Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland security forces tighten the security of sanaags Capital Ceerigaabo+VIDEO

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;756732 wrote:

I'm qabiliste? LOL Can someone give this kid some The Morning After Pill or something. You sound like a belligerent College student who just got impregnated by a dude who doesn't want to be with her.

Save your nonsense for the naive. You and I have NOTHING...absolutely nothing in common. SSC State is supported by 99% of Beesha SSC. The only 1% that don't support it are the ones in Hergeisa and Garowe (Like Fuad Adan Cade, Xabsade, Cabdi Samad Cali Shir) and individuals don't mean nothing to us.

Why the hell are you continuing with the homoerotic storyline? :D

99%, just like the OWS is supported by 99% :D

Man, one should be really embarrassed that he claims to be from a place that doesn't even exist, that he's hailing a leadership that doesn't exist, that he claims land but can't retrieve it.

I love coming after SSC, you didn't mention Galaydh in your list how come? :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;756736 wrote:
No

No? Is that all you can say? LOL

You said the kid born in Xarshin, Gaashaamo is automatically a Somalilander, but when I asked you if the kid born in Dhagaxbur is a Somalilander you said "NO".

So, can we agree to the fact that "Somaliland" is a clan-enclaved "State"? Apparently, anyone who is from Beesha SNM no matter where in the World he/she is at or born, is automatically a Somalilander. LMAO

Somalia;756738 wrote:
Why the hell are you continuing with the homoerotic storyline?
:D

99%, just like the OWS is supported by 99%

Man, one should be really embarrassed that he claims to be from a place that doesn't even exist, that he's hailing a leadership that doesn't exist, that he claims land but can't retrieve it.

I love coming after SSC, you didn't mention Galaydh in your list how come?

Lol, go get some sleep son. SSC isn't going back, it's moving foward. Say goodbye to the days when Sool, Sanaag and Cayn (SSC) were part of Puntland. We had a good 10 year run (1998-2008). lol

R.I.P to Puntland. lol

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;756740 wrote:
Lol, go get some sleep son. SSC isn't going back, it's moving foward. Say goodbye to the days when Sool, Sanaag and Cayn (SSC) were part of Puntland. We had a good 10 year run (1998-2008). lol

R.I.P to Puntland. lol

How come Galaydh wasn't in your list, that's my question :D

You Become Somalilander by birth and ethnicity the legendary ugaaz nuur doodi the Awdalite Sultan was born in Jigjgia province but he is a Somalilander.

Somalilands finance Minsiter Muhammad hashi Ilmi was born In Jigjiga but he is also a Somalilander.It has nothing to do with you're Clan you do not have to support the former rebel group snm to be a Somalilander lol.

The Kid from qabridhahar and qalaafe and dhagaxbuur is an Ethnic Azanian.

Xaaji Xunjuf;756742 wrote:
You Become Somalilander by birth and ethnicity ugaaz nuur doodi the Awdalite Sultan was born in Jigjgia province but he is a Somalilander.

Somalilands finance Minsiter Muhammad hashi Ilmi was born In Jigjiga but he is also a Somalilander.It has nothing to do with you're Clan you donot have to support the former rebel group to be a Somalilander lol.

LOL, so wait...your clan is now "an ethnic" group and not a clan? So, wait...let me get this straight, what ethnicity do you have to be to become a "Somalilander" since you said you have to be a Somalilander by "BIRTH" and by "ETHNICITY"?

What is the ethnicity we're talking about?

Xaaji Xunjuf;756745 wrote:
You have to be an Ethnic Somalilander that's your ethnicity

Hahahaha !! What is an "ethnic-Somalilander"? I thought if you're SOMALI your ethnicity is SOMALI, no matter where in Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Djibouti or the world you lived in?

Last I checked, there is no such thing as "ethnic-Somalilander". lol

Here is the definition of Ethnicity:

* the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition : the interrelationship between gender, ethnicity, and class | the diverse experience of women of different ethnicities.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;756742 wrote:
You Become Somalilander by birth and ethnicity the legendary ugaaz nuur doodi the Awdalite Sultan was born in Jigjgia province but he is a Somalilander.

Somalilands finance Minsiter Muhammad hashi Ilmi was born In Jigjiga but he is also a Somalilander.It has nothing to do with you're Clan you do not have to support the former rebel group snm to be a Somalilander lol.

XX what you just said is simple clan though you're trying to hard to make it look different.. Read it over again.. Man born in Jigjiga is somalilander because is clan right where man in Qabridahare is Azania. That same anology goes to man born in SSC is NOT somalilander...

A_Khadar   

Knight of Wisdom;756746 wrote:
Hahahaha !! What is an "ethnic-Somalilander"? I thought if you're SOMALI your ethnicity is SOMALI, no matter where in Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Djibouti or the world you lived in?

Last I checked, there is no such thing as "ethnic-Somalilander". lol

Here is the definition of Ethnicity:

* the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition : the interrelationship between gender, ethnicity, and class | the diverse experience of women of different ethnicities.

That is true except somalilanders, their ethnicity is combination of somali and the land... :D Classic definition from XX...

A khadar a man from ssc is a Somalilander Whether he is born in Australia or india it has nothing to with Clan its about the origin of the people of Somaliland all the people who hail from Somaliland are Somalilanders very simple. Matter of fact i despise Clan iyo wixi tageera sheekoyin reereysan wa waxa dalka aynu jaarka nahay 4.5 oo qeybisay allow inaga bad baadi.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;756787 wrote:
Matter of fact i despise Clan iyo wixi tageera sheekoyin reereysan wa waxa dalka aynu jaarka nahay 4.5 oo qeybisay allow inaga bad baadi.

XX, you reminded me one othe famous three stooges characters.. Say it again, "Dalka aynu jaarka nahay"..lol..