Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

Aaliyyah   

^lol Juxa ma halhees aad maqashay horay baa..waan gartay.

And, no i dnt have a class, im at home. In fact I am sick ( i have cold) isoo ducee :)

salaam

Aaliyyah - I find you a cool and laid back girl. Lol you abuse the word sorry for goodness, atleast it's a good cause which you are doing it for. Your being considerate of the other persons feeling which is a beautiful quality that you don't see alot anymore. True you gotta let it slide sometimes to maintain the relations with that person if they are dear to you. Like you said too you can't go on more then 3 days without communicating with your fellow muslim people. The sooner you resolve things the better :)

ToughGong - True, only confident and courageous people are able to apologise for their action. Weak, arrogant and people with pride will find it to be a hard task to utter those words. And because of that their own insecurities will harm them over time and prevent them from making any progresses.

Alpha Blondy - Indeed sorry has lost it's meaning because of the influences of hollywood movies. Most people tend to use it for the sake of saying it not because they are really sincere about it. We all deserve second chance there is nothing wrong witht that.

Juxa - What do you mean by ''Raali ahoow qof aad ka adagtahay la dhahaa'' I didn't understand. Lool at you and Aaliyyah exchanging sorries that's the way to go :)

Jaceylbaro - It's a word called sorry :) :) :)

Grasshopper - I second that we should only apologise if we mean it and it's our fault there is no point in making empty apologies and apologising for something which isn't your fault. Does not fix anything makes only matters worse.

I like this song better then the one with Elton John ;)

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Since this thread is about apologising it would make a perfect place to make my apology.

Knight of Wisdom I hereby acknowledge that I have misunderstood your reply and took it the wrong way. I'm sorry for abusing you and treating you bad I didn't meant to. Your a gentleman you kept calm and collected the whole time. So I hope you forgive me :)

Uhm I like you, do you still wanna be my Knight In Shining Armor? :)

Bluelicious;756246 wrote:
Since this thread is about apologising it would make a perfect place to make my apology.

Knight of Wisdom I hereby acknowledge that I have misunderstood your reply and took it the wrong way. I'm sorry for abusing you and treating you bad I didn't meant to. Your a gentleman you kept calm and collected the whole time. So I hope you forgive me
:)

Uhm I like you, do you still wanna be my Knight In Shining Armor?
:)

LOOOOOL

I had to undestand what you said in my thread (just few seconds ago), to visit my Profile and read the user-note you left me. That directed me towards checking out this thread.

I apologize for taking that long to comprehend what you were trying to transmit on my way. That was definitely a Blonde-Surfer-Moment on my end....lol.

Oh, regarding your apology. I fully accept it with my pleasure. :) How about we go get a coffee, your treat. lol

Thank God you finally understood what I meant to say all this time what a relief. So that means you accept the position to be my knight in shining armor. Fine with me to get a cup of coffee together.

Bluelicious;756391 wrote:
Thank God you finally understood what I meant to say all this time what a relief. So that means you accept the position to be my knight in shining armor. Fine with me to get a cup of coffee together.

Absolutely, I accept. Who wouldn't I? You're blue, perhaps a Democrat, whose probably a liberal, meaning you have a habit of bending the rules, so to speak. If that's the case, then....seems like we'll have a bright future ahead of us.

Knight of Wisdom;756392 wrote:

Absolutely, I accept. Who wouldn't I? You're blue, perhaps a Democrat, whose probably a liberal, meaning you have a habit of bending the rules, so to speak. If that's the case, then....seems like we'll have a bright future ahead of us.

You got that right i'm a liberal democrat ;)

Here is your cup of coffee ordered with love and care.

cool-coffee-gadgets.jpg