Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

To My Future Husband

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;756838 wrote:
Lol, no. I decided to contribute to SOL. The name "SOL" kinda reminds me of Gobolka Sool, due to the similarities in their pronunciations and spelling.

Don't worry man, I've been trolling them for a long time, they blocked mine permanently and instantly when I signed up.

Knight of Wisdom;756841 wrote:
I know. I don't like that....it's bone chilling.

Well get used to it there is nothing wrong with giving one a compliment and receiving it :)

Somalia and Knight I have a feeling you two gonna be good buddies and gonna put your differences aside. Your differences are the one thing that brings you two together and produce interesting amazing debats plus makes you a powerful duo. You two could become politicians :)

Somalia, I already know your username in Snet and I know you're not block from there. lol

Bluelicious, unfortunately, according to Somalia, my debating skills are very premature, with no creditability whatsoever.

Knight of Wisdom;756848 wrote:
Somalia, I already know your username in Snet and I know you're not block from there. lol

Bluelicious, unfortunately, according to Somalia, my debating skills are very premature, with no creditability whatsoever.

Well i'm sure he was just saying that during the heat of the moment and finds you a worthy component to debate with.

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;756848 wrote:

I am banned wallahi, IP address blocked. Who did you think I was? Be honest.

Aaliyyah   

somaliaonline is hte only somali forum that caught my attention long enough - oh wait I was here more than long enough..5 years acuudubilaah loool

Blue glad you liked the gabay..

salaam

p.s Snet is for retarded folks no offense intended!