nuur Gar yaqaaan who left his village 25 years ago what did he do for his people and village i am not saying he can't express him self sure he can but don't say he represents the people.But you said it you're self they represent themselves but they not represent the people of Awdal or the People of Somaliland as a whole.

The irony with you secessionists is you can't see the contradictions in your logic that's why your boat never gets anywhere. You talk of the SNM exile as great men of virtue who represented their people but SSC and Awdal are nothing, you talk of dismembering Somalia but SL is indivisible, waryaa xunjur get your facts straight. You can have your opinion but not facts.

These are facts the former governor of Hargeysa in the sixties was the First SNM chairman and one of the key founders of the SNM Organization and the general Secretary of the NUF party in the late 1950s.How can we say that such an individual does not represent the people ofcourse he does but you try to compare oranges with apples. But who is this guy Nur the Gar yaqaan he left Somaliland in the mid 80s so that he could study abroad was he an mp no did he even build a hut in his village i don't think so, do the people in awdal even know him hell no.

Akash   

Mr Xunjuf, The people in back home are waiting to see their President to come and its their determination to welcome even your SNM Militia Cant stop him remember when Ugaas Abdirashiid went there, Dilla waxa ka dhacay Tusaale looma soo qaadan Karo fikirka dhabta ah ee dadka deegaanka degmada Dilla ay qabaan. Xaji the people of Dilla listen the radio Awdalstate and they are well informed

^^ we will wait and see this thread will be in the archives indeed

Ps Ugaas Abdirarshid the legendary great grandson of ugaas doodi nuur is welcome in his Country as he was welcomed in all of Somaliland.

Somalia;759005 wrote:
Wallahi I see the people of Laascaanood as the closest to me, that's why tens of boys from Mudug, some my cousins died in 2007 while most of PL troops were in Mogadishu they went to Laascaanood and died.

The so-called SSC you call them, in London they are the most pro-PL, even my dad's best friends are all from the so-called SSC, you have cuqdad filled inside of you and nothing more.

Laascaanood could be taken tomorrow but politics overshadow it, please do not embarrass yourself with this SSC, do you know when Faroole landed in Heathrow International, I saw a flock of women coming back saying they waited for hours,
even the woman who is the SSC women's leadership in London.

Don't get the people of Laascaanood mixed up with your crowd.

Somalia, first I want to say AUN to the MJ soldiers and Non-SSC soldiers from Puntland that died both in Southern Somalia and defending Laascaanood back in 2007. Those, those that died for Laascaanood from 1991-2007, I consider them as my brothers. May Allah have mercy upon them.

Now, let's move on from what happened in 2007, the betrayal that took place in Laascaanood. 98% of SSC people are sad about that incident and we are 100% Anti-Somaliland.

You used "wallahi" to be as real as you can and I respect that, despite the fact that you've appeared to show signs of calaacal and weakness. Nonetheless, here is where I stand.

I think it's best if your clan and my clan went their own way. You govern yourselves, your territories and we'll govern ourselves and our territories. Let there not be animosity between us, for there is nothing for the two of us to fight about. I am not here to claim Garoowe, nor an inch of any MJ land and I suggest you do the same.

We, Beesha SSC have not transgressed against Puntland (SSDF), we don't want anything to do with Puntland (SSDF). We see you as a neighborly brothers, who rule themselves, the same way we are on verge of ruling ourselves.

Self-Determination for you and Self-Determination for us.

Is that too much to comprehend?

Qandalawi;759056 wrote:
People in exile or outside are free and well informed to make up their minds as they wish, even if you said they don't represent people back home, surely they represent themselves and are from the region in question unless you want to deny that as well. That's good enough for them to have the right to speak in the name of their region - Awdal region.

Your SNM movement was formed in London and all your warlord leaders were once based in exile, did they represent the people back home at the time?
Don't shoot yourself in the foot waryaa Xaaji xunjur

Well put, extremely well put. You have just hit the damn nail on the head. Mash'allah !

Xaji Xunjur and his crew of the Somalidiids are full of contradictions. I gave them the nick name of "Christian Bible", due to their limitless contradictions. Awdal State is on "exile". The Qurbajoog don't represent their own people. Bla-bla-bla-bla.....have they forgotten how SNM was created in London and has been in exile for 10 years? Lol

SNM's leaders had their boots in Somalia in 1991. Yet, from 1981-1990, the SNM leaders whom were on exile, supposedly represented their people, while the Awdal State intellects and the SSC intellects around the world "don't represent" their people.

Punch of bullshit, if you ask me.

Qandalawi;759084 wrote:
The irony with you secessionists is you can't see the contradictions in your logic that's why your boat never gets anywhere. You talk of the SNM exile as great men of virtue who represented their people but SSC and Awdal are nothing, you talk of dismembering Somalia but SL is indivisible, waryaa xunjur get your facts straight. You can have your opinion but not facts.

Wow ! Wow !

This dude is extremely brilliant, Masha'allah. I think I have found my new Best Friend here. Qandalawi, bro the Seccessionsts or Somalidiids in Hergeisa have been contradicting themselves for 21 years. They say Somalia is divisible, but Somaliland is not. They say we want to separate from Somalia, but we won't let others go their own way, especially when other clans live in territories that exclusively theirs. They say, SNM, which was formed in London represented the Clans of Hergeisa, Burco and Berbera, YET the Awdal State intellects, politicians, clan chiefs and the SSC intellects, politicians and clan chiefs around the Globe don't represent their clan.

Like WTF lol

Akash;759114 wrote:
Mr Xunjuf, The people in back home are waiting to see their President to come and its their determination to welcome even your SNM Militia Cant stop him remember when Ugaas Abdirashiid went there, Dilla waxa ka dhacay Tusaale looma soo qaadan Karo fikirka dhabta ah ee dadka deegaanka degmada Dilla ay qabaan. Xaji the people of Dilla listen the radio Awdalstate and they are well informed

Akash, another friend of mine. GOD, I love SOL. Somalia's intellectual generation of the 21st Century are present in SOL. Akash, you definitely hit the nail on the head (AGAIN). Here we have a guy named Xaji_Xunjuf, who isn't from Awdal, nor is his clan from Awdal, yet here he is, discussing issues regarding Awdal and the people of Awdal, speaking for them, while he's telling the very people that are from Awdal, like Awkash himself to "shut up" and not speak for Awdal State of Somalia.

Xaji_Xunjur and his fellow Somalidiids are full of contradictions. They use the same lame rhetoric and lies to try and defend their ill-fated arguments.