Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Who Van or Thierry???

WingA   

so what did Herny do last season and season before??

can he score 44 goals in ONE season?? 12 in CL?? did u know that Van Da Man's the only player to get on double figures in 2 season of the CL??

dont get me wrong, i like Henry too, he's PURE class and he's up there but sometimes u have to look at who more complete!!

i know who i would have in my team!!

Baaniyal   

LOL,winger you said it yourself "you have to look at who's a more complete player"! How can Van Nostrils be a more complete player than Henry who scored one goal less than him,but had 20 assists in comparison to van nostrils 1 or 2! The league neva had a striker who was tops in scoring and assisting before until Henry arrived. No doubt Van nostrils is quite prolific in the CL,but who wouldn't score so many goals after playing such crap opposition ala Macaiba Haifa(Israel),Basel(Swiss)..etc Van Nostrils scored 5 more CL goals than Henry Last season,nothing to really boast about. If Van was anything close to Henry, we wouldn't have seen the lacklustre performances shown by manu in their games. CL perfromances don't determine your quality,but add to your resume. Christian Vieri scored his only CL goal last season in the quarterfinals against Valencia. Can we say he is not much of a striker in comparison to Van Nostrils,ofcourse we can't,because they are very equivalent(they are the orthodox striker). But when it comes to Henry,it is simple,he offers you more.One easy way to explain this is, joining Van Nostrils with Henry will get you --->The not so Fat Ronaldo. Anyways I expect you to say the same thing after Van Nostrils scores his usual goals against mediocre opposition and please don't tell me that Rangers,Panathinkos and stuttgart are not weak opposition!

lol hey it doesnt matter the azzuri will wipe there asses with wales.

For the Missing Totti there will be Stefano Feiora, and if Veri doesnt start then there is Corradi.