Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

killing for Heaven: Hassan Turki's Autobiography

Somalia   

Carafaat;756673 wrote:
Duke, Isnt there are any exiting book with Pirates and bandits on the high sea's?

If there was it would be in the section next to 'How to live in limbo and not go mad'.

Abti   

Sheikh Sharif's "Somalia's Going Down The Drain, I'm Going Down To Spain"

Hassan Dahir Aweys' "Xisbul Xaaraan: Lookin for Xukun by any means"

Siilaanyo's "Unsuccessful Secession Session v2.0"

Abdullahi Yusuf's "Aided by Aids Ababa"

Barre Hiiraale's "Hiding in Dadaab in my Wife's Niqaab"

Malika   

NGONGE;756640 wrote:
The names of these leaders need looking at too. There used to be a time when Somali names used to state the obvious; a disabled man would be called curyaan. A one eyed man, cawar. A blind one, indhoole. Now, the theif is called
Sharif
. The murderer xasan
dhaahir
and the one that invites war to his land,
Ghandi
!
:D

Classic!!..Ha ha, Somalidii hore dad dacaad bee ahayeen , kuwani hadhaa jooga waa dad qiyaani iyo lex lex badaan - so ofcourse even the nick names will be so [misleading]..lol

Woow....what a shocker! It is the likes of this lunatic ... so called sheikhs that are behind the sad state of affairs in Somalia..... we have so many mindless mullahs who have massacred, maimed and murdered many innocent women and children in the name of Islam.... so I'm deeply disturbed and disgusted that someone has the audacity to glorify such people.. I think this man and the likes of him are nothing but a bunch of scumbags that deserve to be wiped out from the face of the earth. This Turki man and Aweis Dahir have distorted our beautiful religion and destroyed so many lives and you want us to like him and hail him as some sort of modern day saint who saved Somalia from the scourge of secularism because you have some sort of clannish connections to him?