Sign in to follow this  
AsadSL

Awdal State

Akash   

Xaji, Koofiyad bacle time is over from Now the newly elected President of Awdalstate of Somalia Garyaqaan Rashiid Aw nuur Xirsi will lead the whole region already he named the defance minister and interior they were inside of Awdal

Akash the koofiyad bacles u talk about represent the clan communities in awdal who is this nuur guy did you not hear about the reer dila. Even this garyaqaaan did not even read into the tfg charter which only allowes two states or more to be a federal state under TFG.

Bal wakaas eeh awdal haka so dego mr nuur bal wakaase car borama lug ha so dhigo jeelaal waweyn loo diyaariyey

Somalia;758206 wrote:
If Laascaanood is Pro-SSC how come it isn't in the hands of SSC?

How come Sool areas under Puntland is not under SSC?

How come Sool areas under Somaliland is not under SSC?

How come SSC is regarded as a joke that tries to control the people while cashing in on welfare checks from European countries and stealing from Somali sugar projects (Galaydh the crook)?

KoW, answer those questions in a fair manner and I will leave you alone.

Here is your answer, although you're not worth my time.

1. Laascaanood is settled by Reer SSC. It's a fact. Reer Laascaanood are Anti-Puntland and Anti-Somaliland.

2. There is no such thing as "puntland" present anywhere in Sool, Sanaag and Cayn. They're basically non-existent. Ahmed Karash wa nin Reer SSC ah, Col. Cashuur wa nin Reer Maakhir ah.

3. The only locations Somaliland is present are, Gumaays, Yagoori, Laascaanood and Gambadhe. They are on the paved road. They tried to go west from the paved road and we all know what happened. Areas around those 4 towns (Gumaays, Yagoori, Laascaanood and Gambadhe) are free from SNM control.

4. SSC just celebrated it's 2nd Anniversary and has already been deemed productive, with so much fame, compare to the Pirate State called "Puntland" which existed only for 13 years. LOL Your Puntland is considered irrelevant in matters concerning SSC, Awdal, Maakhir and Somaliland. You are considered to be a "Southern Mamuul". Frankly, if SSC was a "joke" we wouldn't have been discussing it, would we? LMAO

Last, but not least, you keep bringing up this Sugar Project and Cali khalif Galaydh. Let's say for the sake of argument, he is a thief, however, would you accept the fact that Abdullahi Yusuf is a War Criminal, who has slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Somalis since 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s? He used Mengistu's Regime and Meles Zenawi's Regime to slaughter SOMALIS.

Xaaji Xunjuf;758962 wrote:

Bal wakaas eeh awdal haka so dego mr nuur bal wakaase car borama lug ha so dhigo jeelaal waweyn loo diyaariyey

Cajib ! Lol

Xaji Xunjuf, are you Reer Boraame? Are you from Awdal?

What amazes me is how a guy from Xarshin iyo Dubcad threat a native man from Awdal in coming home to Boraame. Do you have any sanity left you in?

The President of Awdal State of Somalia isn't going back to control Hergeisa. He sees Hergeisa as insignificant and not to mention his clan don't settle in Hergeisa. But, YOU....what do you have to say about AWDAL? Not a single SNM clan settles in Awdal, yet here you are discussing it. LMAO

Yes i am reer borama i lived for 3 years in borama i don't think akash can say that or Mr nuur ,harshin and dulcad daror etc are not part of Somaliland not sure what that has to do with Awdal i can also say that the nuur guy hasn't visited Somaliland or borama more than 2 and a half decade's lool.People in exile can't do things back home. This is not about Clans you see everything through a clan lens see this is why i am opposed to Clan states because Clan starts some where and it will break down into sub clan level and it will further break down into sub sub sub clan level. Eventually it will divide you and you're brother who don't share the same mother. By the way if you knew something about Mr Nuur aka Gar yaqaan he is not even from Borama he is from a village called dila and the people of dila said no

This was dila 3 days ago viva somaliland no to clan states from daxalaystaal qurbajoogs

Xaaji Xunjuf;758982 wrote:
Yes i am reer borama i lived for 3 years in borama i don't think akash can say that or Mr nuur ,harshin and dulcad daror etc are not part of Somaliland not sure what that has to do with Awdal i can also say that the nuur guy hasn't visited Somaliland or borama more than 2 and a half decade's lool.People in exile can't do things back home. This is not about Clans you see everything through a clan lens see this is why i am opposed to Clan states because Clan starts some where and it will break down into sub clan level and it will further break down into sub sub sub clan level. Eventually it will divide you and you're brother who don't share the same mother. By the way if you knew something about Mr Nuur aka Gar yaqaan he is not even from Borama he is from a village called dila and the people of dila said no

You're the most disillusioned person on the Net. You speak out of your rectum, no offense. Do you even read what you write? Living in Boorame 3 years doesn't mean shit. You are not of the clans of Booraame or Awdal for that matter. Akash is from the clan of Awdal and has the right to say what he likes about matters regarding Awdal.

Not too long ago, you said that ANY one from Gaashaamo, Daror inside Ethiopia are Somalilanders automatically. When I asked you why? You said, because of clan-ties. Lol, I asked you if people from Dhagaxbur or Qabri Dhahar are Somalilanders too and you said NO. Apparently, you proved to us that this so-called "Somaliland" is a clan-enclaved State, for the SNM clans and by the SNM clans.

