Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland security forces tighten the security of sanaags Capital Ceerigaabo+VIDEO

A_Khadar;756692 wrote:
Look how pathetic your argument is? Any claim your militia makes like "Waxyi" and truthful.. This is your side of story and the only proof you have is what your clan sites posted. Bring something else.. If you never heard of these, of course because you are from Baligubadle and beyond in the Killil5.. Let Cerigabans talk and sort their matters....

If the Somaliland national Army makes a mistake and hurts innocent civilians i will be the first to condemn such an evil act but this needs to be verified and proofed the Somaliland army was attacked by a Militia who established them selves in the south east of Ceerigaabo. I can bring sources from you're sites who claimed proudly that there was gurmad coming from the surrounding villages now does that make my argument pathetic.

Somalia;756695 wrote:

SSC doesn't speak on behalf of the people who live in the region, every single person I have seen with the exception of one kid who's the youth leader of SSC, supports Puntland. Just look at the facts, no one takes SSC seriously politically, not included in any discussions, not supported by anyone, not even invited to the Somali reconciliation meeting...

It's a sub-sub-sub-sub clan who wants to have the territory for itself.

Xudun is the most pro-Puntland town in all of your beel, it's Eastern Sanaag too.

Your attempt at staying relevant is embarrassing, mate. I suggest you take the garbage your wrote and shove it up in your throat.

Former Ex-Puntland President (Maxamed Cabdi Haashi) has denounced Puntland. LOL

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;756704 wrote:
If the Somaliland national Army makes a mistake and hurts innocent civilians i will be the first to condemn such an evil act but this needs to be verified and proofed the Somaliland army was attacked by a Militia who established them selves in the south east of Ceerigaabo. I can bring sources from you're sites who claimed proudly that there was gurmad coming from the surrounding villages now does that make my argument pathetic.

Of course there are gurmad on both sides and there is no such national army and something called gov.. These are two clans live and share one city. Ninyahow dee indha adayga naga daa meesha.. MA INAGII BAA ISU DOWLADAYNAY...

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;756706 wrote:
Your attempt at staying relevant is embarrassing, mate. I suggest you take the garbage your wrote and shove it up in your throat.

Former Ex-Puntland President (Maxamed Cabdi Haashi) has denounced Puntland. LOL

Wow, great comeback, you lost your touch, facts are not irrefutable I gather...

He never denounced, he just said SSC is the creation of the abandonment of Laascaanood, I don't disagree with him, but son, it's time to come home.

What's embarrassing is the existence of SSC, a state only in name.

A_Khadar;756711 wrote:
Of course there are gurmad on both sides and there is no such national army and something called gov.. These are two clans live and share one city. Ninyahow dee indha adayga naga daa meesha.. MA INAGII BAA ISU DOWLADAYNAY...

Hadanay dawladi jirin iyo Ciidan qaran ma nolol ba jiri lahayd bal caqliga diib u raac awoow.

Somalia;756712 wrote:
Wow, great comeback, you lost your touch, facts are not irrefutable I gather...

He never denounced, he just said SSC is the creation of the abandonment of Laascaanood, I don't disagree with him, but son, it's time to come home.

What's embarrassing is the existence of SSC, a state only in name.

You say SSC is a State only in name, yet here you are discussing it, loosing sleep over it and continueously, trying to throw cheap shots at it. lol

What part don't you understand about, "We do no want to be part of SSDF State called Puntland"? You are from beesha MJ, stick to your Northern-Mudug, Nugaal and Bari, and leave us to our Deegaans. To you be your Puntland and to us be our SSC?

Is that too much to ask? lol

Xaaji Xunjuf;756713 wrote:
Hadanay dawladi jirin iyo Ciidan qaran ma nolol ba jiri lahayd bal caqliga diib u raac awoow.

Dee your Ciidan Qaran-Ku-Sheg isn't what I recognize nor pledge my alliagance to. Let your Ciidan Qaran-ku-Sheg stay in your Beesha SNM deegaans and rule over YOU, but definitely not us.

