Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland government solves blood feuds in the Sanaag region all Communities in agreement.

Beesha Koonfurta Ceerigaabo oo Iclaamisay nabadgelyo iyo kulan ay yeesheen weftigii Xukuumadda

November 10th, 2011

Hargeysa (Somaliland.Org)-Weftigii uu hogaaminayay Wasiirka Arrimaha Gudaha Mud,Maxamed Nuur Carraale (Duur) oo ay weheliyaan Wasiirka warfaafinta Md, Axmed Cabdi Maxamuud (Xaabsade), masuuliyiinta heer gobol iyo mid degmo ayaa maanta ka qayb galay munaasibad ay beesha Koonfurta Ceerigaabo ay ku go’aansadeen inay nabad-gelyo buuxda qaataan oo wada hadal lagu xaliyo shaqaaqadii todobaadkan horaantiisii ka dhacday halkaasi ee u dhaxaysay beesha waqooyiga Ceerigaabo.

Waxaanay sidaasi ka sheegeen kulan balaadhan oo lagu qabtay xarunta maamulka gobolka Sanaag ee Ceerigaabo, ayaa waxa ka qayb galay beelaha galbeedka iyo bariga ceeri-gaabo iyo culimaa’udiin.

Chief Caaqil Axmed Xasan Maxamed , oo hogaaminayey beesha Koonfurta Ceerigaabo ayaa hadal dheer oo uu halkaasi ka jeediyey waxa uu ku cadeeyay inay beel ahaan diyaar u yihiin go’aan kasta oo dhinaca wanaaga ah iyo wada dhalashada bulshada u adeegaya, waxaanuu caaqilku xusay in shaqaaqadii khasaaraha dhimasho iyo dhaawacba keentay ee dhex martay beeshiisa iyo beesha Waqooyiga Ceerigaabo ay Sumcad-xumo weyn u soo jiiday guud ahaan gobolka sanaag.

Chief Caaqilku waxa uu u mahad celiyay salaadiinta iyo waxgaradka Somaliland ee baaqyada nabadgelyadda u soo jeediyay waxa kale oo uu ammaanay dedaalka weftiga xukuumada ee ku sugan Ceerigaabo ay u galeen xoojinta ammaanka.

Cali Maxamuud Shire (Cali baashe) oo ka mid ah siyaasiyiinta ka soo jeeda beesha koonfurta Ceerigaabo ayaa sheegay in uu ka soo gurmaday magaalada Nairobi markii ay mashaqadani dhacday,waxaanuu xusay inay yihiin dad wada dhashay oo dhiig iyo dheef-ba wadaaga, waxa dhacayna uu shaydaan ka adeegay,

Cali Baashe waxa uu u mahad naqay weftiga xukuumadda Somaliland ee gobolka u yimid sidii ay xal waara looga gaadhi lahaa dhibaatada dhacday.

Waxa kale oo halkaasi ka hadlay cuqaal iyo aqoonyahano ka soo jeeda beesha koonfurta Ceerigaabooo oo sheegay inay taageersan yihiin go’aanka lagu soo celinayo nabad-gelyo iyo wada jirkii beelaha oodwadaagta ah ee waqooyiga iyo koonfurta Ceerigaabo.

Wasiirka wasaaradda warfaafinta Md, Axmed Cabdi Xaabsade oo isna halkaa ka hadlayey ayaa waxa uu sheegay in Waftigoodu ay u yimaadeen inay kala dhex galaan xurgufta u dhaxaysay labadan beelood ee walaalaha ah,isla markaasina ay si cadaalad ah howsha u bilaabeen una wadaan.

Wasiirku waxa xusay inay hore ula kulmeen beesha waqooyiga Ceerigaabo,isla markaasina ay si wanaagsan oo wadaniyadi ku jirto ula qaateen go’aanadii nabadda,isaga oo ka rajeeyay beesha koonfurta Ceerigaabo inay sidaa si la mid ah ula qaadan doonaan nabad-gelyada.

Sidoo kale, Wasiirka Arrimaha Gudaha Md. Maxamed Nuur Carraale (Duur) oo ka hadlay kulankaasi ayaa sheegay in xukuumada Somaliland ay ka go’an tahay sidii xal loogu heli lahaa shaqaaqadii ka dhacday ceeri-gaabo, waxaanu labadii beelood ee shaqaaqadu dhex marray uga mahad celiyeen siday u aqbaleen in wada hadal lagu soo afjaro xurguftii dhex taalay.

Md. Duur waxa uu sheegay inay labadan beelood laga soo saari doono min 25 xubnood si wada hadalada nabaddu u furmaan.

Wasiirku waxa uu jawaab adag ka bixiyey hadal ka soo yeedhay masuuliyiin ka tirsan maamul goboleedka Puntland oo uu ku tilmaaamay inay uga dan lahaayeen kicin iyo fad-qalalo ah waxaanu xusay in bulshada gobolka Sanaag ay yihiin kuwo is dhalay oo dhib kastana wadaaga,isla-markaasina dad Garoowe joogaa aanay masiirkooda ka talin Karin.

LOL, complete bullshit !

This video proves who sat with the SNM administration (Which Clan). Make note of it, it reads "North Ceerigabo", because Ceerigaabo is divided along clan-lines/settlements.

The SNM administration only met with Beesha North-Western Ceerigaabo. Beesha SSC ee South and Eastern Ceerigaabo have not sat down with the SNM Administration and are still holding up against further aggression from the SNM militia.

