Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

To My Future Husband

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;756765 wrote:
No, I'm not married. Lol (maybe). But, are you sure I'm a teen? Would you believe me, if I told you that I was alive and in a good age in 1978's during Cirro's execution? During the formation of SNM? During Kacankii 1984 parade (which I was present) and so forth?

I think Bluelicious and I are skeptical.

Somalia;756776 wrote:
I think
Bluelicious
and I are skeptical.

If he says he is 40+ let's just believe him because somalis are known to make themselfs younger not older so when a person gives a big age believe them eventhough i'm still a lil bit skeptical like you :confused:

Somalia   

Bluelicious;756786 wrote:
If he says he is 40+ let's just believe him because somalis are known to make themselfs younger not older so when a person gives a big age believe them eventhough i'm still a lil bit skeptical like you :confused:

True, they do make themselves younger, he's quite an energy filled old bugger eh. His views make more sense to me now, I thought he was younger than me due to the way he was writing.

Somalia;756790 wrote:
True, they do make themselves younger, he's quite an energy filled old bugger eh. His views make more sense to me now, I thought he was younger than me due to the way he was writing.

The eyes are a deceiving tool sometimes. Having a sense of humour keeps you younger for longer and that's so true have seen it in real life. I was thinking exactly the same thing that explains why he knows so much about Somali politics and his views we both got fooled lol :(

Somalia   

Bluelicious;756813 wrote:
Lol what do you mean in what way?

I don't know, I have good senses and I think you are the female version of him.

Somalia;756819 wrote:
I don't know, I have good senses and I think you are the female version of him.

Lol we do have similar personality traits so you could be right.

Somalia   

Bluelicious;756820 wrote:
Lol we do have similar personality traits so you could be right.

Well lets just say I'm more than right... ;)

Somalia;756821 wrote:
Well lets just say I'm more than right...
;)

Now that you mentioned that I do see a lil bit of me in him but oh well we all have a person who is similar to us.

Did you come across your female version? Or would you shoot her like the way you came in here with a gun about the poem.

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;756830 wrote:
Lol, you guys discussing me right under my nose. Fine, I'm 16 years old. Happy. lol

Did Snet block your IP? :D

Somalia   

Bluelicious;756823 wrote:
Now that you mentioned that I do see a lil bit of me in him but oh well we all have a person who is similar to us.

Did you come across your female version? Or would you shoot her like the way you came in here with a gun about the poem.

Probably, that's just life.

Somalia;756836 wrote:
Did Snet block your IP?
:D

Lol, no. I decided to contribute to SOL. The name "SOL" kinda reminds me of Gobolka Sool, due to the similarities in their pronunciations and spelling.

Knight of Wisdom;756830 wrote:
Lol, you guys discussing me right under my nose. Fine, I'm 16 years old. Happy. lol

Too late we don't believe that. We were saying good things about you not anything bad. Infact you should be flattered what we said about you we are amazed.