But, since you said, "If there was no Ciidan Qaran ma nolol ba jiri lahayd", I ask you this....When Somalia gets its act together and establishes a strong Ciidanka Qaranka ee SOMALIA, would you accept it as your CIIDAAN QARAN?

There is no beesha SNM or beel kale ama beel meel kale degtey there is only one Somaliland one nation one flag one National Military one president.

Somaliland and Somalia two brotherly nations side by side is the future

But a Somalilander today is doing all he can to help Somalia establish a strong National Military The Somalia defense Minister is an Ethnic Somaliland working hard to help the people of Somalia.

Somalia   

Knight of Wisdom;756717 wrote:
You say SSC is a State only in name, yet here you are discussing it, loosing sleep over it and continueously, trying to throw cheap shots at it. lol

What part don't you understand about, "We do no want to be part of SSDF State called Puntland"? You are from beesha MJ, stick to your Northern-Mudug, Nugaal and Bari, and leave us to our Deegaans. To you be your Puntland and to us be our SSC?

Is that too much to ask? lol

What's telling here is that you didn't dispute the fact that SSC is a minority and the product of a sub-sub-sub-sub clan agenda. You didn't dispute the fact that most people want to see the connection with Puntland.

You are too qabilist to see the bigger picture. Cayn was even coined by Abdullahi Yusuf so please, it's not about qabiil. You don't speak for a "we" you speak for the few, which is exactly why it's a state only in name.

Now calm down and come back my dear.

Xaaji Xunjuf;756721 wrote:
There is no beesha SNM or beel kale ama beel meel kale degtey there is only one Somaliland one nation one flag one National Military one president.

Somaliland and Somalia two brotherly nations side by side is the future

But a Somalilander today is doing all he can to help Somalia establish a strong National Military The Somalia defense Minister is an Ethnic Somaliland working hard to help the people of Somalia.

LOL. Dude, what type of drug are you on? Seriously, from where I am, whatever you've been given to looks some really good shit. I bet you feel like you're riding with Petter Pan in Santa's Sleigh.

Somalia is one country, one people, one culture, on religion, one flag, one army. From Selyac to Raskambooni, it's ONE COUNTRY called Somalia.

Knight of wisdom the Somalilanders in harshin harta sheikh dulcad kambabokor Mirsak Gaashaambo teferi ber and aw bare and parts of Shinile they are also Somalilanders they have double citizenship both that of Ethiopia and that of Somaliland.

Somalia is one country yes indeed from raaskaambooni till raas caseer

And Somaliland is one country from lawyacade till yoocade

Somalia;756727 wrote:
What's telling here is that you didn't dispute the fact that SSC is a minority and the product of a sub-sub-sub-sub clan agenda. You didn't dispute the fact that most people want to see the connection with Puntland.

You are too qabilist to see the bigger picture. Cayn was even coined by Abdullahi Yusuf so please, it's not about qabiil. You don't speak for a "we" you speak for the few, which is exactly why it's a state only in name.

Now calm down and come back my dear.

I'm qabiliste? LOL Can someone give this kid some The Morning After Pill or something. You sound like a belligerent College student who just got impregnated by a dude who doesn't want to be with her.

Save your nonsense for the naive. You and I have NOTHING...absolutely nothing in common. SSC State is supported by 99% of Beesha SSC. The only 1% that don't support it are the ones in Hergeisa and Garowe (Like Fuad Adan Cade, Xabsade, Cabdi Samad Cali Shir) and individuals don't mean nothing to us.

Xaaji Xunjuf;756731 wrote:
Knight of wisdom the Somalilanders in harshin harta sheikh dulcad kambabokor Mirsak Gaashaambo teferi ber and aw bare and parts of Shinile they are also Somalilanders they have double citizenship both that of Ethiopia and that of Somaliland.

Somalia is one country yes indeed from raaskaambooni till raas caseer

And Somaliland is one country from lawyacade till yoocade

Lol, so wait. The kid born in Gaashaamo is automatically a Somalilander? So, what about the kid born in Dhagaxbur or Kebri-Dahar? Is he automatically a Somalilander, despite the fact that Gaashaamo and Dhagaxbuur are both in Somali Galbeed?