People or clans from Awdal have never been part of the SNM militia. In fact, they were massacred in 1991 and in the 1980s by the SNM militia over and over and over again.

You have no say in Awdal affairs. Quit embarrassing yourself.

You're the same guy that said "Somalilander" is an ethnicity just like "Somali". Technically, you denied being a "somali". Congratulations, you're officially a Somalidiid. The funny thing is, what are you doing here, a site called "SomaliaOnline"? LMAO

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;758977 wrote:
Here is your answer, although you're not worth my time.

1. Laascaanood is settled by Reer SSC. It's a fact. Reer Laascaanood are Anti-Puntland and Anti-Somaliland.

2. There is no such thing as "puntland" present anywhere in Sool, Sanaag and Cayn. They're basically non-existent. Ahmed Karash wa nin Reer SSC ah, Col. Cashuur wa nin Reer Maakhir ah.

3. The only locations Somaliland is present are, Gumaays, Yagoori, Laascaanood and Gambadhe. They are on the paved road. They tried to go west from the paved road and we all know what happened. Areas around those 4 towns (Gumaays, Yagoori, Laascaanood and Gambadhe) are free from SNM control.

4. SSC just celebrated it's 2nd Anniversary and has already been deemed productive, with so much fame, compare to the Pirate State called "Puntland" which existed only for 13 years. LOL Your Puntland is considered irrelevant in matters concerning SSC, Awdal, Maakhir and Somaliland. You are considered to be a "Southern Mamuul". Frankly, if SSC was a "joke" we wouldn't have been discussing it, would we? LMAO

Last, but not least, you keep bringing up this Sugar Project and Cali khalif Galaydh. Let's say for the sake of argument, he is a thief, however, would you accept the fact that Abdullahi Yusuf is a War Criminal, who has slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Somalis since 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s? He used Mengistu's Regime and Meles Zenawi's Regime to slaughter SOMALIS.

I asked you answer simple questions, not a questions with a questions.

I'll ask again.

1. If Laascaanood is Pro-SSC how come it isn't in the hands of SSC?

2. How come Sool areas under Puntland is not under SSC? Xudun etc

3. How come Sool areas under Somaliland is not under SSC? Laascaanood etc

4. How come SSC is regarded as a joke that tries to control the people while cashing in on welfare checks from European countries and stealing from Somali sugar projects (Galaydh the crook)?

Please answer those questions, answering a question with a question is rude and dumb..

Somalia   

I'm afraid people who are watching our exchange feel too embarrassed for you at this moment. I know your history, I know how you debate, I know which words you use, stop with the fantasy threads, stop with the fantasy arguments.

Please stick to the subject and answer my simple, very SIMPLE questions, please. Thank you.

Somalia;758994 wrote:
I'm afraid people who are watching our exchange feel too embarrassed for you at this moment. I know your history, I know how you debate, I know which words you use, stop with the fantasy threads, stop with the fantasy arguments.

Please stick to the subject and answer my
simple
, very
SIMPLE
questions, please. Thank you.

Lol @ Embarrassed. Here you are talking about Sool, Laascaanood and SSC, things which you have no control over it. Not to mention, your clan don't settle in Laascaanood, Sool or SSC in general.

I've answered your silly questions already.

Laaascaanood is settled by the clans that formed the SSC Administration. Whether they are Pro-SSC or Anti-SSC, concerns them and not you.

Mind your own business. Have you seen any person from SSC ever mention Puntland or it's relevancy in regards to recent issues in Ceerigaabo or anywhere else in Northern Somalia?

Somalia   

I'm afraid the land belongs to my people, the same people SSC does not seem to represent or have the voice of because then again, they would not be under control of another power.

I ask you again to answer the questions without any questions as answers, if you refuse, I understand.

Somalia;758999 wrote:
I'm afraid the land belongs to my people, the same people SSC does not seem to represent or have the voice of because then again, they would not be under control of another power.

I ask you again to answer the questions without any questions as answers, if you refuse, I understand.

LOOOL, what people are you talking about, when you said "my people". Be specific.

Ma Faroole iyo xulufadisa?

Koofiyad bacleyaasha cidina ma matalaan, waa mercenaries and opportunists looking for profits just like Riyaale made millions from the fake project.

Somalia   

Wallahi I see the people of Laascaanood as the closest to me, that's why tens of boys from Mudug, some my cousins died in 2007 while most of PL troops were in Mogadishu they went to Laascaanood and died.

The so-called SSC you call them, in London they are the most pro-PL, even my dad's best friends are all from the so-called SSC, you have cuqdad filled inside of you and nothing more.

Laascaanood could be taken tomorrow but politics overshadow it, please do not embarrass yourself with this SSC, do you know when Faroole landed in Heathrow International, I saw a flock of women coming back saying they waited for hours, even the woman who is the SSC women's leadership in London.

Don't get the people of Laascaanood mixed up with your crowd.

Qandalawi;759003 wrote:
Koofiyad bacleyaasha cidina ma matalaan, waa mercenaries and opportunists looking for profits just like Riyaale made millions from the fake project.

surely people in exile represent people back home somaha looool