Walle wa geesiyaal Reer Southern/Eastern Ceerigaabo. They are still holding it down, showing how the city is divided into TWO sections.

Rageedii !

Xaaji Xunjuf;757285 wrote:
watch the video lol

I did and it only shows and says that Beesha HY sat with their brothers the SNM administration. It's the same shit, if you ask me.

This has really shown many, many people how Ceerigaabo's power structure, clan-settlement is balanced.

Rageedii Beesha SSC ee Souther/Eastern Ceerigaabo !

Insha'allah, peace shall return to Sanaag region's Ceerigaabo town. This will further ease the route to Khaatumo-2 Conference. After Khaatumo-2 Conference, the SSC State Administration will make it's way towards Southern and Eastern Ceerigaabo and simply raise the Blue-Flag of Somalia on the side of beelaha SSC iyo Maakhir.

We could careless what flag is in Western and Northern Ceerigaabo.

The video i posted is not about that watch it again do you see Cali Maxamuud shire he came all the way from bosaaso this morning to be in ceerigaabo and talk about the blood feud between the brotherly Communities he supported the peace agreement.

Caaqil Axmed Xasan Maxamed the chief caaqil of Masagan also welcomed the peace agreement well done.

All communities now are in agreement wa ariin aad u wanaagsan.

Xaaji Xunjuf;757289 wrote:
The video i posted is not about that watch it again do you see Cali Maxamuud shire he came all the way from bosaaso this morning to be in ceerigaabo and talk about the blood feud between the brotherly Communities he supported the peace agreement.

Caaqil Axmed Xasan Maxamed the chief caaqil of Masagan also welcomed the peace agreement well done.

All communities now are in agreement wa ariin aad u wanaagsan.

I think you think I'm against Peace between beelaha Ceerigaabo ku ah Neighborska. lol Let there be peace. We all want peace. Sanaag is settled by 4 major clans, and it's a Gobol katirsan Somalia, so I'm happy to see it return to peace. Secondly, this peaceful agreements will further strength the Khaatumo-2 Shir, which will have an outcome to create an Administration on Southern and Eastern Ceerigaabo for Beelaha SSC and Maakhir, just like how Galkaacyo has two administration, one in the South and one in the North.

I support the khaatumo Conference Cali Ciise CabdI and Cali khalif galaydh are doing a great job

using Galkacyo as an example is very bad why divide a city , a city cant develop if its divided and especially as small as Ceerigaabo.

Galkacyo it self should be under one administration puntland or Galmudug or what ever but its very bad to divide a city into two and both admins galmudug and puntland see that. Galkacyo could develop much more if it was under one Admin and both admins know that.

Besides if you have been to ceerigaabo you would know that eventhough the media tries to divide the city into sub Communities and stuff and names like that reer Ceerigaabo are pretty much united and refer them selves as reer ceerigaabo instead of xafad hebel iyo wax la mid ah its not like Galkacyo. Mar mar wabay maakhireyaan lol

AsadSL   

LooL what can you do when one tries to ignore the truth? Nothing. I dont know why you people continute to lie to yourselfves Ceerigaabo cidi leh wa la wada waranaya. Ceerigaabo wa hal mamul hal ciidan police iyo hal mayor. Yes minoirty clans do live in the city lakin they do not have a stake in what goes, Anybody can live anythwere. I dont see mamul kale. I'd love to see another flag rised in Cerigaabo other then Somaliland's. i know some of you delusional folks will say that there is. So show us.

AsadSL;757292 wrote:
LooL what can you do when one tries to ignore the truth? Nothing. I dont know why you people continute to lie to yourselfves Ceerigaabo cidi leh wa la wada waranaya.
Ceerigaabo wa hal mamul hal ciidan police iyo hal mayor.
Yes minoirty clans do live in the city lakin they do not have a stake in what goes, Anybody can live anythwere. I dont see mamul kale. I'd love to see another flag rised in Cerigaabo other then Somaliland's. i know some of you delusional folks will say that there is. So show us.

You guys are like a broken record. lol The only lines you continuously use is "Ceerigaabo has one mayor, police, and mamuul". Last time I checked, the so-called "Somaliland" administration never set foot in Ceerigaabo's Southern and Eastern sides. Beelaha South and East Ceerigaabo don't recognize Somaliland as their Mamuul. The so-called Ceerigaabo mayor is in Western/Northern Ceerigaabo and the Somaliland administration only controls Western and Northern Ceerigaabo.

That's the reality. No matter how much calacaal you spread, it is a proven fact that Beesha SSC and Maakhir live in Ceerigaabo.

Ceerigaabo is divided into two sections and Somaliland only controls and controlled only one section (Suuqa Koore or Uptown Market).

AsadSL;757299 wrote:
where'd you check. Tell us.

Stop with the crocodile tears, buddy. Ceerigaabo is divided along Suuqa Hoose iyo Suuqa Koore. In the early 1990s, Beelaha Ceerigaabo agreed to live peacefully together with no administration other than Clan-Cheifs and Elders. Then the HY and HJ decided to bring Somaliland into Western and Northern Ceerigaabo.

21 years, Southern Ceerigaabo and Eastern Ceerigaabo has had no Somaliland presence and will continue to not have any Somaliland/SNM presence. It's a fact that you hate to see or hear.

Weren't you the one who said Kalshaale belonged to HJ back in Snet? LOL